Where does wealth hatred come from?

Circe, post: 19044942, member: 42360
I wish you did oppose Trump hate, but it's clear that you hate Trump, so you don't.

We got an example of Trump hate yesterday, when the White House says his "Shit Hole" comment is ok because his hate base is ok with it.

I oppose all Trump hate. His racist hate is un-American. How about you? Are you ok with Trumpo's "Shit Hole" expression?

It's ok to hate Trumpo's racism and Islamaphia, and his bragging about sexual assaulting women because he is a cekebrity.

I do hate all of that.
. Well you hate most Americans then, because most Americans voted for Trump because they were tired of the dam excuses, they were tired of the murdering of Americans by Islamist religious fanatics, they were tired of sending million's upon million's to shite-holes created by super corrupt governments who could care less about their populations in those shite-holes, in which they run while stealing the money that was sent to them by us.

Trump wasn't talking about the people of the shite-holes, but the shite-holes they are trying to escape from. Otherwise he would rather help them in their own country, than to allow them to come here and disrupt the balance and cultural norms in our country. Enough is enough already.
Trump lost the popular vote.
Trumpettes love the "shithole" comment as it fits their white supremacist agenda. You people are poor excuses for Americans & human being.

What the fuck did you do to be a US citizen? NOTHING. You popped out of your mother's vagina on US soil or one of your parents was a US citizen. You did NOTHING. Trump did NOTHING.

But holy fuck, someone born in a third world country is an unworthy POS from a shithoie country.

You people are so far from being Christian.

You people are soooo far from the American spirit.

You are nothing but a pile of racist, bigoted scum.

I wish we could trade your oversized asses for some of those people in one of those shithole countries.

Who said anything about "people" from those countries?
Trump said it.

Quote please!

Trump said shithole describing certain countries--not certain people. That's besides the fact it was not a comment for the public. But you know how back-stabbing Democrats are.

Circe, post: 19044942, member: 42360 We got an example of Trump hate yesterday, when the White House says his "Shit Hole" comment is ok because his hate base is ok with it.

I oppose all Trump hate. His racist hate is un-American. How about you? Are you ok with Trumpo's "Shit Hole" expression?

It's ok to hate Trumpo's racism and Islamaphia, and his bragging about sexual assaulting women because he is a cekebrity.

I do hate all of that.
. Well you hate most Americans then, because most Americans voted for Trump because they were tired of the dam excuses, they were tired of the murdering of Americans by Islamist religious fanatics, they were tired of sending million's upon million's to shite-holes created by super corrupt governments who could care less about their populations in those shite-holes, in which they run while stealing the money that was sent to them by us.

Trump wasn't talking about the people of the shite-holes, but the shite-holes they are trying to escape from. Otherwise he would rather help them in their own country, than to allow them to come here and disrupt the balance and cultural norms in our country. Enough is enough already.
Trumpettes love the "shithole" comment as it fits their white supremacist agenda. You people are poor excuses for Americans & human being.

What the fuck did you do to be a US citizen? NOTHING. You popped out of your mother's vagina on US soil or one of your parents was a US citizen. You did NOTHING. Trump did NOTHING.

But holy fuck, someone born in a third world country is an unworthy POS from a shithoie country.

I wish we could trade your oversized asses for some of those people in one of those shithole countries.

Trump said it.

Quote please!

Trump said shithole describing certain countries--not certain people. That's besides the fact it was not a comment for the public. But you know how back-stabbing Democrats are.

He absolutely meant the people.

Well.......the quickest answer is that it comes from the Democrat party and politicians. Hate people because they own businesses, hate people because they don't pay their workers enough, hate people because they get tax breaks, hate people because they have stuff the rest doesn't. It's brainwashing as usual.

But in my opinion, it must have deeper roots than politics.

Hate is usually a defense mechanism. Hate comes from fear or threat. You may hate your supervisor because he or she threatens your future with the company. Hate may come in forms of race where you feel a threat or fear for the safety of your family or investment of your home. Hate may be of gender where a person was abused by their spouse or even a stranger. It comes from somewhere. You don't wake up one morning and say "I really hate that Donald Trump. I didn't mind him yesterday, but today I wish he'd fall off a cliff."

I guess this question is really for the libs since they lead the charge in wealth hatred. If you agree with my assessment that hate derives from fear or threat, what has the wealthy done to you in the past that makes you feel this way? Or is it you were told by the Democrat party to hate wealthy people?

Well.......not all wealthy people of course. Liberals tend to give waivers to sports figures, entertainment figures, lottery winners, people that do things they enjoy instead of working for wealth. But if you went to college, worked your way up the ladder, made investments, and became wealthy through work, you are the worst creature on earth, and the Democrat party simply fuels that flame.

Why hate the rich instead of the poor...... well, for one, offshoring factories to foreign countries for profit. This ruined a lot of our big cities which were manufacturing centers. This didn't help the job situation for the poor, and especially blacks. Not to worry, the wealthy folks like the Kochs (who also invest in republican politicians who will work in the Koch's best interests, not the public's) now invest in private prisons for profit, which have guaranteed prisoners courtesy of the local jurisdictions. Link below
Anyway, I refuse to adore and defend and lick the boots of the wealthy and powerful like so many on the right seem to do on these forums.

Report Finds Two-Thirds of Private Prison Contracts Include “Lockup Quotas” | Prison Legal News

Offshoring is done to create lower priced products. Why do we need lower priced products? Because that's the demand of the American consumer.

One of our clients is a crate company. They make crates the size of suitcases to the size of tractor-trailers. I delivered those crates to companies that were packing up to move out of state or out of the country. Whenever possible, I tried to strike up a conversation about the move while getting unloaded with the supervisors or owners themselves.

You'd be surprised at how many moved because they had no choice. Overseas competition was killing them and their American clients were buying their products instead of the American made ones. Other times it was the same thing, except unions were causing them to lose customers and forcing them to move.

And the question here is, at what point does your world around you become more important than money?

It isn't my world around me, it's the general American public. I would sooner buy a quality product over a low quality product because I don't need the headache replacing shit or repairing it. When possible, I buy products produced by our American customers no matter what the price.

Trump said it.

Quote please!

Oh, so he said nothing about the people, but he meant it, huh?

I wish I had the psychic abilities of a liberal. They always seem to know more than what was said or written.

Well.......the quickest answer is that it comes from the Democrat party and politicians. Hate people because they own businesses, hate people because they don't pay their workers enough, hate people because they get tax breaks, hate people because they have stuff the rest doesn't. It's brainwashing as usual.

Hate is usually a defense mechanism. Hate comes from fear or threat. You may hate your supervisor because he or she threatens your future with the company. Hate may come in forms of race where you feel a threat or fear for the safety of your family or investment of your home. Hate may be of gender where a person was abused by their spouse or even a stranger. It comes from somewhere. You don't wake up one morning and say "I really hate that Donald Trump. I didn't mind him yesterday, but today I wish he'd fall off a cliff."

I guess this question is really for the libs since they lead the charge in wealth hatred. If you agree with my assessment that hate derives from fear or threat, what has the wealthy done to you in the past that makes you feel this way? Or is it you were told by the Democrat party to hate wealthy people?

Well.......not all wealthy people of course. Liberals tend to give waivers to sports figures, entertainment figures, lottery winners, people that do things they enjoy instead of working for wealth. But if you went to college, worked your way up the ladder, made investments, and became wealthy through work, you are the worst creature on earth, and the Democrat party simply fuels that flame.

Ray, what is the point of this post? Your claiming Liberals hate wealth as a stereotype by using an old tired republic cannard about class envy?

People may hate don trump simply because he is a racist. You hate Liberals because they make you feel less compassionate and greedy.

Your problems shithole, not anyone else's.

I thought of it through discussions with the left on issues that involve the wealthy such as minimum wage, corporate taxes, individual wealth, multinational corporations, campaign contributions and so on.

It seems that anytime the wealthy are discussed, such vitriol spews from the left side of the discussion.

It made me wonder why is all. Like I wrote in the OP, hatred comes from somewhere, usually fear or threat.

As for myself, I've never feared or felt the wealthy threaten me. If anything, they make my life much better. It's government that threatens me.

Discussions with Liberals usually don't devolve into hate fulled piles of crap that you're seemingly referring too. Are you referring to strawman Liberals or actual ones? And if you really want to be honest, you have to realize hate filled rhetoric is the trade of people who see that world as black and white.

Liberals are gray and have compassion for their fellow man. Conservatives are toggle switches of black and white.

No, liberals are saps that believe they are acting on compassion of their fellow man. They are told this by their leadership and just believe them.

Do you really think Commie Care was about making sure everybody had access to insurance and an act of compassion? Think again.

Do you really think that DumBama doubling the food stamp role was an accident or act of compassion? Think again.

Do you really think that disarming the public would benefit Americans, or that it would be a compassionate thing to do? Think again.

Do you really believe that taxing the wealthy doesn't have negative affects on the little guy; that taxing the wealthy is a compassionate thing to do? Think again.

Do you really believe Democrats are fighting to the death to keep their Sanctuary cities because it's an act of compassion? Think again.

Whenever Democrats do someting, there is always an ulterior motive that benefits them. Or, they dress it up to look compassionate, but it's actually selfishness that propels them.

Providing a safety net is a trait of an advanced civilization.

Obamacare was about insuring more Americans by enabling individual buyers to purchase insurance as part of a large group.

Doubling food stamps was a direct result of the Republican failure called the Bush recession you stupid shit.

You fuckheads think cutting taxes on the wealthy actually helps the economy especially borrowing trullions to do it.

Sanctuary cities are safer communities.

Your problem is that you are ignorant & uneducated.

Ray, what is the point of this post? Your claiming Liberals hate wealth as a stereotype by using an old tired republic cannard about class envy?

People may hate don trump simply because he is a racist. You hate Liberals because they make you feel less compassionate and greedy.

I thought of it through discussions with the left on issues that involve the wealthy such as minimum wage, corporate taxes, individual wealth, multinational corporations, campaign contributions and so on.

It seems that anytime the wealthy are discussed, such vitriol spews from the left side of the discussion.

It made me wonder why is all. Like I wrote in the OP, hatred comes from somewhere, usually fear or threat.

As for myself, I've never feared or felt the wealthy threaten me. If anything, they make my life much better. It's government that threatens me.

Discussions with Liberals usually don't devolve into hate fulled piles of crap that you're seemingly referring too. Are you referring to strawman Liberals or actual ones? And if you really want to be honest, you have to realize hate filled rhetoric is the trade of people who see that world as black and white.

Liberals are gray and have compassion for their fellow man. Conservatives are toggle switches of black and white.

No, liberals are saps that believe they are acting on compassion of their fellow man. They are told this by their leadership and just believe them.

Do you really think Commie Care was about making sure everybody had access to insurance and an act of compassion? Think again.

Do you really think that DumBama doubling the food stamp role was an accident or act of compassion? Think again.

Do you really think that disarming the public would benefit Americans, or that it would be a compassionate thing to do? Think again.

Do you really believe that taxing the wealthy doesn't have negative affects on the little guy; that taxing the wealthy is a compassionate thing to do? Think again.

Do you really believe Democrats are fighting to the death to keep their Sanctuary cities because it's an act of compassion? Think again.

Whenever Democrats do someting, there is always an ulterior motive that benefits them. Or, they dress it up to look compassionate, but it's actually selfishness that propels them.

Obamacare was about insuring more Americans by enabling individual buyers to purchase insurance as part of a large group.

Doubling food stamps was a direct result of the Republican failure called the Bush recession you stupid shit.

You fuckheads think cutting taxes on the wealthy actually helps the economy especially borrowing trullions to do it.

Who is "da gubermint" borrowing from???????? Let's start with that question first.....

I will never understand envy/wealth redistribution, I guess I grew up where I just did not want anything that anyone else had. I wanted to earn everything and pay for my own shit.

I'm the same way, but I guess that goes along with good parenting.

My parents never gave me that much, I had to work for everything I had as little as it was. It sucked back then--especially when I had friends who's parents just handed them money at request, but it shaped me as an adult and that's more important than having money to buy candy or toys.

Trump said it.

Quote please!

I wish I had the psychic abilities of a liberal. They always seem to know more than what was said or written.

Wow, you really are this fucking stupid.

Trump basically asked " Why do we want people from these shithole countries?"

What does that say about those people, dumbass. He must think they are shithole people else we would not care that we accepted immigrants from there.

Your head is so far up Truimp's ass

You come out with a response like that and CALL ME ignorant and stupid? You're so ignorant and stupid you don't even know you're displaying it.

Commie Care had nothing to do with making sure everybody had insurance. Commie Care was to create as many new government dependents as possible. Between Commie Care and Food Stamps (which DumBama lowered requirements for and added more goodies) created over 40 million new government dependents alone.

You myopic leftists better learn that there is a man behind that curtain. Democrats never do a thing unless it benefits them and their party. Sanctuary cities are a place to harbor illegals until the Democrats get full control of the government again. Then they will grant amnesty with voting rights. That's why they are allowing all these drugs into this country to kill Americans, all these MS-13 slobs, and all these soon to birth anchor babies.

The Democrat parties goal is to make whites a minority in this country for the first time in our history, and do it as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Who is "da gubermint" borrowing from???????? Let's start with that question first.....
China, other countries, American citizens,

Trump said it.

Quote please!

What does that say about those people, dumbass. He must think they are shithole people else we would not care that we accepted immigrants from there.

How does it benefit America in any shape, fashion or form to allow poorly skilled, poorly educated migrants into this country that can't speak the language and do not wish to assimilate into American culture? How can we justify allowing in people that will be more of a liability than an asset when we have people here that are homeless and without a decent job?

BTW, where does your beloved "gubermint" borrow money from?????? Are you going to answer the question???

Last edited:

No, that is YOUR problem.

"Obamacare was about insuring more Americans by enabling individual buyers to purchase insurance as part of a large group."

Nope, it was about breaking the system and ushering in Single Payor.

"You fuckheads think cutting taxes on the wealthy actually helps the economy especially borrowing trullions to do it. "

The taxs were cut for EVERYONE. JFK and Reagan did it and increased taxes collected. Spending is the problem.

"Sanctuary cities are safer communities. "

Patently false and it makes you look bad.

Prove it.

Trump said it.

Quote please!

You are a perfect example of our failed public school system. Words mean things, or is it you were never taught that?

Now riddle me this: are those shithole countries or are they not???

Mostly, they "borrow" from the Federal Reserve central bank, a foreign bank that is neither federal nor has it any "reserves" that extends credit from an empty checkbook. Now, if all money is borrowed into creation? Where does the "money" come from to pay the interest? Can you pull eleven marbles out of a bag that only contains ten of them? Have you ever stopped to think as to how the fiat dollar has lost 97 percent of it's purchasing power since the people were compelled under the threat of a 5K fine and a 5 year prison sentence unless their turned in their gold and silver in exchange for fiat federal reserve notes of debt? I bet you have never stopped to ask that question even once......

Mostly, they "borrow" from the Federal Reserve central bank, a foreign bank that is neither federal nor has it any "reserves" that extends credit from an empty checkbook. Now, if all money is borrowed into creation? Where does the "money" come from to pay the interest? Can you pull eleven marbles out of a bag that only contains ten of them? Have you ever stopped to think as to how the fiat dollar has lost 97 percent of it's purchasing power since the people were compelled under the threat of a 5K fine and a 5 year prison sentence unless their turned in their gold and silver in exchange for fiat federal reserve notes of debt? I bet you have never stopped to ask that question even once......

This will go right over his head and anyway damn you I was setting a trap.

This will go right over his head and anyway damn you I was setting a trap.

Sorry! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

You come out with a response like that and CALL ME ignorant and stupid. You're so ignorant and stupid you don't even know you're displaying it.

Commie Care had nothing to do with making sure everybody had insurance. Commie Care was to create as many new government dependents as possible. Between Commie Care and Food Stamps (which DumBama lowered requirements for and added more goodies) created over 40 million new government dependents alone.

You myopic leftists better learn that there is a man behind that curtain. Democrats never do a thing unless it benefits them and their party. Sanctuary cities are a place to harbor illegals until the Democrats get full control of the government again. Then they will grant amnesty with voting rights. That's why they are allowing all these drugs into this country to kill Americans, all these MS-13 slobs, and all these soon to birth anchor babies.

The Democrat parties goal is to make whites a minority in this country for the first time in our history, and do it as soon as possible.

The food stamp required were temporarily lowered because your fuck buddy Bush & your pathetic party created the worst recession in 80- fucking years.

Furthermore,if you had a fucking brain you would know Bush added about the same number of people to the food stamp program.

Are you now claiming Democrats are allowing drugs to come in because your white buddies are all crazy drug addicts?

But thanks for admitting that your fear is for white people to be in the minority. I always pegged you for a white supremacist POS>

Working Americans who just want a bigger piece of the pie are not haters.

What's stopping them?

The owners/shareholders who want a bigger piece of the pie for themselves.

How are they doing that?

If you don't like what you are paid, you are free to open up your own company and make what you want. If you are disgruntled by what other people make, open up your own company and pay them what you would like to see them make.

Why do liberals believe that money only comes in form of working for somebody else? You people don't risk your own money, you don't save or make investments, you never tried to open up your own business, and then complain that the "slave master" is the reason for your failures.

Forum List

Back