Where does wealth hatred come from?

beagle9, post: 19045576, member: 34109
. Well you hate most Americans then, because most Americans voted for Trump

No. Most Americans that voted, voted for Clinton. Most Americans understand what the popular vote is as opposed to the electoral college that decided the outcome. So, I only hate the minority of Americans that ignorantly voted for Trumpo.

I remember reading a long time ago about how Ray Kroc, the multi-millionaire founder of MacDonald's, lobbied vigorously against raising the minimum wage. Hatred of the rich? How about hatred of the people who made you rich?

Workers don't make an investor rich--the investor makes himself rich. Workers accept jobs from the rich, but that doesn't mean they are responsible for the company owners wealth.

beagle9, post: 19045576, member: 34109
. Well you hate most Americans then, because most Americans voted for Trump

No. Most Americans that voted, voted for Clinton. Most Americans understand what the popular vote is as opposed to the electoral college that decided the outcome. So, I only hate the minority of Americans that ignorantly voted for Trumpo.

Project Veritas proved voter fraud and then you have 14 of the 20 states the Hildebeast she won with no voter ID law.
She drew very small crowds at her infrequent appearances. Throw in the pissed off Bernie supporters that learned that there was collusion? Yeah, common sense would tell any SANE thinking person that some serious voter fraud took place. The electoral college is what matters and Trump EASILY defeated her even in spite of the cheating.

Well.......the quickest answer is that it comes from the Democrat party and politicians. Hate people because they own businesses, hate people because they don't pay their workers enough, hate people because they get tax breaks, hate people because they have stuff the rest doesn't. It's brainwashing as usual.

But in my opinion, it must have deeper roots than politics.

Hate is usually a defense mechanism. Hate comes from fear or threat. You may hate your supervisor because he or she threatens your future with the company. Hate may come in forms of race where you feel a threat or fear for the safety of your family or investment of your home. Hate may be of gender where a person was abused by their spouse or even a stranger. It comes from somewhere. You don't wake up one morning and say "I really hate that Donald Trump. I didn't mind him yesterday, but today I wish he'd fall off a cliff."

I guess this question is really for the libs since they lead the charge in wealth hatred. If you agree with my assessment that hate derives from fear or threat, what has the wealthy done to you in the past that makes you feel this way? Or is it you were told by the Democrat party to hate wealthy people?

Well.......not all wealthy people of course. Liberals tend to give waivers to sports figures, entertainment figures, lottery winners, people that do things they enjoy instead of working for wealth. But if you went to college, worked your way up the ladder, made investments, and became wealthy through work, you are the worst creature on earth, and the Democrat party simply fuels that flame.

Is this why Repubs and Christians hate gay people? They are afraid of them? Are they afraid they will be turned into a gay person if they get too close to one?

Christians don't hate anybody. Hatred is against their beliefs. But they look at gays as sinners via what the Holy Bible says about them. Christians don't hate murderers, rapists, thieves, or any other group of people. They just recognize them as sinners that need repentance.

Republicans hating gay people? Hardly. Trying to keep some traditions scared is not hate.

Dale Smith, post: 19052461
Project Veritas proved voter fraud and then you have 14 of the 20 states the Hildebeast she won with no voter ID law.

God, you are a sucker for fake reality. Most Americans voted for Clinton. Just a pure indisputable fact.

I'm awed by the amount of time and effort that the OP has put into a question that is based on a faulty premise. It's almost as if I can hear the gears in his head turning.....excruciatingly slow.

What faulty premise? Are you going to tell me you leftists on USMB don't hate the wealthy given your constant remarks?

Leftists? Name them.

Yes. That's what I'm telling you. Liberals here don't hate welathy people. We don't hate business owners. Many of us ARE business owners.

Idiot.

Yeah, that is a funny thing about the left. They constantly tell us how many have too much money, we need more business regulations, we need to take more money from businesses, but they are business people themselves.

That's kind of comparable to somebody with an Obama phone saying Obama phones have too many minutes.

"Where does wealth hatred come from?"
`
`

This is just a guess but I'd say from the OPs imagination.

The OP is a battered housewife conservative.

His employer cancelled his health insurance, and he blames Obama for it.

Yes, he's the one that initiated it. Who do you blame for our Obsessive Compulsive Disorder you refuse to get treatment for?

I'm awed by the amount of time and effort that the OP has put into a question that is based on a faulty premise. It's almost as if I can hear the gears in his head turning.....excruciatingly slow.

What faulty premise? Are you going to tell me you leftists on USMB don't hate the wealthy given your constant remarks?
Considering we are wealthy comparred to other people in the world your attempt to broad brush paint liberals is shallow and pedantic...

No, it's observance. Just look at some of what they say in this topic alone.

God, you are a sucker for fake reality. Most Americans voted for Clinton. Just a pure indisputable fact.

Not much "blue" on that map..............

election-2016-county-map.png

Well.......the quickest answer is that it comes from the Democrat party and politicians. Hate people because they own businesses, hate people because they don't pay their workers enough, hate people because they get tax breaks, hate people because they have stuff the rest doesn't. It's brainwashing as usual.

Hate is usually a defense mechanism. Hate comes from fear or threat. You may hate your supervisor because he or she threatens your future with the company. Hate may come in forms of race where you feel a threat or fear for the safety of your family or investment of your home. Hate may be of gender where a person was abused by their spouse or even a stranger. It comes from somewhere. You don't wake up one morning and say "I really hate that Donald Trump. I didn't mind him yesterday, but today I wish he'd fall off a cliff."

I guess this question is really for the libs since they lead the charge in wealth hatred. If you agree with my assessment that hate derives from fear or threat, what has the wealthy done to you in the past that makes you feel this way? Or is it you were told by the Democrat party to hate wealthy people?

Well.......not all wealthy people of course. Liberals tend to give waivers to sports figures, entertainment figures, lottery winners, people that do things they enjoy instead of working for wealth. But if you went to college, worked your way up the ladder, made investments, and became wealthy through work, you are the worst creature on earth, and the Democrat party simply fuels that flame.
Class warfare. The greed of the owner over the workers. Dickens Scrooge. Newsies.

before unions they treated workers like shit.

Not much "blue" on that map..............

View attachment 171382
Could already be blue again you just don’t know. Look at Alabama

We will see......leftards can only be in so many places at one time.

again- vacations in Italy. You don't get health insurance.

Why aren't you angry about this again? Oh, that's right. You blame the black guy.

Who said I'm not angry about it? It's just that unlike liberals, I put the blame where it belongs instead of saying "It's not our fault. Black people can do nothing wrong!"

Ed Hanaway is the president of Cigna, and we've discussed him in the past regarding Nataline Sarkisyan, the 17 year old girl who died because Cigna wouldn't pay for her liver transplant.

You spent several posts saying why this was okay, somehow. Now you are pleading ignorance?

Ah yes, now I remember. It was that post where I couldn't get it through your thick head that insurance policies are limited and they don't cover everything. What they cover is what you pay for, but you think that if you pay for house insurance to cover $150,000 in damage, they should cover $250,000 in damage just because....

Black people have never fucked me over.
Rich people have fucked me over several times.

But here's the thing. if someone shot a rich guy's kid, I wouldn't spend pages and pages telling folks how that was totally justified.

You would if it was justified by law. Strike that. You don't know anything about our laws.

Class warfare. The greed of the owner over the workers. Dickens Scrooge. Newsies.

before unions they treated workers like shit.

So you hate rich people because of how they treated people back in the 40's?

No, it was most illegal aliens who voted for Clinton --- and most of them had run across the border into California and voted for her there. Through their highly crooked motor voter automatic registration that allows anyone to vote, citizen or not.

I think Homeland Security should investigate the voter registration problem in California. She almost won! Due to illegal voting. This is seriously unacceptable.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 19052479
Christians don't hate anybody.

Wait. Millions of Christians vote Democrat and are dyed in the wool liberals. The freakin Pope pisses American religio conservatives off with all that social justice teaching. You just tore down your entire stupid hate based argument.

Christians can't hate wealthy people cause Ray from Cleveland says so.

Last edited:
Circe, post: 19052611, member: 42360
No, it was most illegal aliens who voted for Clinton --- and most of them had run across the border into California and voted for her there. Through their highly crooked motor voter automatic registration that allows anyone to vote, citizen or not.

Damn, so overcome by the fog of fake reality. There's no basis, proof, evidence, circumstantial evidence for such fake putrid lies at that.

I definitely hate lies like this one.

Last edited:
Ray From Cleveland, post: 19052479
Christians don't hate anybody.

Wait. Millions of Christians vote Democrat and are died in the wool liberals. The freakin Pope pisses American religio conservatives off with all that social justice teaching. You just tore down your entire stupid hate based argument.

Christians can't hate wealthy people cause Ray from Cleveland says so.

No, because I came from a Christian family. My education was in a Catholic school in my primary years. I was even an alter boy as a child.

I know how Christians think. Although not religious myself, my mother and sister are still very religious and of course, the subject of religion comes up often during family get togethers.

The Christian creed is to emulate Jesus as much as possible. Jesus was a man of no hate. He looked down on sinners, but instead of revenge, he taught prayer for them instead. He thought forgiveness for those who repent their sins regardless how severe their sins were.

No, because I came from a Christian family. My education was in a Catholic school in my primary years. I was even an alter boy as a child.

I know how Christians think. Although not religious myself, my mother and sister are still very religious and of course, the subject of religion comes up often during family get togethers.

The Christian creed is to emulate Jesus as much as possible. Jesus was a man of no hate. He looked down on sinners, but instead of revenge, he taught prayer for them instead. He thought forgiveness for those who repent their sins regardless how severe their sins were.

So you avoided my point or you can't answer the question. Millions of Christian Americans are liberal and Democrat. You say Christians don't hate anybody. So your OP is nothing but a bunch of made up bull crap. Right?

So you avoided my point or you can't answer the question. Millions of Christian Americans are liberal and Democrat. You say Christians don't hate anybody. So your OP is nothing but a bunch of made up bull crap. Right?

Oh, was that the point you were trying to get to?

Many of those Democrat Christians are not really political at all, so your point is moot. Actually, they are hardly Christians either or they wouldn't be supporting a party of baby killers.

True Christians are conservative. They believe charity starts at home and not your federal government. They believe in hard work and responsibility. These are traits unheard of in the Democrat party. So why they vote Democrat, I don't know. But again, not all leftists hate the wealthy, just most. And again, they only hate certain wealthy people, particularly those who are wealthy leftists.

Forum List

Back