Where does wealth hatred come from?

I thought of it through discussions with the left on issues that involve the wealthy such as minimum wage, corporate taxes, individual wealth, multinational corporations, campaign contributions and so on.

It seems that anytime the wealthy are discussed, such vitriol spews from the left side of the discussion.

It made me wonder why is all. Like I wrote in the OP, hatred comes from somewhere, usually fear or threat.

As for myself, I've never feared or felt the wealthy threaten me. If anything, they make my life much better. It's government that threatens me.

Discussions with Liberals usually don't devolve into hate fulled piles of crap that you're seemingly referring too. Are you referring to strawman Liberals or actual ones? And if you really want to be honest, you have to realize hate filled rhetoric is the trade of people who see that world as black and white.

Liberals are gray and have compassion for their fellow man. Conservatives are toggle switches of black and white.

No, liberals are saps that believe they are acting on compassion of their fellow man. They are told this by their leadership and just believe them.

Do you really think Commie Care was about making sure everybody had access to insurance and an act of compassion? Think again.

Do you really think that DumBama doubling the food stamp role was an accident or act of compassion? Think again.

Do you really think that disarming the public would benefit Americans, or that it would be a compassionate thing to do? Think again.

Do you really believe that taxing the wealthy doesn't have negative affects on the little guy; that taxing the wealthy is a compassionate thing to do? Think again.

Do you really believe Democrats are fighting to the death to keep their Sanctuary cities because it's an act of compassion? Think again.

Whenever Democrats do someting, there is always an ulterior motive that benefits them. Or, they dress it up to look compassionate, but it's actually selfishness that propels them.

Providing a safety net is a trait of an advanced civilization.

Obamacare was about insuring more Americans by enabling individual buyers to purchase insurance as part of a large group.

Doubling food stamps was a direct result of the Republican failure called the Bush recession you stupid shit.

You fuckheads think cutting taxes on the wealthy actually helps the economy especially borrowing trullions to do it.

Sanctuary cities are safer communities.

Your problem is that you are ignorant & uneducated.

You come out with a response like that and CALL ME ignorant and stupid. You're so ignorant and stupid you don't even know you're displaying it.

Commie Care had nothing to do with making sure everybody had insurance. Commie Care was to create as many new government dependents as possible. Between Commie Care and Food Stamps (which DumBama lowered requirements for and added more goodies) created over 40 million new government dependents alone.

You myopic leftists better learn that there is a man behind that curtain. Democrats never do a thing unless it benefits them and their party. Sanctuary cities are a place to harbor illegals until the Democrats get full control of the government again. Then they will grant amnesty with voting rights. That's why they are allowing all these drugs into this country to kill Americans, all these MS-13 slobs, and all these soon to birth anchor babies.

The Democrat parties goal is to make whites a minority in this country for the first time in our history, and do it as soon as possible.

The food stamp required were temporarily lowered because your fuck buddy Bush & your pathetic party created the worst recession in 80- fucking years.

Furthermore,if you had a fucking brain you would know Bush added about the same number of people to the food stamp program.

Are you now claiming Democrats are allowing drugs to come in because your white buddies are all crazy drug addicts?

But thanks for admitting that your fear is for white people to be in the minority. I always pegged you for a white supremacist POS>

Of course it's my fear. I like being the majority in this country. It's why we are the most successful country in the shortest amount of time.

Name me one place outside of countries ran by Surrender First Whites that would welcome a political party who's goal is to make them a minority. Would they allow that in the middle-east, Africa, Asia? Who would be stupid enough to welcome such a thing other than liberal whites???

I thought of it through discussions with the left on issues that involve the wealthy such as minimum wage, corporate taxes, individual wealth, multinational corporations, campaign contributions and so on.

It seems that anytime the wealthy are discussed, such vitriol spews from the left side of the discussion.

It made me wonder why is all. Like I wrote in the OP, hatred comes from somewhere, usually fear or threat.

As for myself, I've never feared or felt the wealthy threaten me. If anything, they make my life much better. It's government that threatens me.

Discussions with Liberals usually don't devolve into hate fulled piles of crap that you're seemingly referring too. Are you referring to strawman Liberals or actual ones? And if you really want to be honest, you have to realize hate filled rhetoric is the trade of people who see that world as black and white.

Liberals are gray and have compassion for their fellow man. Conservatives are toggle switches of black and white.

No, liberals are saps that believe they are acting on compassion of their fellow man. They are told this by their leadership and just believe them.

Do you really think Commie Care was about making sure everybody had access to insurance and an act of compassion? Think again.

Do you really think that DumBama doubling the food stamp role was an accident or act of compassion? Think again.

Do you really think that disarming the public would benefit Americans, or that it would be a compassionate thing to do? Think again.

Do you really believe that taxing the wealthy doesn't have negative affects on the little guy; that taxing the wealthy is a compassionate thing to do? Think again.

Do you really believe Democrats are fighting to the death to keep their Sanctuary cities because it's an act of compassion? Think again.

Whenever Democrats do someting, there is always an ulterior motive that benefits them. Or, they dress it up to look compassionate, but it's actually selfishness that propels them.

Providing a safety net is a trait of an advanced civilization.

Obamacare was about insuring more Americans by enabling individual buyers to purchase insurance as part of a large group.

Doubling food stamps was a direct result of the Republican failure called the Bush recession you stupid shit.

You fuckheads think cutting taxes on the wealthy actually helps the economy especially borrowing trullions to do it.

Sanctuary cities are safer communities.

Your problem is that you are ignorant & uneducated.

You come out with a response like that and CALL ME ignorant and stupid. You're so ignorant and stupid you don't even know you're displaying it.

Commie Care had nothing to do with making sure everybody had insurance. Commie Care was to create as many new government dependents as possible. Between Commie Care and Food Stamps (which DumBama lowered requirements for and added more goodies) created over 40 million new government dependents alone.

You myopic leftists better learn that there is a man behind that curtain. Democrats never do a thing unless it benefits them and their party. Sanctuary cities are a place to harbor illegals until the Democrats get full control of the government again. Then they will grant amnesty with voting rights. That's why they are allowing all these drugs into this country to kill Americans, all these MS-13 slobs, and all these soon to birth anchor babies.

The Democrat parties goal is to make whites a minority in this country for the first time in our history, and do it as soon as possible.

The food stamp required were temporarily lowered because your fuck buddy Bush & your pathetic party created the worst recession in 80- fucking years.

Furthermore,if you had a fucking brain you would know Bush added about the same number of people to the food stamp program.

Are you now claiming Democrats are allowing drugs to come in because your white buddies are all crazy drug addicts?

But thanks for admitting that your fear is for white people to be in the minority. I always pegged you for a white supremacist POS>

While the Bush crime family is indeed a POS, the housing bubble/banking crash was just like all the others....artificially created and then these banking thieves that risked nothing end up with hard assets by the extension of credit created out of thin air........your knowledge of how things REALLY work is pathetic.

I shouldn't be, but I am ALWAYS amazed that American's for the most part really have no idea as to America's financial system.

If they only knew, Doc.......if they only knew.

Strike that, if they only WANTED to know, understand and do their own due diligence.... because those like you and me have tried to explain the nature of the cage that is this debt slavery system.

I shouldn't be, but I am ALWAYS amazed that American's for the most part really have no idea as to America's financial system.

If they only knew, Doc.......if they only knew.

Strike that, if they only WANTED to know, understand and do their own due diligence.... because those like you and me have tried to explain the nature of the cage that is this debt slavery system.

I don't blame anyone for not wanting to know. The truth is that there is nothing we can do about it. My brother is a political illiterate, sometimes I envy him

Well.......the quickest answer is that it comes from the Democrat party and politicians. Hate people because they own businesses, hate people because they don't pay their workers enough, hate people because they get tax breaks, hate people because they have stuff the rest doesn't. It's brainwashing as usual.

But in my opinion, it must have deeper roots than politics.

Hate is usually a defense mechanism. Hate comes from fear or threat. You may hate your supervisor because he or she threatens your future with the company. Hate may come in forms of race where you feel a threat or fear for the safety of your family or investment of your home. Hate may be of gender where a person was abused by their spouse or even a stranger. It comes from somewhere. You don't wake up one morning and say "I really hate that Donald Trump. I didn't mind him yesterday, but today I wish he'd fall off a cliff."

I guess this question is really for the libs since they lead the charge in wealth hatred. If you agree with my assessment that hate derives from fear or threat, what has the wealthy done to you in the past that makes you feel this way? Or is it you were told by the Democrat party to hate wealthy people?

Well.......not all wealthy people of course. Liberals tend to give waivers to sports figures, entertainment figures, lottery winners, people that do things they enjoy instead of working for wealth. But if you went to college, worked your way up the ladder, made investments, and became wealthy through work, you are the worst creature on earth, and the Democrat party simply fuels that flame.

Why hate the rich instead of the poor...... well, for one, offshoring factories to foreign countries for profit. This ruined a lot of our big cities which were manufacturing centers. This didn't help the job situation for the poor, and especially blacks. Not to worry, the wealthy folks like the Kochs (who also invest in republican politicians who will work in the Koch's best interests, not the public's) now invest in private prisons for profit, which have guaranteed prisoners courtesy of the local jurisdictions. Link below
Anyway, I refuse to adore and defend and lick the boots of the wealthy and powerful like so many on the right seem to do on these forums.

Report Finds Two-Thirds of Private Prison Contracts Include “Lockup Quotas” | Prison Legal News

Offshoring is done to create lower priced products. Why do we need lower priced products? Because that's the demand of the American consumer.

One of our clients is a crate company. They make crates the size of suitcases to the size of tractor-trailers. I delivered those crates to companies that were packing up to move out of state or out of the country. Whenever possible, I tried to strike up a conversation about the move while getting unloaded with the supervisors or owners themselves.

You'd be surprised at how many moved because they had no choice. Overseas competition was killing them and their American clients were buying their products instead of the American made ones. Other times it was the same thing, except unions were causing them to lose customers and forcing them to move.

And the question here is, at what point does your world around you become more important than money?

It isn't that simple, money makes the world go round and feeds one's children.

Yes, it does. However poor people are willing to take the risks of destroying their world, because they want an okay standard of living. But Americans have enough money that they can choose between money and the environment they live in.

Well.......the quickest answer is that it comes from the Democrat party and politicians. Hate people because they own businesses, hate people because they don't pay their workers enough, hate people because they get tax breaks, hate people because they have stuff the rest doesn't. It's brainwashing as usual.

Hate is usually a defense mechanism. Hate comes from fear or threat. You may hate your supervisor because he or she threatens your future with the company. Hate may come in forms of race where you feel a threat or fear for the safety of your family or investment of your home. Hate may be of gender where a person was abused by their spouse or even a stranger. It comes from somewhere. You don't wake up one morning and say "I really hate that Donald Trump. I didn't mind him yesterday, but today I wish he'd fall off a cliff."

I guess this question is really for the libs since they lead the charge in wealth hatred. If you agree with my assessment that hate derives from fear or threat, what has the wealthy done to you in the past that makes you feel this way? Or is it you were told by the Democrat party to hate wealthy people?

Well.......not all wealthy people of course. Liberals tend to give waivers to sports figures, entertainment figures, lottery winners, people that do things they enjoy instead of working for wealth. But if you went to college, worked your way up the ladder, made investments, and became wealthy through work, you are the worst creature on earth, and the Democrat party simply fuels that flame.

This here folks, is a guy who thinks that the govt should be going around throwing money at rich people so they can be rich.

"Hey, this guy's good, he's a billionaire, and he got all of his money by bribing the govt. That guy over there is scum, he lost his job in a recession caused by the rich, and can't get another one, he shouldn't be given any money at all"

Don't expect much logic from someone so brainwashed by partisan Republican politics, it seeps out of his pores.
. I do disagree with Ray's defense of the rich as if they can do no wrong, but on alot of issues he can be spot on. Not sure why he defends the wealthy in the ways that he does, unless there is some sort of incentive in doing so. I call it like I see it on all issues, and if the rich aren't favored on an issue, then oh well.

Wherever did I state the rich can do no wrong?
Did'nt say you stated that... Re-read again.

Why hate the rich instead of the poor...... well, for one, offshoring factories to foreign countries for profit. This ruined a lot of our big cities which were manufacturing centers. This didn't help the job situation for the poor, and especially blacks. Not to worry, the wealthy folks like the Kochs (who also invest in republican politicians who will work in the Koch's best interests, not the public's) now invest in private prisons for profit, which have guaranteed prisoners courtesy of the local jurisdictions. Link below
Anyway, I refuse to adore and defend and lick the boots of the wealthy and powerful like so many on the right seem to do on these forums.

Report Finds Two-Thirds of Private Prison Contracts Include “Lockup Quotas” | Prison Legal News

Offshoring is done to create lower priced products. Why do we need lower priced products? Because that's the demand of the American consumer.

One of our clients is a crate company. They make crates the size of suitcases to the size of tractor-trailers. I delivered those crates to companies that were packing up to move out of state or out of the country. Whenever possible, I tried to strike up a conversation about the move while getting unloaded with the supervisors or owners themselves.

You'd be surprised at how many moved because they had no choice. Overseas competition was killing them and their American clients were buying their products instead of the American made ones. Other times it was the same thing, except unions were causing them to lose customers and forcing them to move.

And the question here is, at what point does your world around you become more important than money?

It isn't my world around me, it's the general American public. I would sooner buy a quality product over a low quality product because I don't need the headache replacing shit or repairing it. When possible, I buy products produced by our American customers no matter what the price.

So you don't care about the world around you?

I will never understand envy/wealth redistribution, I guess I grew up where I just did not want anything that anyone else had. I wanted to earn everything and pay for my own shit.
. The thing is this, otherwise if you felt that you had earned it, but someone above you said wait not so fast, and proceeded to shave off some of your pay for reasons you didn't agree with, then you would be smoking hot mad. Happens in greed run companies or corporations at times, but not all of them.

It isn't that simple, money makes the world go round and feeds one's children.

Yes, it does. However poor people are willing to take the risks of destroying their world, because they want an okay standard of living. But Americans have enough money that they can choose between money and the environment they live in.

I'll concede that, but there are also a significant amount of folks who simply don't want to work. That is an issue with n solution. The fact is though that my job I my family. I keep canned goods, water, and Ramen in the basement. One never knows. I wouldn't want to be the person who might try to make me share that in an emergency situation. You cannot deny that the "poor" in THIS country are still FAR better off then the poor in others countries. They have phones, most have cars nd many have more than on TV.

It isn't my world around me, it's the general American public. I would sooner buy a quality product over a low quality product because I don't need the headache replacing shit or repairing it. When possible, I buy products produced by our American customers no matter what the price.

That's not the issue. Your kids are not my responsibility. That's not to say that if the shit hits the fan I wouldn't invite you in....but you'd NEVER be able to take it. In this Nation, at THIS time nobody is dying of starvation in the streets. In an ER situation NOBODY who needs care is being turned away. At the level THIS economy is going we are basically at full employment.

Last edited:
Circe, post: 19044942, member: 42360 We got an example of Trump hate yesterday, when the White House says his "Shit Hole" comment is ok because his hate base is ok with it.

I oppose all Trump hate. His racist hate is un-American. How about you? Are you ok with Trumpo's "Shit Hole" expression?

It's ok to hate Trumpo's racism and Islamaphia, and his bragging about sexual assaulting women because he is a cekebrity.

I do hate all of that.
. Well you hate most Americans then, because most Americans voted for Trump because they were tired of the dam excuses, they were tired of the murdering of Americans by Islamist religious fanatics, they were tired of sending million's upon million's to shite-holes created by super corrupt governments who could care less about their populations in those shite-holes, in which they run while stealing the money that was sent to them by us.

Trump wasn't talking about the people of the shite-holes, but the shite-holes they are trying to escape from. Otherwise he would rather help them in their own country, than to allow them to come here and disrupt the balance and cultural norms in our country. Enough is enough already.
Trump lost the popular vote.
Trumpettes love the "shithole" comment as it fits their white supremacist agenda. You people are poor excuses for Americans & human being.

What the fuck did you do to be a US citizen? NOTHING. You popped out of your mother's vagina on US soil or one of your parents was a US citizen. You did NOTHING. Trump did NOTHING.

But holy fuck, someone born in a third world country is an unworthy POS from a shithoie country.

You people are so far from being Christian.

You people are soooo far from the American spirit.

You are nothing but a pile of racist, bigoted scum.

I wish we could trade your oversized asses for some of those people in one of those shithole countries.

Who said anything about "people" from those countries?
Trump said it.

Quote please!

Trump said shithole describing certain countries--not certain people. That's besides the fact it was not a comment for the public. But you know how back-stabbing Democrats are.
. Well if he said something like that around Demon-crats, then he deserves the backstabbing he got. Anyway it was said that he only said this as I had heard, "why are we wanting people from these countries to come here anyway" ?

He's talking about (so what do they have to offer as immigrants in the way of contributions when they come here ??)

But the Demon-crats heard something that they figured they could run with, and instead of answering him by saying, "because Mr. President, currently we are at a huge net shortage for migrant workers in the cherry groves down in California, the cucumber fields in the south, and in various other labor positions gone lacking badly in the nation".

Then the President could have responded by answering back " well how about do this then, and bring me the numbers in what you think you need, and we will review the need, and would understand your motivation when talking about people coming in from these countries to contribute, and to help us out"...

This is how the meeting should have concluded instead of the dam gotcha game the media keeps trying to play against Trump.

Last edited:

Maybe overseas competition was killing them because of no tariffs? Anyway, you can always find someone to do it cheaper overseas. There was a price for giving so much to mexico and china. What to do with a generation of workers that did manufacturing. First they did agriculture till it became mechanized. Then they moved to the cities to do manufacturing. Then the jobs went overseas. Coal mining, same problems. Of course foreigners can do stuff cheaper and they don't have the pollution or safety laws we have either. Some think that our pollution laws are too strict but I don't, having remembered the pollution of the 50's and 60's. Anyway, I was mostly commenting on the crime rate in the big cities and some of the reasons for it. And yes, I don't worship the very wealthy like some do, not saying that you're one of those people either. But, the very wealthy usually control what candidate wins elections, and they will always pick the candidate that will do their bidding.
Hey Ray, how about that latest republican giveaway to the wealthiest people in America with this recent tax bill? It'll put America a trillion or two more in debt (debt is something republicans always pretend to hate), but the extremely wealthy and corporations will really be rolling in the dough even more than they are now. Now, how does this help America?

Maybe overseas competition was killing them because of no tariffs? Anyway, you can always find someone to do it cheaper overseas. There was a price for giving so much to mexico and china. What to do with a generation of workers that did manufacturing. First they did agriculture till it became mechanized. Then they moved to the cities to do manufacturing. Then the jobs went overseas. Coal mining, same problems. Of course foreigners can do stuff cheaper and they don't have the pollution or safety laws we have either. Some think that our pollution laws are too strict but I don't, having remembered the pollution of the 50's and 60's. Anyway, I was mostly commenting on the crime rate in the big cities and some of the reasons for it. And yes, I don't worship the very wealthy like some do, not saying that you're one of those people either. But, the very wealthy usually control what candidate wins elections, and they will always pick the candidate that will do their bidding.
Hey Ray, how about that latest republican giveaway to the wealthiest people in America with this recent tax bill? It'll put America a trillion or two more in debt (debt is something republicans always pretend to hate), but the extremely wealthy and corporations will really be rolling in the dough even more than they are now. Now, how does this help America?

How does that help America? For one, it will retard some of those companies moving overseas. Two, I heard on the radio today that we are up to 100 companies who are giving out bonuses or increasing their minimum starting wage for menial labor.

Manufacturing overseas is only one reason a company moves. Even though labor is cheaper, transportation is not, especially with oil increasing in price. So it's the plus and minus factor of where to erect or keep companies.

I never considered allowing people to keep their own money as spending. Spending is what puts us into debt--not collecting less. If we spent less and collected less, the country would be way better off.

. Jobs, jobs, jobs, and more jobs that's how.

. Well you hate most Americans then, because most Americans voted for Trump because they were tired of the dam excuses, they were tired of the murdering of Americans by Islamist religious fanatics, they were tired of sending million's upon million's to shite-holes created by super corrupt governments who could care less about their populations in those shite-holes, in which they run while stealing the money that was sent to them by us.

Trump wasn't talking about the people of the shite-holes, but the shite-holes they are trying to escape from. Otherwise he would rather help them in their own country, than to allow them to come here and disrupt the balance and cultural norms in our country. Enough is enough already.
Trump lost the popular vote.
Trumpettes love the "shithole" comment as it fits their white supremacist agenda. You people are poor excuses for Americans & human being.

What the fuck did you do to be a US citizen? NOTHING. You popped out of your mother's vagina on US soil or one of your parents was a US citizen. You did NOTHING. Trump did NOTHING.

But holy fuck, someone born in a third world country is an unworthy POS from a shithoie country.

You people are so far from being Christian.

You people are soooo far from the American spirit.

You are nothing but a pile of racist, bigoted scum.

I wish we could trade your oversized asses for some of those people in one of those shithole countries.

Who said anything about "people" from those countries?
Trump said it.

Quote please!

Trump said shithole describing certain countries--not certain people. That's besides the fact it was not a comment for the public. But you know how back-stabbing Democrats are.
. Well if he said something like that around Demon-crats, then he deserves the backstabbing he got. Anyway it was said that he only said this as I had heard, "why are we wanting people from these countries to come here anyway" ?

He's talking about (so what do they have to offer as immigrants in the way of contributions when they come here ??)

But the Demon-crats heard something that they figured they could run with, and instead of answering him by saying, "because Mr. President, currently we are at a huge net shortage for migrant workers in the cherry groves down in California, the cucumber fields in the south, and in various other labor positions gone lacking badly in the nation".

Then the President could have responded by answering back " well how about do this then, and bring me the numbers in what you think you need, and we will review the need, and would understand your motivation when talking about people coming in from these countries to contribute, and to help us out"...

This is how the meeting should have concluded instead of the dam gotcha game the media keeps trying to play against Trump.

The Democrat followers didn't think it was racist until CNN told them it was. Anytime they can even remotely associate race with Republicans, they do it because they have nothing else. What's great about it is they think they are convincing America that Republicans are racist instead of the reality that much of America is sick of hearing about race all the time from Democrats. They just roll their eyes, and say "not again!" It's why they are losing elections all the time.

. Jobs, jobs, jobs, and more jobs that's how.

We shall see, hope you're right.

Of course I do, that's why I spend so much time here.

But I don't control the world and I don't expect everybody to think like me. I wish we had strong consumer support of American made products, but we don't. All we care about is getting our products cheap and we don't care who it puts out of work--as long as it isn't us.

A few years ago I went to see my doctor. When I approached the desk to check in, all the lights were off. A woman approached me from the side and guided me to their new kiosks. I objected to it to her, and I wrote the Clinic how I objected to it. It's not that I'm lazy, it's just that those things put Americans out of work. I only used self-checkout at my store once because the lines were so long and I was in a hurry. Other than that, I'll wait in line to be checked out by a human being.

But again, I don't expect everybody to think like I do. Many think just the opposite.

Forum List

Back