Where have all the Trump supporters gone

And as for those who support tyranny, those who support Hillary... You shall not be forgotten.

So what's the long range plan? Will you be crying at us even harder?

Oooh, scary.
Crying? Hillbots are in a panic and we're the ones crying?

"Panic"???

:lol::lol::lol:
Read the board. Every few seconds some libtard posts a "we have won" thread. That isn't confidence.
it's over... Trump's holding back on spending his last nine or ten billion.... :)

Trump's support is declining everywhere including this web site.
As people are able to see the true Trump, his support and brand are tumbling down out of control.

Those who continue to stand up for Trump are as disgusting as Trump.
And as for those who support tyranny, those who support Hillary... You shall not be forgotten.
someone who has a picture of gun saying you will not be forgotten definitely sounds like a Trump supporter

Oooh, scary.

"Panic"???

Read the board. Every few seconds some libtard posts a "we have won" thread. That isn't confidence.
it's over... Trump's holding back on spending his last nine or ten billion.... :)
I feel horrible for The Donald, he has not only made a fool of himself on the world stage he has destroyed his brand.

Wait until November..

All the conservatives on this board will claim they never heard of Trump

As people are able to see the true Trump, his support and brand are tumbling down out of control.

I'm glad I disgust you. It proves Trump is on the right track. But the supporters are still here, probably hard to see from your vantage point. Check out his rallies. They are Huuuuge.
Have you checked recent poll numbers

Right here fag.....how do you want me to kick your ass today?

Oooh, scary.

"Panic"???

I feel horrible for The Donald, he has not only made a fool of himself on the world stage he has destroyed his brand.
Not in Realville. The media won't show the size of the crowds so libtards think he doesn't have any. Libtards sit all day long at the computer and wonder where the opposition is. Probably working.

You are stupid arrogant people, that's why you choose liberalism.

The MSM buttraped Crooked Hillary supporters and because Crooked Hillary supporters have been used so much anally, they didn't even feel it, and or apparently liked it. :p

Meanwhile The Donald people are still here and pwning you douchebags daily.

Oooh, scary.

"Panic"???

I agree with you. Calling that confidence is such an understatement that I don't think the word apply!!

Crowd size rarely transfer to support at the polls

Sanders was drawing several factors more than Clinton in every state he campaigned in. He lost to her still, in some states horribly!

Last edited:

"Panic"???

Not in Realville. The media won't show the size of the crowds so libtards think he doesn't have any. Libtards sit all day long at the computer and wonder where the opposition is. Probably working.

You are stupid arrogant people, that's why you choose liberalism.
it's the "probably working" that makes it a winner. :)

Sanders was drawing several factors more than Clinton in every state he campaigned in. He lost to her still, in some states horribly!

Hard to win when the fix is in
you know, i heard obamjevich say "a rigged election ? what does that even mean ?" then i thought about bernie sanders getting screwed by the machine, and debbie wasserman going underground.
the dems will say "that was a long time ago...."

that was a bad week.

you know, i heard obamjevich say "a rigged election ? what does that even mean ?" then i thought about bernie sanders getting screw by the machine, debbie wasserman going underground. the dems will say "that was a long time ago...."

What's sad is the Hillbots just ignore it.

you know, i heard obamjevich say "a rigged election ? what does that even mean ?" then i thought about bernie sanders getting screw by the machine, debbie wasserman going underground. the dems will say "that was a long time ago...."

it's very scary unusual to ignore and follow "leaders" so blindly, like the clintons, alibama and the forty thieves

it's very scary unusual to ignore and follow "leaders" so blindly, like the clintons, alibama and the forty thieves

It speaks volumes about one's integrity

It speaks volumes about one's integrity
this has certainly been an interesting cycle, especially after the last two snoozers.
i love that they put giuliani in charge of debates, "there won't be another candy crowley experience".

Forum List

Back