Where in the real world are AR-15 and the like are used for good?

21 Funerals. Are you going to watch them? The entire world is. It will be hard for me but I am going to listen to the stories about those poor babies you were too paranoid and cowardly to protect.

Sleep well tonight if you can and do it with your guns. Your sick love affair with killing machines is about to end.

21 Funerals.
s2-8ra17.gif

How well did that protect those 21 kids, you dumbfuck?

21 funerals. You can't blame "the libs:" any longer. We didn't put that gun in that assholes' hands my friend, YOUR PARTY did. How proud you must be of your "sanctuary state" now, huh?

I hope your AR15 keeps you warm tonight.
Your party told him he wouldn't face any armed resistance in the school.

Democrat dumbfuckery gets people killed.

Hypocrite. Every gun nut accusation is a confession. Hypocrites pretend to care about the lives of babies when really they care more about posing with their big guns in photos.

21 funerals. I know you're terrified. I cant help you. No one can.
What are you going to do about it? Nobody's going to give up their weapons because you're a little bitch on the internet.

Elmer, we should tell Ice-turd the reason the cops pussed out is because they didn't want their heads blown off by high-capacity, armor piercing bullets? Revolvers don't shoot those.

Ice-turd, you suck.
What's a high-capacity bullet?

You really don't know anything about firearms. You're just stringing together words because they sound scary.

Fuckhead.

Forum List

Back