Where in the real world are AR-15 and the like are used for good?

So tell me if you ban one rifle because of the way it looks what's to stop anyone from using another rifle that fires the exact same round as the banned rifle?

Or what's to stop them from using a handgun or a shotgun?
Common sense gun laws, universal background checks, red flag laws, restrictions on certain automatic and semi-automatic weapons reduces homicides and suicides. It is proven.
The purpose is to keep guns out of the hands of those who should not have them. They are not perfect but they reduce homicides and suicides.
And unless you are mentally ill or a felon you can have your guns to keep the government from coming to get you.
But if you think the government is coming to get you, you are mentally ill. Get help.

I see you are doing the SAY ANYTHING bullshit.

If it's the AR, why is Biden now after 9mm???

I see you and the echo chamber are ignoring that.
None of the new regulations being discussed include banning 9mm.
Would you accept universal background checks, red flag laws, age limits on owning certain guns?

Common sense gun laws, universal background checks, red flag laws, restrictions on certain automatic and semi-automatic weapons reduces homicides and suicides. It is proven.
The purpose is to keep guns out of the hands of those who should not have them. They are not perfect but they reduce homicides and suicides.
And unless you are mentally ill or a felon you can have your guns to keep the government from coming to get you.
But if you think the government is coming to get you, you are mentally ill. Get help.

Then why is Biden demonizing it?

Cause yall can't keep your shit straight.
21 Funerals. Did you hear the one little girl tell her story that she covered herself with her friends blood, while her friend was crying and dying - just so she could live. She might as well have died along with them because SHE WILL NEVER COME BACK FROM THAT!

21 Funerals. Sleep well Ice-turd.

21 Funerals. Did you hear the one little girl tell her story that she covered herself with her friends blood, while her friend was crying and dying - just so she could live. She might as well have died along with them because SHE WILL NEVER COME BACK FROM THAT!

21 Funerals. Sleep well Ice-turd.
Oh look. Back again using the tragedy to troll.

Mind your own business and keep your fascist hands off my civil rights.
Guns are my business. They are everyone's business whether you own or not.

Don't tell me to mind my business when you cannot answer the question.

The majority of gun owners are responsible and reasonable but the dumbass gun owners have the loudest voices.
Those who want to ban guns and those who want no regulations should shut the f##k up and let reasonable, normal people do what is required to to minimize the opportunity of the mentally ill and violent criminals from obtaining guns. Gun regulations are just one tool that needs to be used in minimizing gun violence.

Last edited:

The majority of gun owners are responsible and reasonable but the dumbass gun owners have the loudest voices.
Those who want to ban guns and those who want no regulations should shut the f##k up and let reasonable, normal people
Well then good. You'd have nothing to do with it. But I dont see you shutting the fuck up.

Those who want to ban guns and those who want no regulations should shut the f##k up and let reasonable, normal people
We're just taking the military ones, Sergeant Slaughter. 21 Funerals. Here are the first two, they were 10. Please talk to these babies about how precious your guns are to you. Look at these kids, man. How can you? Oh, I know. You're a Republican Taliban.

Forum List

Back