Where in the real world are AR-15 and the like are used for good?

It has been building for that long, cultist. Since the day Limbaugh went national. As I've said many times.

You mindless rubes just needed the right shameless pied piper to let it all out. As I've said many times.

Now you're getting what you want. Congratulations.

fPRls0w.jpg
Um, who's president fucking shit up today?

Mindless rube projects.

Hypocrite. Every gun nut accusation is a confession. Hypocrites pretend to care about the lives of babies when really they care more about posing with their big guns in photos.

21 funerals. I know you're terrified. I cant help you. No one can.
Hypocrite.

Now he wants 9mm pistols.

There is simply zero logic in what he's, doing except demonizing all guns and paying you to troll.

The guilt - the lives of those 21 people cut down by guns you treasure more than their lives. Having trouble sleeping. Probably not, you'd need to have a soul.
Keep trying.

I know, you've got to have a reason to get out of bed in the morning. If that reason is to insincerely spout mindless indoctrinated drama that you don't actually believe, I guess it's better than sleeping your life away.

Nice try I'm not the a****** that cares more about hugging a military rifle than my child. That's you.
FYI I do not own an AR 15 rifle but what I do know is that 2% or less of all murders are committed with all rifles and shotguns combined.

So in all reality AR style rifles are responsible for far less than 2% of all murders.

And in case you didn't know there are many other rifles that fire the exact same round as an AR style rifle out there that wouldn't be affected by any so called "assault" weapons ban

FYI I do not own an AR 15 rifle but what I do know is that 2% or less of all murders are committed with all rifles and shotguns combined.

So in all reality AR style rifles are responsible for far less than 2% of all murders.

And in case you didn't know there are many other rifles that fire the exact same round as an AR style rifle out there that wouldn't be affected by any so called "assault" weapons ban
Those military rifles are what are used by jerks in those mass shootings. Stop with the gaslighting we're taking the military rifles or getting involved the street we are better than Australia New Zealand.

Those military rifles are what are used by jerks in those mass shootings. Stop with the gaslighting we're taking the military rifles or getting involved the street we are better than Australia New Zealand.
So tell me if you ban one rifle because of the way it looks what's to stop anyone from using another rifle that fires the exact same round as the banned rifle?

Or what's to stop them from using a handgun or a shotgun?

Then why is Biden after 9mm handguns?

Cause you make shit up as you go.

Guinness World Record with the AR-15. 10 rounds in 1.59 seconds which is around 377 rounds per minute.
Seriously. Are they just looking for any bullshit to say? I think their guilt over what they did to those poor kids and teachers on Tuesday is really messing with their heads.

Seriously. Are they just looking for any bullshit to say? I think their guilt over what they did to those poor kids and teachers on Tuesday is really messing with their heads.
Say anything huh? Like saying I own kids? Thst kinda stupid bullshit?

Well you've got the bullshit covered.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back