Where in the real world are AR-15 and the like are used for good?

Call me after you grab all the illegal drugs in America. Then we can talk about guns.
21 funerals. The entire world is going to expose your selfishness, cowardice, and cruelty.

21 funerals. 19 of them the babies you sorry hypocrites claim to treasure. The entire world can see you now. 19 babies, cut down, mutilated so badly their parents had to provide their DNA to ID them.

Tik, tik. How proud you must be <shaking my head at you>

21 funerals. The entire world is going to expose your selfishness, cowardice, and cruelty.

21 funerals. 19 of them the babies you sorry hypocrites claim to treasure. The entire world can see you now. 19 babies, cut down, mutilated so badly their parents had to provide their DNA to ID them.

Tik, tik. How proud you must be <shaking my head at you>
Yep. The Left have created a society where we must now train and arm all of our teachers.
1653987659583.jpeg

Yep. The Left have created a society where we must now train and arm all of our teachers.

View attachment 652187
21 Funerals. Are you going to watch them? The entire world is. It will be hard for me but I am going to listen to the stories about those poor babies you were too paranoid and cowardly to protect.

Sleep well tonight if you can and do it with your guns. Your sick love affair with killing machines is about to end.

21 Funerals.

21 Funerals. Are you going to watch them? The entire world is. It will be hard for me but I am going to listen to the stories about those poor babies you were too paranoid and cowardly to protect.

Sleep well tonight if you can and do it with your guns. Your sick love affair with killing machines is about to end.

21 Funerals.
Is that why Democrats recently released over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison early, concern about violent crime?

21 Funerals.
Government will keep us safe!

“Yet incredibly, there were up to 19 armed police officers inside the school for 70 minutes before 18-year-old Salvador Ramos finished his hellish homicidal rampage.”

Is that why Democrats recently released over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison early, concern about violent crime?
21 funerals. You can't blame "the libs:" any longer. We didn't put that gun in that assholes' hands my friend, YOUR PARTY did. How proud you must be of your "sanctuary state" now, huh?

I hope your AR15 keeps you warm tonight.

Death penalty is cruelty.
Check.
Average time served for murder 10 years.
Check.
Tell kids God doesn’t exist, there’s no such thing as good or evil.
Check.
Promote drug use.
Check.
Promote violence in art.
Check.
Etc etc.
21 funerals. They're going to list those precious babies' names one by one. NIneteen of them the babies you claim you treasure. Babies cut to pieces by the weapons of war you treasure more than the lives of our babies.

tik, tik, tik, I actually feel a little for you. The guilt must be overwhelming.

Forum List

Back