Where in the real world are AR-15 and the like are used for good?

Their value is in reducing the intense and debilitating anxiety and paranoia that The Commies and/or Deep State and/or White Replacement Paratroopers will be knocking at your door any minute to send you to a concentration camp owned and operated by George Soros and Hillary Clinton.

MAGA media has done its job well for 30+ years.
Maga is new.

God you are full of shit.

It's used for incel masturbation, which can only be a positive since the alternative is to shoot up a movie theater or school.
Yeah, when I learn to post pics here, there's this one where these white supremacists went to the Michigan capitol to pose with their ARs. Some artist then took the pic photoshopped out the guns and replaced them with giant, multi-colored dildos. I can't wait to figure out how to do that :)

This is true, and those committing by far the most crimes with them are minorities and the mentally ill, people who Democrats make apologies for and encourage to violence and looting.
So lets get the military weapons of our street and the armor-piercing shells that no civilian needs, then you won't be so vulnerable to us evil, woke libtards. Agreed?

We're gonna get them.

Yeah, when I learn to post pics here, there's this one where these white supremacists went to the Michigan capitol to pose with their ARs. Some artist then took the pic photoshopped out the guns and replaced them with giant, multi-colored dildos. I can't wait to figure out how to do that :)

We had a poster who - literally - shot up a movie theater.

You can see which group of posters who might do it next.

We had a poster who - literally - shot up a movie theater.

You can see which group of posters who might do it next.

Yes, you Democrats have encouraged a lot of violence and pandering to mental illnesses, and have been feeding dope to school children fro many years now.

Forum List

Back