Where is Ben Carson's compassion for American Citizens?

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
Ben Carson has stated that "we have taken the moral low road on this [the immigration] issue…" And, he has repeatedly said he supports giving illegal immigrants a path to legalization and eventual citizenship.

Tell me, where is Carson's compassion for American Citizens who have been made into tax slaves to support the economic needs of tens of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled foreigners who have invaded our borders, and whom Ben Carson wants to legalize and allow to stay in our country?

Where is Ben Carson's compassion for American Citizens who have been squeezed out of decent paying jobs in the construction trades by illegal entrants who work off the books, below the going wage and do not pay taxes on their earned wages which is how they compete for these jobs?

Where is Ben Carson's compassion for American Citizens who have had their schools disrupted and destroyed by the flood of illegal entrants into these schools?

Where is Ben Carson's compassion for American Citizens who have lost their local emergency rooms which have been bankrupted and had to close down because illegal entrants use these facilities and do not pay for the service they receive?

And where is Ben Carson's compassion for our nation's inner city Black youth who have been squeezed out of unskilled entry level jobs by illegal entrants?

Seems to me Ben Carson has more compassion for those who have invaded our borders than caring about the general welfare of the United States and the devastating effects inflicted upon American citizens from those who have invaded our borders.

Ben Carson's liberal type of compassion has helped to create some of the devastating effects which American Citizens now suffer and has helped to destroy America from within!

As a candidate for president of the United States, Mr. Carson needs to rethink his "compassion" towards illegal entrants and worry about America's general welfare and the best interest of her citizens instead of the interests of those who have invaded our borders and break our laws.

JWK

To support Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio or John Kasich is to support a continuance of Obama's illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders!

Dude . It's not welfare bankrupting us . It's the military.

Dude . It's not welfare bankrupting us . It's the military.

Ben Carson has stated that "we have taken the moral low road on this [the immigration] issue…" And, he has repeatedly said he supports giving illegal immigrants a path to legalization and eventual citizenship.

Tell me, where is Carson's compassion for American Citizens who have been made into tax slaves to support the economic needs of tens of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled foreigners who have invaded our borders, and whom Ben Carson wants to legalize and allow to stay in our country?

Where is Ben Carson's compassion for American Citizens who have been squeezed out of decent paying jobs in the construction trades by illegal entrants who work off the books, below the going wage and do not pay taxes on their earned wages which is how they compete for these jobs?

Where is Ben Carson's compassion for American Citizens who have had their schools disrupted and destroyed by the flood of illegal entrants into these schools?

Where is Ben Carson's compassion for American Citizens who have lost their local emergency rooms which have been bankrupted and had to close down because illegal entrants use these facilities and do not pay for the service they receive?

And where is Ben Carson's compassion for our nation's inner city Black youth who have been squeezed out of unskilled entry level jobs by illegal entrants?

Seems to me Ben Carson has more compassion for those who have invaded our borders than caring about the general welfare of the United States and the devastating effects inflicted upon American citizens from those who have invaded our borders.

Ben Carson's liberal type of compassion has helped to create some of the devastating effects which American Citizens now suffer and has helped to destroy America from within!

As a candidate for president of the United States, Mr. Carson needs to rethink his "compassion" towards illegal entrants and worry about America's general welfare and the best interest of her citizens instead of the interests of those who have invaded our borders and break our laws.

JWK

To support Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio or John Kasich is to support a continuance of Obama's illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders!

False premise...

Giving illegals a chance to come clean is compassionate... and that in NO WAY competes with his compassion for Americans.

Shoot... I expect that he even has compassion for Leftists... but that's likely wearing thinner, with each tick of the clock.

JWK

Hilarious. When I got to this sentence:

Tell me, where is Carson's compassion for American Citizens who have been made into tax slaves to support the economic needs of tens of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled foreigners

I was expecting a completely different end. I thought it would go like this:

Tell me, where is Carson's compassion for American Citizens who have been made into tax slaves to support the economic needs of tens of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled Republicans

I swear, I really thought that was how that sentence was going to end. Specially when you consider how Blue States pay for Red State disastrous economic policies. It's not like normal people can deny it. The numbers are out there and have been posted again and again.

Forum List

Back