Where Is Mainstream News Media?

Constructive Anarchy

Dec 2, 2016
Mainstream news media reporters are nowhere to be seen at Standing Rock . The importance of a news story is evidently measured by the policies of their corporate sponsors.

Really? Every mainstream news outlet is covering it.
But where are their reporters? Not a single one from MSNBC, FOX News, CNN or any others. I guess they think being stenographers for energy corporation and police spokesmen is the same as being there.

But where are their reporters? Not a single one from MSNBC, FOX News, CNN or any others. I guess they think being stenographers for energy corporation and police spokesmen is the same as being there.

I haven't been following the story very closely, but these news outlets seem to be getting a lot of pictures and videos somehow. :dunno:

I haven't been following the story very closely, but these news outlets seem to be getting a lot of pictures and videos somehow. :dunno:
Even having a well known Hollywood actor out there isn't enough to interest corporate news media. They apparently rely entirely on independent Youtube "fake news" journalists and cameramen for their mainstream news feeds on this story.

If you're looking for MSM reporters, as Hillary and Barry to bend over and you'll find 'em all.

Forum List

Back