🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzz

I don't know, but what about those compassionate Christians? Where are they?

us compassionate Christians, want those kids sent back to their country of origin to be reunited with their families and loved ones, why do you disagree with that ?

you liberfucks are supposed to be so compassionate and loving of your fellow human, is it possible you could take in a few until their loving family can be located, surely you can find a little good ness in your heart to house, feed and make sure their health needs are taken care of..., couldn't you do that ?

Immigrant mothers fled hunger, poverty, and violence to protect their children. You NaziCons are sooo against abortion, but yet you have a problem helping children after they're born. I really don't comprehend such logic.

Speaking of abortion, Lakhota....where does your compassionate ass stand on the subject?
Yeah, I thought so.

us compassionate Christians, want those kids sent back to their country of origin to be reunited with their families and loved ones, why do you disagree with that ?

you liberfucks are supposed to be so compassionate and loving of your fellow human, is it possible you could take in a few until their loving family can be located, surely you can find a little good ness in your heart to house, feed and make sure their health needs are taken care of..., couldn't you do that ?

Immigrant mothers fled hunger, poverty, and violence to protect their children. You NaziCons are sooo against abortion, but yet you have a problem helping children after they're born. I really don't comprehend such logic.

Speaking of abortion, Lakhota....where does your compassionate ass stand on the subject?
Yeah, I thought so.

Why don't you start your own thread and keep providing your own answers.

Where is the goddamned compassion for law?

Huh?

Tell me that Liberal ass wipes.

where's your all's care for THEM

YOU CARE MORE ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

YOU'RE JUST DISGUSTING

Yeah, I thought so.

Why don't you start your own thread and keep providing your own answers.

I just like to expose hypocrisy when I see it, Lakhota.

PS you did bring up the abortion issue. :eusa_whistle:

where's your all's care for THEM

YOU CARE MORE ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

YOU'RE JUST DISGUSTING

I care more about Roe v. Wade and a woman's right to choose. You NaziCons never seem to care much about the women - or even how they got pregnant and/or how it would impact their lives emotionally, financially, mentally and physically. Nope, you don't give a shit about the women. One would think that so-called Christians would also care about children AFTER they are born.

I can't handle these lefties lying frikkien troll

you all can have it

blaming US American citizens for this government sponsored INVASION

Last edited:
Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

.... the KKK....their Khristian Kompassion is used for defending the 1% while blaming the least among us, including immigrant children, for all of this nation's woes..

Last edited:
I don't know, but what about those compassionate Christians? Where are they?

the reason you can not comprehend is simply because you totally lack compassion for those illegal kids.., besides those illegal mothers read and memorized their talking points put out by your messiah, Mr.Ubomba :up:

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

.... the KKK....their christian compassion is used for defending the 1% while blaming the least among us, including immigrant children, for all the nations woes..

just wow, that was enlightening

what left wing site you get that from?

Well, real Christians do have compassion that goes beyond demanding that we just send them back. Real Christians will offer these children love, compassion and lollipops. Real Christians will hug them and share with them the power of God and our savior, Jesus Christ. Real Christians will accept their differences and pray for their well being. Real Christians won't demean or curse any souls.

Nonetheless, lawlessness is the damnation of the soul...we cannot support entropy, it is the deception of satan. It is a fine line that we walk, sharing the love of our savior while following the laws of the land...but in the end, we realize...God exists everywhere, not only in the US.

I know, its sickening that they could demand that children be sent home to an uncertain future.

Forum List

Back