🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

these phonies don't HAVE a Christian bone in their pathetic bodies

they're all compassionate and caring on a internet

they aren't worth the time

play with this loser hater Lakota and his loser buds, good nite
I can't stomach a fxxking these phobnies

They could show us photos of themselves opening their refrigerator doors for the migrants.

AmericasFirstWelfareCase.jpg

cartoon-8-15-gocomics-nick-anderson-8-13-pilgrim-anchor-babies.gif

We have allot of compassion for them, they need to be home with their parents and we should make that happen as soon as possible.

Duh, they left home to escape hunger, poverty, and violence. You don't sound like a Christian.

Yep, that's what the coaches told them to say, they paid as much as $800.00 per head to get them here, that will buy allot of food in Honduras. Ever wonder where they got all the money to ship 60,000 across Mexico, paying food, transportation, bribes and other expenses. If you think a bunch of peasants put that together you're more delusional than most think you are.

I wonder why the OP is ignoring this post, can't handle facts I guess.

oh yeah, now THEY get to dig at our PARENTS

see what I mean

they're just hateful losers

gnite

We have allot of compassion for them, they need to be home with their parents and we should make that happen as soon as possible.

Duh, they left home to escape hunger, poverty, and violence. You don't sound like a Christian.

Yep, that's what the coaches told them to say, they paid as much as $800.00 per head to get them here, that will buy allot of food in Honduras. Ever wonder where they got all the money to ship 60,000 across Mexico, paying food, transportation, bribes and other expenses. If you think a bunch of peasants put that together you're more delusional than most think you are.

That's what I'd like to know. Who is financing this fiasco ?

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

I guess that this is a troll, right? Nobody can be so dense as to post that.

On a serious note, foreign individuals are bum rushing our border. Is the recent upturn in border crossings due to Obama policy, or design, or created by drug cartels to overburden border patrol, some combination thereof, or some other reason? Who knows. But it has to be stopped. No country allows this such thing. Every country has immigration laws. Therefore, why in the hell do Democrats obstruct efforts to stop this influx? How the immigrants are treated once here is one issue. Stopping the influx by border patrols is another. Democrats are doing our country a huge disservice and causing harm by constantly diverting attention away from securing the border to focus on the feel-good issue of how to take care of these people.

Obviously, we are not going to execute or torture these people. The point being that nobody is advocating the mistreatment of these people. Therefore, it is misleading to argue about how Republicans have no compassion for them. It is a straw man issue. What would you have us do with these people? Put them up in 5 star hotels? Obviously, there is going to be problems dealing with a situation such as this. There are too many of them coming at once. What do they expect?

The real issue is border security. One can reasonably conclude that the Democrat's refusal to deal with this issue is evidence that they actually want them here. Their presence will certainly give the Dems a good little voting bloc in some red states. If such is true, them we are doomed. Allowing foreign nationals to influence our electoral process is so contrary to a sovereign state's well being that it is truly unbelievable and should result in criminal prosecution for sedition.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

America is also a nation of laws where is the respect for our immigration laws? I and many others have compassion for legal immigrants I and many others also have compassion for illegal immigrants that however does not mean I think they should be able to break our laws and get a free pass into the country.

Funny, Lakhota, where is the liberal compassion for all of those children who never met the world, but were slaughtered in the womb? You have some gall lecturing anyone on compassion. One other thing, where is your respect for our laws? Do they somehow become moot because they're children? Perhaps you are more oblivious than I thought. Their parents are coming soon. The children are just the beginning. These children are but a ripple compared to the tsunami of full grown men and women headed here right now.

What's more compassionate? Bartering them like gold bullion? Trafficking them like cattle? Sending them back home to their parents?

Care to take a shot?

Funny, Lakhota, where is the liberal compassion for all of those children who never met the world, but were slaughtered in the womb? You have some gall lecturing anyone on compassion. One other thing, where is your respect for our laws? Do they somehow become moot because they're children? Perhaps you are more oblivious than I thought. Their parents are coming soon. The children are just the beginning. These children are but a ripple compared to the tsunami of full grown men and women headed here right now.

Well, shit for brains, what goes around comes around.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1FP6t0OUlk]Clinton: Send some immigrant kids home - YouTube[/ame]

That is a pretty weak argument. I mean, it has nothing to do with the argument at hand, now does it? What the fuck does abortion have to do with this? She may support abortion (killing unborn babies - a potential for greatness), but that suspect beboulief has absolutely nothing to do with Christian compassion as it pertains to the illegal immigrant issue.

What kind of argument is that...there is a term, but the term eludes me. Either way. YOU DEFLECTED. I would think more of someone with such a high IQ. How about you share something about Christian compassion and why it is okay to hold your beliefs.

where's your all's care for THEM

YOU CARE MORE ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

YOU'RE JUST DISGUSTING

I care more about Roe v. Wade and a woman's right to choose. You NaziCons never seem to care much about the women - or even how they got pregnant and/or how it would impact their lives emotionally, financially, mentally and physically. Nope, you don't give a shit about the women. One would think that so-called Christians would also care about children AFTER they are born.
It is our SYSTEM, both left and the right are both right and wrong, and if we care about the justice, about humanity, we must learn to understand each other. you both made excellent points and I liked your both posts, and there is no hypocrisy in me for liking both sides. or hating both sides in some matters.

Well, shit for brains, what goes around comes around.

And that's a pretty lame comeback.

That is a pretty weak argument. I mean, it has nothing to do with the argument at hand, now does it? What the fuck does abortion have to do with this? She may support abortion (killing unborn babies - a potential for greatness), but that suspect beboulief has absolutely nothing to do with Christian compassion as it pertains to the illegal immigrant issue.

What kind of argument is that...there is a term, but the term eludes me. Either way. YOU DEFLECTED. I would think more of someone with such a high IQ. How about you share something about Christian compassion and why it is okay to hold your beliefs.

Nope. I'm simply reminding people how liberals view children in the womb as compared to those already born. One is to be slaughtered for the convenience of a choice, the other is to be subsidized through their parents. And if anyone has the gumption to end those subsidies and force those folks to make something of themselves, that someone is accused of not having compassion on a child.

Gee, why didn't I think of that? How can a non Christian (Lakhota) lecture me about my faith anyhow? How is foodstamps and government welfare "compassion"? Liberals haven't the slightest clue.

Still butthurt over that thread are we?

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

Today's modern American political "Christian" is the pious hypocrite type.

They are the holier than thou savages who will shit on anyone with brown or black skin.

Forum List

Back