🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?
We don't have Christians here, we have Ticket to Heaven Christian Capitalists here, and they don't see the benefit to themselves or their loved ones...

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

Agreed. We need to relocate these children to Democrat districts

We don't have Christians here, we have Ticket to Heaven Christian Capitalists here, and they don't see the benefit to themselves or their loved ones...

Amen, that pretty much sums it up. It's been a long time since I've met a TRUE Christian.

ship them to Australia . the child in an adult body seems to think its not a problem

I know, its sickening that they could demand that children be sent home to an uncertain future.

Maybe their parents should have thought of that before they had them.

Last edited:

I know, its sickening that they could demand that children be sent home to an uncertain future.

Yes, pregnancies are always so well planned.

The conservatives would be outraged if their parents had abortions, though.

We have allot of compassion for them, they need to be home with their parents and we should make that happen as soon as possible.

Duh, they left home to escape hunger, poverty, and violence. You don't sound like a Christian.

Their home should be made to PROVIDE food, income , and safety. And their home is in Central America, not the USA.

don'T feed that LAKOTA TROLL

You all see their mission is life..it's hate

We have allot of compassion for them, they need to be home with their parents and we should make that happen as soon as possible.

Duh, they left home to escape hunger, poverty, and violence. You don't sound like a Christian.

Their home should be made to PROVIDE food, income , and safety. And their home is in Central America, not the USA.

My ancestors tried to tell the immigrant Pilgrims something similar.

don'T feed that LAKOTA TROLL

She asked a relevant question that true Christians should be able to answer without vitriol! It doesn't matter if she is trolling or hates God, if you are Christian, you should be able to communicate the love of God and the reality of Rome.

My ancestors tried to tell the immigrant Pilgrims something similar.

Many of your ancestors got along fine with the immigrant pilgrims, with trade, education, and even intermarriage. And most lived many miles away from white immigrants, and never laid eyes on them in their entire lives.

these phonies don't HAVE a Christian bone in their pathetic bodies

they're all compassionate and caring on a internet

they aren't worth the time

play with this loser hater Lakota and his loser buds, good nite
I can't stomach these fxxking phonies

Last edited:

Forum List

Back