🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

Funny, Lakhota, where is the liberal compassion for all of those children who never met the world, but were slaughtered in the womb? You have some gall lecturing anyone on compassion. One other thing, where is your respect for our laws? Do they somehow become moot because they're children? Perhaps you are more oblivious than I thought. Their parents are coming soon. The children are just the beginning. These children are but a ripple compared to the tsunami of full grown men and women headed here right now.

That is a pretty weak argument. I mean, it has nothing to do with the argument at hand, now does it? What the fuck does abortion have to do with this? She may support abortion (killing unborn babies - a potential for greatness), but that suspect beboulief has absolutely nothing to do with Christian compassion as it pertains to the illegal immigrant issue.

What kind of argument is that...there is a term, but the term eludes me. Either way. YOU DEFLECTED. I would think more of someone with such a high IQ. How about you share something about Christian compassion and why it is okay to hold your beliefs.

Nope. I'm simply reminding people how liberals view children in the womb as compared to those already born. One is to be slaughtered for the convenience of a choice, the other is to be subsidized through their parents. And if anyone has the gumption to end those subsidies and force those folks to make something of themselves, that someone is accused of not having compassion on a child.

Gee, why didn't I think of that? How can a non Christian (Lakhota) lecture me about my faith anyhow? How is foodstamps and government welfare "compassion"? Liberals haven't the slightest clue.

Still butthurt over that thread are we?

Yet you still didn't answer the question you arrogant little pissant, now did you? You would think a man of faith could define it.

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

The USA is a nation of laws. People that break our laws are not welcome here. If you enter the US illegally, you have begun your American adventure by slapping your host in the face.
Now you think we should welcome you with open arms? How ridiculous can you get?

Let's say a guy sneaks into your home under cover of darkness and brings his 6 year old along with him. He then takes a dump on your carpet. Would you invite him to dinner and adopt his kid?

Why should the American tax payer? Damn son! Try using your brain for once, instead of your Progressive emotionalism.

Funny, Lakhota, where is the liberal compassion for all of those children who never met the world, but were slaughtered in the womb? You have some gall lecturing anyone on compassion. One other thing, where is your respect for our laws? Do they somehow become moot because they're children? Perhaps you are more oblivious than I thought. Their parents are coming soon. The children are just the beginning. These children are but a ripple compared to the tsunami of full grown men and women headed here right now.

That is a pretty weak argument. I mean, it has nothing to do with the argument at hand, now does it? What the fuck does abortion have to do with this? She may support abortion (killing unborn babies - a potential for greatness), but that suspect beboulief has absolutely nothing to do with Christian compassion as it pertains to the illegal immigrant issue.

What kind of argument is that...there is a term, but the term eludes me. Either way. YOU DEFLECTED. I would think more of someone with such a high IQ. How about you share something about Christian compassion and why it is okay to hold your beliefs.
Where did Christ advocate breaking the law? I believe he said Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's". Immigration laws would be in Caesar's domain.

Where did Christ advocate breaking the law? I believe he said Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's". Immigration laws would be in Caesar's domain.

You seem to be attributing an argument to me I have not made. You can see my answer in a previous post. I am not TK, I do not need to deflect.

Nope. I'm simply reminding people how liberals view children in the womb as compared to those already born. One is to be slaughtered for the convenience of a choice, the other is to be subsidized through their parents. And if anyone has the gumption to end those subsidies and force those folks to make something of themselves, that someone is accused of not having compassion on a child.

Gee, why didn't I think of that? How can a non Christian (Lakhota) lecture me about my faith anyhow? How is foodstamps and government welfare "compassion"? Liberals haven't the slightest clue.

Yet you still didn't answer the question you arrogant little pissant, now did you? You would think a man of faith could define it.

I don't bow to strawmen. I think a man of faith would differentiate compassion as something you give children BOTH INSIDE AND OUT of the womb. But none of what you liberals do can be defined as such. Should compassion come at the expense of dispensing with out laws?

You'd think that people would become Christians before knocking the Christian faith for it's supposed 'lack of compassion.'

Don't lecture me.

You seem to be attributing an argument to me I have not made. You can see my answer in a previous post. I am not TK, I do not need to deflect.

No, you are deflecting to me. Ernie is talking to you. I suggest you reply, promptly.

I don't bow to strawmen. I think a man of faith would differentiate compassion as something you give children BOTH INSIDE AND OUT of the womb. But none of what you liberals do can be defined as such. Should compassion come at the expense of dispensing with out laws?

You'd think that people would become Christians before knocking the Christian faith for it's supposed 'lack of compassion.'

Don't lecture me.

You would think you would pay attention to the thread and review the opinion I gave instead of your knee jerk reaction.

No, you are deflecting to me. Ernie is talking to you. I suggest you reply, promptly.

No, I gave my opinion in a previous post. I was explaining to him - I was pointing your idiocy and merely challenging your non-answer - as I have already expressed my views in a previous post.

No, I gave my opinion in a previous post. I was explaining to him - I was pointing your idiocy and merely challenging your non-answer - as I have already expressed my views in a previous post.

You were using me as a shield. No sir. Not playing this game with you again.

A shield to what? I answered the question. All you have to do is look. I still see you continue to deflect.

That is a pretty weak argument. I mean, it has nothing to do with the argument at hand, now does it? What the fuck does abortion have to do with this? She may support abortion (killing unborn babies - a potential for greatness),
but that suspect beboulief has absolutely nothing to do with Christian compassion as it pertains to the illegal immigrant issue.

but that suspect [sic] beboulief has absolutely nothing to do with Christian compassion as it pertains to the illegal immigrant issue.
I only point out that immigration laws have nothing to do with "Christian compassion.
Separation of Church and State and all that.

Religion has no place in any discussion about immigration. Lakhota should know that, but he, like you only bring up the 1st Amendment when it suits your purpose.

A shield to what? I answered the question. All you have to do is look. I still see you continue to deflect.

You didn't answer any questions. You merely accused others of deflecting.

but that suspect [sic] beboulief has absolutely nothing to do with Christian compassion as it pertains to the illegal immigrant issue.
I only point out that immigration laws have nothing to do with "Christian compassion.
Separation of Church and State and all that.

Religion has no place in any discussion about immigration. Lakhota should know that, but he, like you only bring up the 1st Amendment when it suits your purpose.
My faith has everything to do with my everyday life and decision making process. Yours doesn't?

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

Let's save all the world's needy, okay?

That would be swell!

But let's save them in THEIR OWN COUNTRY AND CULTURE.

Not here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know anything about the School of the Americas?

The US has done quite a bit to make sure that those people can't be saved in their own countries.

Do you know anything about the School of the Americas?

The US has done quite a bit to make sure that those people can't be saved in their own countries.

A non sequitur. Do we not get the right to enforce our own borders?

Making your enemies live up to their own rules.

Forum List

Back