Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

The christians might have to redo some verses in their bible

from

Matt 25:35
"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in"

To

Matt 25:35.1

"For I was hungry and you told me go back where I came from, I was thirsty and you me told be I was diseased, I was a stranger and you blocked the buses

Thankfully I am not a christian :eusa_whistle:

That's funny, but Jesus didn't speak about immigration or foreign policy. You heathen Marxist trash love to use the book you don't believe in. Act of desperation.

We should give them books on how to build a free country with benefits for themselves.

Why is the entire world wanting to come to America, but doesn't want to copy us?

The christians might have to redo some verses in their bible

from

Matt 25:35
"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in"

To

Matt 25:35.1

"For I was hungry and you told me go back where I came from, I was thirsty and you me told be I was diseased, I was a stranger and you blocked the buses

Thankfully I am not a christian :eusa_whistle:

You're a globalist that wants to do away with the current concept of nations.

How about this, since the churches have a tax free ride let the churches do it, there are more fundy churches on every corner then pimples on a million teenagers faces :eusa_whistle:

And if they preach to the kids , pull their tax exempt scam

Last edited:
You're locking them up in camps. What exactly do you think they are, summer camps?

Where do you suggest they be processed and cared for? A tent in the desert?

By their parents at their home. Or if we can't find their parents by foster homes.

I know you're partially brain-dead, but surely even you should finally comprehend that they fled hunger, poverty, and VIOLENCE to get here. What do they have to go back to?

You're locking them up in camps. What exactly do you think they are, summer camps?

She thinks concentration is a game show.

Christer goyim who use concentration camp argument in America have no idea what a concentration camp is

You're not a Jew, you're a fucking, subversive. Commie shill that has faith in Liberalism, and his head up his master Obuma's ass! May you feel the Karma!

American Soldiers Liberate Nazi Concentration Camps

American Soldiers Liberate Nazi Concentration Camps - I

To the congress and presidency of Mexico. Please value your children and work towards the reforms needed for them to be safe in their own country. Thank you.

By their parents at their home. Or if we can't find their parents by foster homes.

I know you're partially brain-dead, but surely even you should finally comprehend that they fled hunger, poverty, and VIOLENCE to get here. What do they have to go back to?

Their families

Their families? I once had a parrot that made more sense than you. You just want their little brown asses on the other side of the border.

Their families

Their families? I once had a parrot that made more sense than you. You just want their little brown asses on the other side of the border.

So you don't care a fuck about the children, do you Tonto, the big fucking liberal could care less UNLESS it works for his subversive goals, it's all about VOTES!! The law hasn't been followed PERIOD, and one STOPPED at the border is to be turned around and denied access!...PERIOD

Any reform needs to have a way towards leading these countries to become better places for the children.

It can't be only on our backs.

Their families

So the compassionate thing to do is rip children from their families instead of reuniting them.

What I want is for children to be with their parents not used by heartless people such as yourself for political purposes.

Their families

So the compassionate thing to do is rip children from their families instead of reuniting them.

What I want is for children to be with their parents not used by heartless people such as yourself for political purposes.

You are obviously a Kristian.

You are obviously a Kristian.

So you don't care a fuck about the children, do you Tonto, the big fucking liberal could care less UNLESS it works for his subversive goals, it's all about VOTES!! The law hasn't been followed PERIOD, and one STOPPED at the border is to be turned around and denied access!...PERIOD

Forum List

Back