Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

What it shows me is what he says in his initial talking point regarding the illegals crossing the border which the media runs with and is broadcast with all the sources.

Then comes back and is quietly reported by some of the media sources.

No wonder the conservatives and independents don't trust this president.....and rightly so.

what a loser troll

how many days has this thread gone on now?

don't you all see that lib/left compassion and Christianity shines brightly for you here on the board?

they must protect gods children

so, what's your all's stance on abortion?

Last edited:
Hey that looks just like one of the government camps that you guys are running. Except those kids aren't locked up behind barbed wire, isolated from the public...those workers weren't threatened with imprisonment if they shared information about the kids.

Good on ya, baby killers! Things are clicking right along for you!

That pretty pitiful when you Christians don't even follow your own god man

Matt 25:40 "Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me".

but we know you were always full of BS and that's just for show

what a loser troll

how many days has this thread gone on now?

don't you all see that lib/left compassion and Christianity shines brightly for you here on the board?

they must protect gods children

so, what's your all's stance on abortion?

The only loser here Is you steph

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

Where is your compassion...sending the oh so young out in this world!

Hey that looks just like one of the government camps that you guys are running. Except those kids aren't locked up behind barbed wire, isolated from the public...those workers weren't threatened with imprisonment if they shared information about the kids.

Matt 25:40 "Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me".

GUANO HAPPENS.....Raise hands, who knew Koshergrl was CHRISTIAN?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Again, Niemoller and Muller were both Christians, but very different men.

And putting them in concentration camps is your solution to protect them? How compassionate

for them, out of site out of mind..Justin like all them 55MILLION abortions that have been done since roe vs wade

You nutters love to hijack threads with Obama and abortion diversions. Why is that?

Obama is behind this mess so I can understand why you wouldn't want to talk about him. Useful idiot.

The christians might have to redo some verses in their bible

from

Matt 25:35
"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in"

To

Matt 25:35.1

"For I was hungry and you told me go back where I came from, I was thirsty and you me told be I was diseased, I was a stranger and you blocked the buses

Thankfully I am not a christian :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back