Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

You are talking about normal historical Christianity, not that awful right wingnut religion followed by most Republicans. The one that cuts food stamps for children and disabled veterans.

Normal Christianity and that awful right wing nut religion are like "see and sea" or "meet and meat". They may sound the same, but they are vastly different.

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

You are talking about normal historical Christianity, not that awful right wingnut religion followed by most Republicans. The one that cuts food stamps for children and disabled veterans.

Normal Christianity and that awful right wing nut religion are like "see and sea" or "meet and meat". They may sound the same, but they are vastly different.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17643-1360609176-6.gif

Amen! Maybe they should spell Kristian with a "K" so we can distinguish between true Christians and false Kristians.

Christians don't need to meet your standards. Out of curiosity, as someone who hates Christianity...why do you hold Christians to such a high standard?

Yeah, I get it. It's like the difference between Bud and Bud light, right? It's kind of like the difference between the crazy libs and the bat shit crazy far left. Do I have it right? Like the difference between cock herpes and mind-rotting syphalis, correct?

You are hardly in any position to adjudge someone a nut, fucko. Go pick at your crusty dick hole and leave politics to someone who has an I.Q higher than yours.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Amen! Maybe they should spell Kristian with a "K" so we can distinguish between true Christians and false Kristians.

neil-patrick-harris-thumbs-up-gif.gif

Yeah, I get it. It's like the difference between Bud and Bud light, right? It's kind of like the difference between the crazy libs and the bat shit crazy far left. Do I have it right? Like the difference between cock herpes and mind-rotting syphalis, correct?

You are hardly in any position to adjudge someone a nut, fucko. Go pick at your crusty dick hole and leave politics to someone who has an I.Q higher than yours.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Some give Christians a bad name, see above!:mad:

When YOU adopt one of those poor poor disadvantaged children let us know. Until then SHUT THE FUCK UP HACK

Yep, them thar' right wing K-K-Kristians sure are sumptin' ain't they? I hope they repent and depart from their wickedness before its too late!

Christians are already lining up to adopt/foster and assist the children that our president and progressive admin are exploiting.

We've always been the ones who pick up the pieces of the children that the left exploits, abuses and kills.

http://www.familiesofpromise.org/id29.html

Last edited:

Yep, them thar' right wing K-K-Kristians sure are sumptin' ain't they? I hope they repent and depart from their wickedness before its too late!

Thanks for making it obvious. I was trying to be more subtle...

The difference between Niemoller & Muller.

You want to see Christian compassion?

alright. I urge all Christian Churches to put in place a foster program to take care of these children, to teach them American civics, and good conservative values.

If we can't reunite them with their parents, it's the only decent thing we can do.

alright. I urge all Christian Churches to put in place a foster program to take care of these children, to teach them American civics, and good conservative values.

If we can't reunite them with their parents, it's the only decent thing we can do.

So, you want to give them similar indoctrination as was given to Native American children. It's called cultural genocide.

inside_group_big.jpg

Hey that looks just like one of the government camps that you guys are running. Except those kids aren't locked up behind barbed wire, isolated from the public...those workers weren't threatened with imprisonment if they shared information about the kids.

Good on ya, baby killers! Things are clicking right along for you!

Last edited:

Why would this disappoint us, he brought them here for their votes, come on Squaw, you admitted it in this thread back in the #400 something! You must get paid a dime a post from the DNC, because you keep posting the same shit over and over, and that's EXACTLY what the pond scum wants done.... you tell a lie long enough and loud enough and it become the truth!.... Every commie knows that's rule #1 in the Lenin play book!

quote-a-lie-told-often-enough-becomes-the-truth-vladimir-lenin-110501.jpg

So, you want to give them similar indoctrination as was given to Native American children. It's called cultural genocide.

inside_group_big.jpg

So you complain that we aren't being compassionate and taking care of these children, then I suggest how we can and you complain about that. That just tells me you don't really care about the children. You just are using them to score political points.

That would be a fantastic way to encourage others to follow in their footsteps. They need to be sent back to their country of origin, PERIOD

Forum List

Back