Where Is The Heavily Armed Raid By The FBI? Biden / Democrats Demonstrate Corrupt 2-Tiered Justice System

And yet you believe the words of a liar like Trump.
You are such a partisan hack.

EVERYONE in DC is a fucking liar, moron.

The CISA guy who said we had the most secure election ever, he's a fucking liar.

That Hakeem clown who said 5 people died on J6, he's a fucking liar.

Our PRESIDENT is a fucking liar too.

If you believe ANY of them you're dumb as a stump.

And how stupid is it to make this a game of 'belief"? Like one side is worth believing and the other isn't? THAT is stupid, it's terminally brain dead.

NO ONE is worth believing, that's why we have checks and balances and three branches of government instead of just one

WTF is the matter with you dumbass leftards? Go back to school and take a civics class

You just can't help yourself, can you?
I thought the same thing about you.

Trump's lawyers are facing sanctions for their fraudulent lawsuits, which they admitted were completely fabricated and unverified. But you don't want to talk about that, do you.

I thought the same thing about you.

Trump's lawyers are facing sanctions for their fraudulent lawsuits, which they admitted were completely fabricated and unverified. But you don't want to talk about that, do you.
How many times do I have to tell your brain dead ass, I DO NOT CARE about Donald Trump. The guy's an obnoxious New Yorker, I spent 30 years with those people and don't need any more.

I care about something completely different. And YOU can't figure it out, even though i've told you a hundred times already

You are BLINDED by your hatred of Donald Trump. It's affecting your ability to function normally in society

How many times do I have to tell your brain dead ass, I DO NOT CARE about Donald Trump. The guy's an obnoxious New Yorker, I spent 30 years with those people and don't need any more.

I care about something completely different. And YOU can't figure it out, even though i've told you a hundred times already

You are BLINDED by your hatred of Donald Trump. It's affecting your ability to function normally in society
You brought up the 2020 election, not me.

He absolutely DID you piece of shit lying asshole

And kept much much more...all marked classified and higher

He went so far as to have lawyers LIE that there were no more docs marked classified
Who knows what they're told in their universe.

They're probably told that Trump discovered the documents at Mar A Lago himself, immediately packed them by hand into his jet, personally flew the jet directly to DC through a hurricane and two tornados, unpacked the jet, and drove them to the authorities through a snow storm, while personally assisting a stranded school bus while delivering a baby of a nearby motorist.

They inhabit their own little world.

Thank you for that excellent example of projection. It's the MAGA QULT way. Do you blurt out a lot in public too?

The "MAGA QUILT"? I'm glad to hear that we MAGA's have our own quilt.

Don't know why, but it can't be a bad thing to have a quilt. Quilts are good.

I've made quite a few quilts and people enjoy them. Since most of the folks in my locality like President Trump, I'll bet they'd like MAGA quilts too.

Thanks for a cool idea.

Who knows what they're told in their universe.

They're probably told that Trump discovered the documents at Mar A Lago himself, immediately packed them by hand into his jet, personally flew the jet directly to DC through a hurricane and two tornados, unpacked the jet, and drove them to the authorities through a snow storm, while personally assisting a stranded school bus while delivering a baby of a nearby motorist.

They inhabit their own little world.

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Good post.

The "MAGA QUILT"? I'm glad to hear that we MAGA's have our own quilt.

Don't know why, but it can't be a bad thing to have a quilt. Quilts are good.

I've made quite a few quilts and people enjoy them. Since most of the folks in my locality like President Trump, I'll bet they'd like MAGA quilts too.

Thanks for a cool idea.

Okay Miss Emily.

Forum List

Back