Where Is The Heavily Armed Raid By The FBI? Biden / Democrats Demonstrate Corrupt 2-Tiered Justice System

So Biden lawyers found these docs and promptly reported them to the National Archives in order to get them returned.

Trump fought with the NA for two years and even had a lawyer LIE about having returned them all
.... among other clear and obvious differences.

Just like trying to equate the Insurrection with street riots, they're desperate to shift focus off their cult leader with this.

He didn't fight for two years you liar. He returned over a dozen boxes once they were requested, there was an on going review of more items, that trump invited them to come review.

We have no idea in Xiden's case, if there are more documents at this point...none...he keep these hidden for 6 years....there could be more...the case has been referred to the DOJ...
You’re not far off! He fought legally for about 16 months after which he just decided to illegally refuse to comply with a grand jury subpoena.

Just like trying to equate the Insurrection with street riots, they're desperate to shift focus off their cult leader with this.

What a moron you are.

The riots were ORGANIZED, dumbfuck. They had food and water in place ahead of time. There was nothing spontaneous about those riots. They were organized and funded by the DNC.

On the other hand, the J6 crowd was completely disorganized and unprepared. How could they possibly know the capitol cops were gonna open the doors for them? Nobody expected to be inside the capitol that day, there was no food, no water, not even any weapons. Piss poor insurrectionists not to bring their weapons. Almost like they didn't want to overthrow anything.

What a moron you are.

The riots were ORGANIZED, dumbfuck. They had food and water in place ahead of time. There was nothing spontaneous about those riots. They were organized and funded by the DNC.

On the other hand, the J6 crowd was completely disorganized and unprepared. How could they possibly know the capitol cops were gonna open the doors for them? Nobody expected to be inside the capitol that day, there was no food, no water, not even any weapons. Piss poor insurrectionists not to bring their weapons. Almost like they didn't want to overthrow anything.
Incompetence is not a defense. There was advance planning. Hence the CONSPIRACY convictions

Some people who are intellectually insecure have to invent excuses for why people disagree with them.

The thought you could be wrong is too much for you to bear.
You ARE wrong. I don't have to think about it much.

You ARE wrong. I don't have to think about it much.
If I am, you've never been able to provide a rational counter argument.

I'm sure that's just an oversight.

Or maybe you just don't think much period.

No raid because there was no need, and no one was willingly ignoring the request of the archives.
yet, they searched Trumps office and found some stuff and then went to Melanias closet and found nothing and then went to Barons room and found nothing.

But for Biden? Yes, we found stuff but we know for sure that is all he had because, well, he said so and he is a democrat and therefore would never lie. SO why even bother checking out other rooms and closets?

Thanks for pointing out that Bidrn's crime was known for months and withheld from the Ametican people.

No 'unprecedented raid', as was done with Trump.

No widespread press / publicity, as they did with Trump.

No vilifying Biden - who had classified documents for 6 YEARS - as the Democrats did with Trump.

Thanks for providing a great example of the existing double-standards / 2-tiered justice system and how Democrats / snowflakes defend it.

Expect them to spin like tops

If I am, you've never been able to provide a rational counter argument.

I'm sure that's just an oversight.

Or maybe you just don't think much period.
lol

You think I'm going to waste time arguing with a leftard?

Nah - I tell you you're full of shit (which you are), then I move on.

Just so the readers know no one believes your narrative.

Sure...but you can't because it didn't happen.

Note funding a protest and funding a riot are very different things
You're denying there were nationwide racial riots? Complete with 40 murders and 4 billion dollars worth of property damage?

You really are a dumb, stupid, lying fucktard.

Get the fuck outta here. Go annoy a Republican or something.

Forum List

Back