Where is the President?

I say lets just bitch about Obama for the next 2 years until another Dem gets elected ... that'll show the miserable, inept MOFO won't it ?

That response is pathetic.

All life is important. No life is more valuable than another.

But to kill veterans who fought for your freedom due to bureaucratic incompetence is unforgivable. For the President to abandon them in their time of need is dishonorable. As I said before, almost every generation of my family fought in war. And each time I hear of our vets dying or suffering at the hands of the government, my rage grows.

we put a value on people daily. The human body is worth about 3 million in parts in the right markets. Women are more valuable then men. Bean counters in the military and government put a price on people daily.

Stop living in your liberal utopia....

You're calling me a liberal? You're insane.

Moreover, it is the liberal penchant to place certain values on one person or another that leads to this kind of stuff.

"All life is important. No life is more valuable than another. "

fucking hippie

Seriously what a waste of fucking life you are. White knighting around here trying to act like you make a difference.

this is what happens when the shallow pool tries to enter the deepend. You drown from your own stupidity. You couldnt even address my comment, because you know you are wrong. So instead you gave some stupid cookie cutter answer.

Where is he? Feigning OUTRAGE in an election year...when HE knew damned well what was going on, promised to fix it in '08...but got busy shoving ObamaCare down our throats, Jetting all over the world apologizing for us, ON the Golf Course, and then jetting away to many fundraisers as Americans get imprisoned/killed all over the world...

He NEVER had any intent on fixing it...until the whistleblowers started talking...and the ones that have talked have been threatened and intimidated. Gee? I wonder who was behind that?

Obama is a liar, cheat, thief that doesn't want to do his fucking job, only enjoy the perks at OUR expense...and the expense of VETERANS.

I'm very angry about this whole mess...and I don't trust Obama to get to the bottom of anything.

Where is he? Feigning OUTRAGE in an election year...when HE knew damned well what was going on, promised to fix it in '08...but got busy shoving ObamaCare down our throats, Jetting all over the world apologizing for us, ON the Golf Course, and then jetting away to many fundraisers as Americans get imprisoned/killed all over the world...

He NEVER had any intent on fixing it...until the whistleblowers started talking...and the ones that have talked have been threatened and intimidated. Gee? I wonder who was behind that?

Obama is a liar, cheat, thief that doesn't want to do his fucking job, only enjoy the perks at OUR expense...and the expense of VETERANS.

I'm very angry about this whole mess...and I don't trust Obama to get to the bottom of anything.

nobody cares what you are feeling you fake veteran

I have a DD214...Honorable. Can YOU produce one? I didn't think so.

FUCK YOU.:eusa_hand:

Last edited:

no you don't....everyone who knows you, knows you lied about that over at the other place so long ago...Keep drinking

no you don't....everyone who knows you, knows you lied about that over at the other place so long ago...Keep drinking

Keep it up son. YOU never served this nation and YOU are too much of a pussy. YOU are a parasite.

Go away leech. My record is stellar. How's yours, LEECH?

Keep it up son. YOU never served this nation and YOU are too much of a pussy. YOU are a parasite.

Go away leech. My record is stellar. How's yours, LEECH?

your record is that you are drunk who likes to threaten people....That you make up stories so you fit in on message boards because you long for people to accept you. Which means you are lonely, and drink a lot.

"duck, duck, Goose"

What, you want him in front of a camera so you can parse the ever living shit out what he says before he has all the facts? You need another manufactured Benghazi "stand down order" to feed on?

You should seek help for your instant gratification problem.

And don't be making shit up in the absence of information. I know how difficult that is for some of you. I know you want to say "Obama watched as those vets died." It's itching at you, ain't it.

g5, I have a father brother, grandfathers, uncles, great uncles, cousins and great grandfathers who served in every wart since WWI. My father had orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, and he had to fight with the VA to get it treated. Finally he gave up and sought a more direct route. I have a respect for those who served that apparently you lack.

I wanted him to answer for his refusal to address this issue. And he did watch as they died. He watched for six years. He was warned, and ignored it.

Your rant is inconsequential. And we don't manufacture things like this. Real people have been affected. I suggest you deal with it.
people die all the time for non-treatment...or is a soldier more valuable now?

Were these people you refer too turned away from a hospital emergency room?

Judging by his statement today it seems that Hussein might have been in a coma for the last five years rather than the leader of the free world. He said his administration was trying to correct the problems in the VA while implying that he wasn't aware of any problem and he needed mote time for study. The guy is a jerk and has been a jerk since his days as a community agitator.

Judging by his statement today it seems that Hussein might have been in a coma for the last five years rather than the leader of the free world. He said his administration was trying to correct the problems in the VA while implying that he wasn't aware of any problem and he needed mote time for study. The guy is a jerk and has been a jerk since his days as a community agitator.

Yep. He's been busy with the PERKS of office rather than the problems associated with the office. HE is PISSED because his hand has been called and he has to do his fucking JOB.

g5, I have a father brother, grandfathers, uncles, great uncles, cousins and great grandfathers who served in every wart since WWI. My father had orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, and he had to fight with the VA to get it treated. Finally he gave up and sought a more direct route. I have a respect for those who served that apparently you lack.

I wanted him to answer for his refusal to address this issue. And he did watch as they died. He watched for six years. He was warned, and ignored it.

Your rant is inconsequential. And we don't manufacture things like this. Real people have been affected. I suggest you deal with it.
people die all the time for non-treatment...or is a soldier more valuable now?

Were these people you refer too turned away from a hospital emergency room?

im sure...Feel free to google

Forum List

Back