Where is the President?

didnt he just have a press conference ?im sure Tk will be in here shortly to punt.

Fumble on the 1 yard line returned for six.

His comments are insufficient. He had six years to address this situation. So, why did he ignore the issue for that long?

I'm sure you'll be here shortly to tell me to get a job or something.

there it is...Nah, because i know thats a waste of time now.

Id assume he didnt know because he thought it was being handled. Republicans and Democrats have shit on veterans for years. I wouldnt be mad that obama has done nothing, i would be mad the government hasnt done shit, but this will be made into An obama thing because who needs context.

I think he's playing golf, isn't he?

Might be. Or he might be eagerly awaiting tomorrow's edition of the newspaper for his daily intelligence briefing.

He gets his daily intelligence report from Drudge.

Yet, despite all that he doesn't know, he knows instantly when a gay sports player comes out.

obama is bored. He wants to do fun things like sign executive orders destroying the nation. Real things, hard things, those he cannot do or he just can't figure it out.

didnt he just have a press conference ?im sure Tk will be in here shortly to punt.

Fumble on the 1 yard line returned for six.

His comments are insufficient. He had six years to address this situation. So, why did he ignore the issue for that long?

I'm sure you'll be here shortly to tell me to get a job or something.

wait..i just saw this. I said you would punt, so you said Fumble....

Hahahaha you had the ball dipshit and stated i ran it in for 6...Oh man stay away from anything sports moron.

You are the fat kid i belted with the nerfball in dodgeball.

I'm just confused. Since this VA scandal erupted, Obama has been eerily silent. Where is he? Why hasn't he spoken out about these atrocities? Anybody got any ideas why?

Is it guilt for letting this go on for more than six years, or for ignoring the warnings of the previous administration?

Where is he right now on this issue?

What, you want him in front of a camera so you can parse the ever living shit out what he says before he has all the facts? You need another manufactured Benghazi "stand down order" to feed on?

You should seek help for your instant gratification problem.

And don't be making shit up in the absence of information. I know how difficult that is for some of you. I know you want to say "Obama watched as those vets died." It's itching at you, ain't it.

g5, I've had a father, step-brother, grandfathers, uncles, great uncles, cousins and great grandfathers who served in every war since WWI. My father had orthostatic tachycardia syndrome in 2010, and he had to fight with the VA to get it treated. Finally he gave up and sought a more direct route. It took him 6 months. I have a respect for those who served that apparently you lack.

I wanted him to answer for his refusal to address this issue. And he did watch as they died. He watched for six years. He was warned, and ignored it.

Your rant is inconsequential. And we don't manufacture things like this. Real people have been affected. I suggest you deal with it.

Last edited:
cut obama some slack; he only found about the bad situation by watching the tv news; probably Fox; since most left-wing nutjobs seem to know everything going on at Fox

I'm just confused. Since this VA scandal erupted, Obama has been eerily silent. Where is he? Why hasn't he spoken out about these atrocities? Anybody got any ideas why?

Is it guilt for letting this go on for more than six years, or for ignoring the warnings of the previous administration?

What, you want him in front of a camera so you can parse the ever living shit out what he says before he has all the facts? You need another manufactured Benghazi "stand down order" to feed on?

And don't be making shit up in the absence of information. I know how difficult that is for some of you. I know you want to say "Obama watched as those vets died." It's itching at you, ain't it.

g5, I have a father brother, grandfathers, uncles, great uncles, cousins and great grandfathers who served in every wart since WWI. My father had orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, and he had to fight with the VA to get it treated. Finally he gave up and sought a more direct route. I have a respect for those who served that apparently you lack.

I wanted him to answer for his refusal to address this issue. And he did watch as they died. He watched for six years. He was warned, and ignored it.

Your rant is inconsequential. And we don't manufacture things like this. Real people have been affected. I suggest you deal with it.
people die all the time for non-treatment...or is a soldier more valuable now?

g5, I have a father brother, grandfathers, uncles, great uncles, cousins and great grandfathers who served in every wart since WWI. My father had orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, and he had to fight with the VA to get it treated. Finally he gave up and sought a more direct route. I have a respect for those who served that apparently you lack.

um; yes; in fact soldiers are in some ways more valuable. in addition to doing what others Americans have done for their country, and do every day; they went and put their lives on the live. that's why we have a day to honor veterans who are alive; and a day to honor the fallen ones

officials added, nine recommendations arising from inspector general audits from 2005 to 2007 were not implemented by 2008 when officials prepared the report for the incoming administration.

Oh but now obama is to blame for this....god damn context...ruins another good fakerage

um; yes; in fact soldiers are in some ways more valuable. in addition to doing what others Americans have done for their country, and do every day; they went and put their lives on the live. that's why we have a day to honor veterans who are alive; and a day to honor the fallen ones

are they? hmmmm......they really arent

He hasnt been silent. He's expressed anger. He's denied knowing about it until he read it in the papers, despite reports Bush told him in 2009. Next he'll claim there isn't a smidgeon of corruption in the VA and the GOP is only using this for political purposes.

Bush TOLD him about it? Why didn't he DO something about it for the 5 years he had us in war instead of passing on the problem? Oh, that's right....He passed the financial crash on to Obama, too.

Thanks for steppin' in it. Need some Kleenex?

boedicca-albums-mo-4-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6613-161831407-obama-why-cant-i-just-eat-my-waffle-aarons-case.jpg

g5, I've had a father, step-brother, grandfathers, uncles, great uncles, cousins and great grandfathers who served in every war since WWI. My father had orthostatic tachycardia syndrome in 2010, and he had to fight with the VA to get it treated. Finally he gave up and sought a more direct route. It took him 6 months. I have a respect for those who served that apparently you lack.

Nobody believes that you give a shit about veterans, dummy. We all have relatives who served and needed VA services. We all care. You are using this issue as a political jackhammer......even though you don't really understand it. You suck.

That response is pathetic.

All life is important. No life is more valuable than another.

But to kill veterans who fought for your freedom due to bureaucratic incompetence is unforgivable. For the President to abandon them in their time of need is dishonorable. As I said before, almost every generation of my family fought in war. And each time I hear of our vets dying or suffering at the hands of the government, my rage grows.

But to kill veterans who fought for your freedom due to bureaucratic incompetence is unforgivable. For the President to abandon them in their time of need is dishonorable. As I said before, almost every generation of my family fought in war. And each time I hear of our vets dying or suffering at the hands of the government, my rage grows.

Fuck you. Obama has not abandoned anyone.

we put a value on people daily. The human body is worth about 3 million in parts in the right markets. Women are more valuable then men. Bean counters in the military and government put a price on people daily.

Stop living in your liberal utopia....

Fuck you. Obama has not abandoned anyone.

Yes he has. I challenge you to prove otherwise. Show me where Obama took any action in the past 6 years to address the issues with the VA. Snap to it, LL. I don't have all day.

Last edited:

we put a value on people daily. The human body is worth about 3 million in parts in the right markets. Women are more valuable then men. Bean counters in the military and government put a price on people daily.

Stop living in your liberal utopia....

You're calling me a liberal? You're insane.

Moreover, it is the liberal penchant to place certain values on one person or another that leads to this kind of stuff.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back