Where is the President?

Had a big meeting today with law enforcement folks from around the country.

You really should get info from someone other than that Madcow dude.
Why is he afraid to speak to the American people?

Well, probably because whenever he sits down in that chair to read off his teleprompter and speak, it doesn't go so well. He's no good with prepared remarks, or speaking with empathy, or speaking in coherent sentences. That's why he likes his pep rallies. They are off the cuff. He can riff and do his thing to gin up his base. But give him a speech where he isn't riffing, and he's a statue..worse, he screws up and ends up coming across as the callous and robotic. I can think of no better case than the night of March 11th when he made what will most likely be remembered as the worst Oval Office address given by a President in our lifetime. He'd finished two months of inaction, deflecting, denial, and screaming hoax about the virus, and that night, the chickens were literally on his doorstep. And he had no idea what to do or say. Two days later, the adults had to step in. Right now, he's staying out of the spotlight. Because anything he says or does right now is wrong. Is that fair? Well, after what we've had to sit through for the last 3+ years...yes, it is. So I don't mind he's missing in action.
I think that's essentially it. Since he's not capable of speaking from the heart, a canned presentation would make it worse. Plus, he and his people know that he can't put any blame on his base.

So he's boxed in. Trumpism's true colors have been exposed.

I think that's essentially it. You are going to find fault with whatever he says, and you have your excuse already planned out: "His base is eeeeeevil because they don't agree with me, so he's just pandering to them. It could NEVER be because anyone really thinks my opinions are shit!"

What do you want him to do?
He could get on TV and give a speech.

I can't believe I had to say that.

Holy crap.
He did. Unless you failed to note it...
Link?

And is he done? Is that it?

So wait. You've been moaning and crying about how AWFUL it is that Trump doesn't "make a speech" - completely non-specific, just a speech, OMG a speech would be LEADERSHIP! - for pages now, and when it's pointed out to you that he DID make one, that you actually GOT what you were languishing over, you go straight to, "Is that it?"

Way to prove my point. You don't want "leadership"; you want to pussyache about wanting leadership.
Actual leadership is effective....
Thanks for admitting that Andrew Cuomo and DeNauseo are not actual leaders.
Who?
2 useless pieces of shit...
NYS Governor Andrew Cuomo
NYC Mayor DeBlasio.

I hope Congress denies sending NYC money to repair the damage caused by the rioting savages.
Did they have to hide in their bunkers?

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Where is his leadership, for all Americans?

Anyone?
The President uses only the best rubber bullets. Only the best. They are made right here in America (pause for applause). In fact, the President is thinking about touring a rubber bullet factory. Wouldn't that be nice?

If you put up your hands, you are asking to be bludgeoned. Real Americans NEVER put up their hands, right folks? They never surrender, and they sure as hell don't KNEEL to anybody!! Real Americans are tough! (pause for cheers) But these ANTIFA people...I call them "people" because I'm nice. I'm TOO nice. (pause for laughter) These ANTIFA people are bringing crime. They're rapists. They burn churches! They burn down churches and the President has to go and bless those churches with a borrowed bible. He promised to drain the swamp, after all. There just isn't enough rubber bullets and tear gas and pepper spray to run them out of town, folks. Sometimes you have to beat them and stand on their necks for them to get the message.

Besides...China! That's right, folks. China. You think black lives matter in China? (pause for responses of "NO!" and laughter and cheers) That's why they are beating our pants off in trade. Nobody cares if their cops beat the shit out of people. That's why we're losing! We have a MASSIVE deficit when it comes to dead people in police custody and the President intends to fix that to Keep America Great!

What does OP need POTUS to say to him?

Lay out specifically what you want him to say.

Let's start with 'I resign', and go from there.
These folks are so helpless that they're asking guys on the internet what Trump should say.

They can't think of anything on their own. Nothing. Zip. Nothing constructive pops to mind.

Obviously talk radio hasn't covered this.

I know. They are the very definition of 'low information' voter. Fuck 'em.

The problem is that any public statement he makes that would demonstrate empathy with the lives of Black Americans would piss off his base
Thats a lie

trump supporters are tired of being accused of racism

its as simple as that

stop lying about us and them we can discuss the black condition

Stop acting like fucking racists, then.
What are we doing that's racist?

Not agreeing with Mac's preferred empty virtue signaling, one assumes.

If you don't want to be shamed for being a racist asshole, maybe stop acting like racist assholes. Seems quite simple to me.
What actions are you referring to?

Disparaging minorities on a daily basis is the first thing to come to mind.

The problem is that any public statement he makes that would demonstrate empathy with the lives of Black Americans would piss off his base
Thats a lie

its as simple as that

If you don't want to be shamed for being a racist asshole, maybe stop acting like racist assholes. Seems quite simple to me.

Example please.

Holy crap.
Link?

So wait. You've been moaning and crying about how AWFUL it is that Trump doesn't "make a speech" - completely non-specific, just a speech, OMG a speech would be LEADERSHIP! - for pages now, and when it's pointed out to you that he DID make one, that you actually GOT what you were languishing over, you go straight to, "Is that it?"

Way to prove my point. You don't want "leadership"; you want to pussyache about wanting leadership.
Who?
NYC Mayor DeBlasio.

I hope Congress denies sending NYC money to repair the damage caused by the rioting savages.
They hid in their offices backed up by police.
Do you think for a second they have no security guards?

Thats a lie

its as simple as that

Example please.

See post #334.

Holy crap.
Link?

Who?
NYC Mayor DeBlasio.

I’m just asking if the people have been so angry with them. I don’t follow NY.

Holy crap.
Link?

Who?
NYC Mayor DeBlasio.

Those people whose property and businesses have been destroyed by their inaction are infuriated with them.
Of course, the media spent as little time as possible covering those people expressing themselves.
Prudential Insurance has announced they will no longer provide new Insurance Policies in NYS.
Well done, BLM!

Holy crap.
Link?

Who?
NYC Mayor DeBlasio.

Those people whose property and businesses have been destroyed by their inaction are infuriated with them.
Of course, the media spent as little time as possible covering those people expressing themselves.
Prudential Insurance has announced they will no longer provide new Insurance Policies in NYS.
Well done, BLM!
Seems like a national problem.

So it's all about law enforcement and programs and technology and not about the racism that still exists in America.
How do we remove the racism that you refer to?

Pretend that the 5 young black guys in succession leaving your store with a $500 electronic device arent really black?

And therefor when #6 walks in fitting the same description dont pay him any special attention?

racial profiling is not the same as racism

He has no idea. The only example of "racism" he can come up with is traffic stops. Makes it pretty obvious to me that he doesn't actually associate with black people; he just parrots the pandering he's been told will make him "good" and "caring" and "not racist".

Holy crap.
Link?

Who?
NYC Mayor DeBlasio.

Well done, BLM!
A Blue City problem.
The Protests in Nassau County have been peaceful because the Democratic County Executive was told by the Nassau County Police Commissioner to keep out of their business.
No jury in NC would convict a Police Officer for quelling a riot.

Holy crap.
Link?

Who?
NYC Mayor DeBlasio.

Well done, BLM!
A Blue City problem.
The Protests in Nassau County have been peaceful because the Democratic County Executive was told by the Nassau County Police Commissioner to keep out of their business.
Blue city? Aren’t all big cities blue? It’s a national problem.

Holy crap.
Link?

Who?
NYC Mayor DeBlasio.

Well done, BLM!
A Blue City problem.
You're going to tell me there are going to be riots in Texas?
I don't think so.
Show me one Red Town or city where's there been a riot?
NC is purple and no one wants to mess with the Police.

Holy crap.
Link?

Who?
NYC Mayor DeBlasio.

Well done, BLM!
A Blue City problem.
I don't think so.
Show me large red cities. Do they exist? What really is the difference between red and blue at a city level?

Holy crap.
Link?

Who?
NYC Mayor DeBlasio.

Well done, BLM!
A Blue City problem.
I don't think so.
Show me large red cities. Do they exist? What really is the difference between red and blue at a city level?

Since you're the Brain, you tell me.
No city run by a Bleeding Heart Liberal will tear gas these rioting scumbags because the politicians need their votes.
Try this shit in Dallas and see what happens.

How do we remove the racism that you refer to?
Both ends of the issue start honestly holding their own side accountable.

Easiest question I'll get all day.
And its you the conductor standing at the podium who will make sure that the string section keeps time with the brass section And everyone meets in the middle?

I dont think so

Because all your comment did was avoid the issue I raised
I gave you a clear and specific answer, and your response was not surprising.

We all have a lot of work to do. If you want to avoid that, fine, we'll just have to work around you.
''OK lets get specific. What actions will satisfy the BLM rioters and cause them to stop looting and burning. Give us a detailed list of actions that will do that.

Is it:

reparation payments
more free stuff
bigger welfare checks

what would end this crap. Tell us.
I wonder how many times I have to say this.

We don't fix the larger or individual racial problems we face unless and until both ends of the issue honestly hold their own side accountable.

I cannot make that more clear. If it is still too complicated for you, there is nothing I can do.

If you have to ask what your end should do, then you are going out of your way to remain willfully ignorant. You don't really care about improving anything.

We don't fix any problems if all we can get out of you is "We have big problems! We have to fix them! How DARE you ask me what they are?! You should JUST KNOW!!!"

You don't really care about improving anything. You just care about making yourself feel superior somehow.

Forum List

Back