Where is the President?

Republicans This is them
An anguished question from a Trump supporter: ‘Why do liberals think Trump supporters are stupid?’

Here’s what the majority of anti-Trump voters honestly feel about Trump supporters en masse:

That when you saw a man who had owned a fraudulent University, intent on scamming poor people, you thought "Fine." (https://www.usatoday.com/…/trump-university-sett…/502387002/)

That when you saw a man who had made it his business practice to stiff his creditors, you said, "Okay." (https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-hotel-paid-millions-in-…)

That when you heard him proudly brag about his own history of sexual abuse, you said, "No problem." (https://abcnews.go.com/…/list-trumps-accusers-allega…/story…)

That when he made up stories about seeing Muslim-Americans in the thousands cheering the destruction of the World Trade Center, you said, "Not an issue." (https://www.washingtonpost.com/…/donald-trumps-outrageous-…/)

That when you saw him brag that he could shoot a man on Fifth Avenue and you wouldn't care, you exclaimed, "He sure knows me." (https://www.usatoday.com/…/president-donald-tru…/4073405002/)

That when you heard him relating a story of an elderly guest of his country club, an 80-year old man, who fell off a stage and hit his head, to Trump replied: “‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away. I couldn’t—you know, he was right in front of me, and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him. He was bleeding all over the place. And I felt terrible, because it was a beautiful white marble floor, and now it had changed color. Became very red.” You said, "That's cool!" (https://www.gq.com/story/donald-trump-howard-stern-story)

That when you saw him mock the disabled, you thought it was the funniest thing you ever saw. (https://www.nbcnews.com/…/donald-trump-criticized-after-he-…)

That when you heard him brag that he doesn't read books, you said, "Well, who has time?" (https://www.theatlantic.com/…/americas-first-post-t…/549794/)

That when the Central Park Five were compensated as innocent men convicted of a crime they didn't commit, and he angrily said that they should still be in prison, you said, "That makes sense." (https://www.usatoday.com/…/what-trump-has-said-…/1501321001/)

That when you heard him tell his supporters to beat up protesters and that he would hire attorneys, you thought, "Yes!" (https://www.latimes.com/…/la-na-trump-campaign-protests-201…)

That when you heard him tell one rally to confiscate a man's coat before throwing him out into the freezing cold, you said, "What a great guy!" (https://www.independent.co.uk/…/donald-trump-orders-protest…)

That you have watched the parade of neo-Nazis and white supremacists with whom he curries favor, while refusing to condemn outright Nazis, and you have said, "Thumbs up!" (https://www.theatlantic.com/…/why-cant-trump-just-c…/567320/)

That you hear him unable to talk to foreign dignitaries without insulting their countries and demanding that they praise his electoral win, you said, "That's the way I want my President to be." (https://www.huffpost.com/…/trump-insult-foreign-countries-l…)

That you have watched him remove expertise from all layers of government in favor of people who make money off of eliminating protections in the industries they're supposed to be regulating and you have said, "What a genius!" (https://www.politico.com/…/138-trump-policy-changes-2017-00…)

That you have heard him continue to profit from his businesses, in part by leveraging his position as President, to the point of overcharging the Secret Service for space in the properties he owns, and you have said, "That's smart!" (https://www.usnews.com/…/how-is-donald-trump-profiting-from…)

That you have heard him say that it was difficult to help Puerto Rico because it was in the middle of water and you have said, "That makes sense." (https://www.washingtonpost.com/…/the-very-big-ocean-betwee…/)

That you have seen him start fights with every country from Canada to New Zealand while praising Russia and quote, "falling in love" with the dictator of North Korea, and you have said, "That's statesmanship!" (https://www.cnn.com/…/donald-trump-dictators-kim…/index.html)

That Trump separated children from their families and put them in cages, managed to lose track of 1500 kids, has opened a tent city incarceration camp in the desert in Texas - he explains that they’re just “animals” - and you say, “Well, OK then.” (https://www.nbcnews.com/…/more-5-400-children-split-border-…)

That you have witnessed all the thousand and one other manifestations of corruption and low moral character and outright animalistic rudeness and contempt for you, the working American voter, and you still show up grinning and wearing your MAGA hats and threatening to beat up anybody who says otherwise. (https://www.americanprogress.org/…/confronting-cost-trumps…/)

What you don't get, Trump supporters, is that our succumbing to frustration and shaking our heads, thinking of you as stupid, may very well be wrong and unhelpful, but it's also...hear me...charitable.

Because if you're NOT stupid, we must turn to other explanations, and most of them are less flattering.

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Where is his leadership, for all Americans?

Anyone?
You haven't a clue. That Bible belonged to the President's mother. Idiot.

Prove it. Just do some research I did and it doesn't.
He was using a bible as a prop, insulting religion.
Who owns that bible is irrelevant.

He was demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. Your hysteria is not called for.
What Bible Verse was he preaching?

He was not preaching any bible verses, that I am aware of.

He was, as I pointed out, demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. If anything it is a sign of respect.

Your inability to address what I said honestly, that was you admitting that you know I am right.
Pat Robertson a Trump supporter BLASTED this moron for photo op disagreed what you are saying. Followed by others that includes bishop, church leaders, Republicans and others.
Trump only did that for photo op. Nothing more.

I don't care what Pat Robertson thinks, and neither do you.

If you post the specifics of his complaint, I will be happy to consider and respond to it.

My point stands.

He was, as I pointed out, demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. If anything it is a sign of respect.

Your inability to address what I said honestly, that was you admitting that you know I am right.
That is so fucking hilarious. You supported these church leader when they support Trump. Now they are against Trump ......... now you don’t care. Photo op at this time is the wrong time and the wrong place..... Even Esper didn’t know and against the photo op. Several GOPs blasted this MORON for the photo op.
So you are wrong AGAIN 100%.

Correct.

When they were allying with me, on politics I was thankful and supporting them in return.

When they are choosing to oppose me and mine on political grounds, I don't support them.

For people like you, nothing the President ever does, will be the right time or the right move.

That they are treating your concerns seriously as though you are not just throwing shit against a wall, is them being stupid.

At what point did Trump said anything good about this anti racist demonstrations all over the country?
Trump blasted mayor of Seattle. Mayor Durkan responded ..... go back to your bunker. So tell me Corell I know that you are a racist dog shit. Trump moron attacking the mayor. Does it helps?

I don’t really care if it bothers you or not. But Trump proved himself over and over that he is unfit, lousy and incompetent president. That’s the sad reality.

1. At several points. Pick one. Or don't. YOu don't care.

2. I have never given you cause to call me a racist. YOu are a dog fucker. Fuck you.

3. I don't know the details of why Trump attacked the Mayor. Your assumption that I follow ever statement Trump makes, like you do, with breathless abandon, would be wrong.

4. Also, fuck you some more, you race baiting asshole.

Truths sucks eh buddy..... Did I hurt your feelings?Good....... LOL. I’m cool in control. But I will never lower my class to your low low life class. I’ve been dealing with you for several years. You are a racist then you are a racist piece of crap now.

1. That I respond with harsh language to your vile lies, is not about my feelings, but about treating a piece of shit like you appropriately. That you are pretending to be too stupid to understand that, is noted and dismissed.

2. And when you make such lies, you are sinking well below me. I am still miles higher than you, because when I call you vile names, I am being honest and truthful, and fair, while when you do it, you are a piece of shit, smearing good people because you are a piece of shit. FUCK YOU.

3. I point out that you have no cause to call me "racist" and to support your accusation, you call me a "racist". I know that that is as good as your argument's get, so, thanks for trying. But, you lose you fucking faggot retard.

4. And to conclude, go choke on a bag of dicks.

I choke on bag of dicks? Is that mean you are showing your low class disgusting piece of shit attitude here??? You are a disgusting old man.

My attitude towards you, is just fine, considering you called me, "racist dog shit".

So, yes, a big old bad of dicks. Go forth and start chocking.
Let me remind you again. You started it dick head...... You are a racist dog shit. Dude. We were talking just fine and you can’t handle it. Then you went all over the place..... You are a disgusting old man.

My last post, before you showed your true colors.

"
Correct.

When they were allying with me, on politics I was thankful and supporting them in return.

When they are choosing to oppose me and mine on political grounds, I don't support them.

For people like you, nothing the President ever does, will be the right time or the right move.

That they are treating your concerns seriously as though you are not just throwing shit against a wall, is them being stupid."

What in there, justifies you sinking to your level?
Nothing Trump does is at the right time or right move?
Was anything Obama did at the right time or right move?
You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Anyone?

He was demonstrating his solidarity with Christians. That is not an insult. Your hysteria is not called for.

Pat Robertson a Trump supporter BLASTED this moron for photo op disagreed what you are saying. Followed by others that includes bishop, church leaders, Republicans and others.

If you post the specifics of his complaint, I will be happy to consider and respond to it.

My point stands.

That is so fucking hilarious. You supported these church leader when they support Trump. Now they are against Trump ......... now you don’t care. Photo op at this time is the wrong time and the wrong place..... Even Esper didn’t know and against the photo op. Several GOPs blasted this MORON for the photo op.

Correct.

That they are treating your concerns seriously as though you are not just throwing shit against a wall, is them being stupid.

At what point did Trump said anything good about this anti racist demonstrations all over the country?
Trump blasted mayor of Seattle. Mayor Durkan responded ..... go back to your bunker. So tell me Corell I know that you are a racist dog shit. Trump moron attacking the mayor. Does it helps?

I don’t really care if it bothers you or not. But Trump proved himself over and over that he is unfit, lousy and incompetent president. That’s the sad reality.

2. I have never given you cause to call me a racist. YOu are a dog fucker. Fuck you.

3. I don't know the details of why Trump attacked the Mayor. Your assumption that I follow ever statement Trump makes, like you do, with breathless abandon, would be wrong.

Truths sucks eh buddy..... Did I hurt your feelings?Good....... LOL. I’m cool in control. But I will never lower my class to your low low life class. I’ve been dealing with you for several years. You are a racist then you are a racist piece of crap now.

1. That I respond with harsh language to your vile lies, is not about my feelings, but about treating a piece of shit like you appropriately. That you are pretending to be too stupid to understand that, is noted and dismissed.

2. And when you make such lies, you are sinking well below me. I am still miles higher than you, because when I call you vile names, I am being honest and truthful, and fair, while when you do it, you are a piece of shit, smearing good people because you are a piece of shit. FUCK YOU.

3. I point out that you have no cause to call me "racist" and to support your accusation, you call me a "racist". I know that that is as good as your argument's get, so, thanks for trying. But, you lose you fucking faggot retard.

I choke on bag of dicks? Is that mean you are showing your low class disgusting piece of shit attitude here??? You are a disgusting old man.

My attitude towards you, is just fine, considering you called me, "racist dog shit".

Let me remind you again. You started it dick head...... You are a racist dog shit. Dude. We were talking just fine and you can’t handle it. Then you went all over the place..... You are a disgusting old man.

"
Correct.

That they are treating your concerns seriously as though you are not just throwing shit against a wall, is them being stupid."

My color is the same before and after.... I am against violent protester looting and burning.... But I support peaceful demonstrations especially in this time against RACISM.... I’m always against racist dog piece of shit people.

From you...... Trump nothing ever does the President right time or right move........ So tell me your excellency.

Posting photo op that you supported is good for you when church leaders, Esper, Gen Miley, Mattis, etc etc etc etc blasted Trump photo op. We are in the middle of crisis and he has the audacity to post picture.

Handling of CV-19.... blaming, finger pointing, conspiracies, tweeting nonsense, Busy playing golf, rallies, travel to India. At the same time downplaying the severity of the CV crisis.

Before Covid-19 in his regular rallies.... attack the democrats the democrats the democrats. Instigating violence against his own people the democrats . Since when you see a president attacking his own people. TRUMP.

So tell me where and what is there to love about this fucking piece of shit president? The whole world is laughing at us.....

YOu claimed I was the one that just started calling you names for no reason. So I posted my last civil post to you, before you started calling me names for no reason.

The point was not to revisit the points of that post, but to demonstrate that you were the one that started being an asshole for no reason.

Your pretense that you forgot that, is rejected.

Your error about your own behavior proves my point. YOu libs are so entitled that you truly believe you should get to smear us with the most vile slurs, while we treat you with kid gloves.

And you whine like faggots when we don't play by your stupid rules.

Well, fuck that shit. YOu dish it out, you better be prepared to take it.

Or talk like a civilized person and receive similar treatment in return. The choice is yours.

Just don't expect to get a pass for acting like an asshole. FUCK THAT SHIT.
Wrong again asshole...... I said go back and show me where in my posts that I started blasting you. Show me. GO. You did this to me in the past you are doing it again. This time you won’t get that off easily you racist asshole.

I don’t do that to you or anybody unless provoke. I prefer a good manner and professional discussion. You have this low class your buddy Morrison your kind of dog shit low class blasting me for no reasons. You are no different.

And I did that you moron. I was civil to you and you called me vile names for no reason.

See, you libs, you think that calling someone a name is an argument. You also are so used to doing that, and not being called out on it, that you don't even realize when you are doing it.

Dude. You are the ones that provoke. So much that it is like breathing to you, it just happens.

Post 732 in this thread, you just went off on me, calling me vile names for no reason.

If you want civil discussions, YOU HAVE TO DO BETTER. YOU.
Dude this is not the first time you did this to me...... SUDDENLY you came out FUCK YOU FUCK YOU....... that is your trade marks when you are loosing. Try harder.

I gave you the post number where YOU came out with the name calling first. Your lies are dismissed.
I didn’t even bother to Correl. I’ve been talking to you for years. You go bezerk every time I beat you. I’m glad you are not a cop for a living. I can’t be a cop either.

So, got it, You insist that I started it, and when I post the link showing that you started it, you ignore it and just insist that I started it.

YOu lefties are assholes, who think that you have a right to be assholes and then whine like faggots when we are rude BACK to you.

I'm not going to coddle you, like the republicans of yesterday did. YOu treat me like shit, you will get shit back.

Oh BULLSHIT Correl. You are nothing but a RACIST DOG SHIT. You proved that to me over the years.
Leftist assholes? Really look at your buddies here as an example are they any different? Then playing like a victim because how you love this piece of shit President. Worst president US ever seen.
Go take your meds old man.

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg
gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

I really don't miss having too much time on here after going back to work...........more Wanker posts and TDS........LOL

Does the Op need a daddy....and a pacifier............must suck to be dependent on others like him.
camidownlittle-protester-i-found-your-binky-geezer-8722390.png

Republicans This is them
An anguished question from a Trump supporter: ‘Why do liberals think Trump supporters are stupid?’

Here’s what the majority of anti-Trump voters honestly feel about Trump supporters en masse:

That when you saw a man who had owned a fraudulent University, intent on scamming poor people, you thought "Fine." (https://www.usatoday.com/…/trump-university-sett…/502387002/)

That when you saw a man who had made it his business practice to stiff his creditors, you said, "Okay." (https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-hotel-paid-millions-in-…)

That when you heard him proudly brag about his own history of sexual abuse, you said, "No problem." (https://abcnews.go.com/…/list-trumps-accusers-allega…/story…)

That when he made up stories about seeing Muslim-Americans in the thousands cheering the destruction of the World Trade Center, you said, "Not an issue." (https://www.washingtonpost.com/…/donald-trumps-outrageous-…/)

That when you saw him brag that he could shoot a man on Fifth Avenue and you wouldn't care, you exclaimed, "He sure knows me." (https://www.usatoday.com/…/president-donald-tru…/4073405002/)

That when you heard him relating a story of an elderly guest of his country club, an 80-year old man, who fell off a stage and hit his head, to Trump replied: “‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away. I couldn’t—you know, he was right in front of me, and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him. He was bleeding all over the place. And I felt terrible, because it was a beautiful white marble floor, and now it had changed color. Became very red.” You said, "That's cool!" (Donald Trump Shared a Hilarious Story About Not Wanting to Help a Dying Man)

That when you saw him mock the disabled, you thought it was the funniest thing you ever saw. (https://www.nbcnews.com/…/donald-trump-criticized-after-he-…)

That when you heard him brag that he doesn't read books, you said, "Well, who has time?" (https://www.theatlantic.com/…/americas-first-post-t…/549794/)

That when the Central Park Five were compensated as innocent men convicted of a crime they didn't commit, and he angrily said that they should still be in prison, you said, "That makes sense." (https://www.usatoday.com/…/what-trump-has-said-…/1501321001/)

That when you heard him tell his supporters to beat up protesters and that he would hire attorneys, you thought, "Yes!" (https://www.latimes.com/…/la-na-trump-campaign-protests-201…)

That when you heard him tell one rally to confiscate a man's coat before throwing him out into the freezing cold, you said, "What a great guy!" (https://www.independent.co.uk/…/donald-trump-orders-protest…)

That you have watched the parade of neo-Nazis and white supremacists with whom he curries favor, while refusing to condemn outright Nazis, and you have said, "Thumbs up!" (https://www.theatlantic.com/…/why-cant-trump-just-c…/567320/)

That you hear him unable to talk to foreign dignitaries without insulting their countries and demanding that they praise his electoral win, you said, "That's the way I want my President to be." (https://www.huffpost.com/…/trump-insult-foreign-countries-l…)

That you have watched him remove expertise from all layers of government in favor of people who make money off of eliminating protections in the industries they're supposed to be regulating and you have said, "What a genius!" (https://www.politico.com/…/138-trump-policy-changes-2017-00…)

That you have heard him continue to profit from his businesses, in part by leveraging his position as President, to the point of overcharging the Secret Service for space in the properties he owns, and you have said, "That's smart!" (https://www.usnews.com/…/how-is-donald-trump-profiting-from…)

That you have heard him say that it was difficult to help Puerto Rico because it was in the middle of water and you have said, "That makes sense." (https://www.washingtonpost.com/…/the-very-big-ocean-betwee…/)

That you have seen him start fights with every country from Canada to New Zealand while praising Russia and quote, "falling in love" with the dictator of North Korea, and you have said, "That's statesmanship!" (https://www.cnn.com/…/donald-trump-dictators-kim…/index.html)

That Trump separated children from their families and put them in cages, managed to lose track of 1500 kids, has opened a tent city incarceration camp in the desert in Texas - he explains that they’re just “animals” - and you say, “Well, OK then.” (https://www.nbcnews.com/…/more-5-400-children-split-border-…)

That you have witnessed all the thousand and one other manifestations of corruption and low moral character and outright animalistic rudeness and contempt for you, the working American voter, and you still show up grinning and wearing your MAGA hats and threatening to beat up anybody who says otherwise. (https://www.americanprogress.org/…/confronting-cost-trumps…/)

What you don't get, Trump supporters, is that our succumbing to frustration and shaking our heads, thinking of you as stupid, may very well be wrong and unhelpful, but it's also...hear me...charitable.

Because if you're NOT stupid, we must turn to other explanations, and most of them are less flattering.
All leftist propaganda.

Republicans This is them

That when you heard him relating a story of an elderly guest of his country club, an 80-year old man, who fell off a stage and hit his head, to Trump replied: “‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away. I couldn’t—you know, he was right in front of me, and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him. He was bleeding all over the place. And I felt terrible, because it was a beautiful white marble floor, and now it had changed color. Became very red.” You said, "That's cool!" (Donald Trump Shared a Hilarious Story About Not Wanting to Help a Dying Man)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

giphy.gif

Are these Wieners still bragging about turning in their neighbors.........and hiding under the bed for the Ching King Virus.........

Guess with the BLM riots they forgot about that.......LOL

If you seriously believe that poll, you have some serious issues.
Because if you ignore a deadly pandemic, civil unrest, a tanking economy and 40 million people out of work,, everything's just ducky.

It's less ignoring those things, and more being intelligent enough to contemplate the actual causes of those things, rather than childishly screaming, "Trump was President when it happened, so it's ALL HIS FAULT!!!"
Trump's response to the mounting crises is the problem! There has never been a president impeached during his first term. Was Trump chastened? Did he learn from his mistakes?

With a deadly pandemic at his door, did Trump do everything he could to warn the public and mitigate the spread? He called it a hoax and dismissed it as 'the flu'.

As the economy tanked, did Trump assure small businesses would get all the help they need? The funds were gone within 48 hours, but airlines and oil companies reaped the lion's share.

When civil unrest broke out, did Trump seek solutions to answer the concerns? He sent in Un identified armed cadres to gas and violently disperse peaceful protesters for the sake of a photo op.

If Trump had a (D) behind his name, would you still think he is doing fine?
Trump being blindsided by the cratzi's everytime these leftist I mean man made crisis developed, actually did the best any president could have done in spite of, so guess what brother, you all can start your campaign of blame now, but it will backfire bigtime, because the citizens of this nation aren't as stupid as all the so called intellectual class thinks that they are... Good luck.
That's a big thing. People in general are nowhere near as stupid as lying leftists assume they are. The way leftists lie insults almost everyone's intelligence. This is about the thousandth-something time I've said that, and still have no worries they'll ever get it.

That’s funny.
Trump lie like HELL most of the time. Giving false information, tweeting lies and conspiracies. The leftist lies?

We have a crisis right now...... ( both you and beagle) tell me what is Trump doing to diffuse the racism demonstrations?
He's said what to do, but the weak governors won't do it, so it's burn baby burn.

Tweeting threatening mayors and governors is a sign of unfit, inept and incompetent leadership.

Why not give them a call? What can I do to help? Let’s work together how to diffuse the situation...... but NOOOOO. He sent this dumb tweets that people should react. That is a good example how bad is this president.
Work with them, call them, and be what they want him to be ???? After all the damn traps they have laid for him ??? Yeah he best keep it on a platform where he's letting his voters know exactly what is going on. It's called transparency, something the left lied about when they had power.

You gotta love the transparency of Trump His ability to bring Americans together and not try to separate them is a thing of beauty His great show in front of a church with a bible in his hand wasn't a transparent attempt at a photo opp for his re election ?

Republicans This is them

I recently heard an interesting term to describe Trumpism: "Affinity Fraud".

The point is that the fraudster creates and maintains a tight bond with his victim or victims, and then leverages that bond to perpetrate the fraud.

And again, this is something we've seen before in history, particularly Europe. It's only after the fraud is over, that the victims realize what has happened.

Republicans This is them

The point is that the fraudster creates and maintains a tight bond with his victim or victims, and then leverages that bond to perpetrate the fraud.

And again, this is something we've seen before in history, particularly Europe. It's only after the fraud is over, that the victims realize what has happened.

We are not victims. We are Americans who voted for the exact president we wanted, and we are getting what we wanted.

Go to the leftist camp if you want to play victim olympics. How are they doing right now building their own nation in America by the way? Yup, Mac is silent, Trump's words will always bother him more than the ACTIONS of the far left.

There is a term to characterize people like you, anti-American liar. A dishonest one at that, why make all those wild theories when you can just ask us directly?

Republicans This is them

We are not victims. We are Americans who voted for the exact president we wanted, and we are getting what we wanted.

Go to the leftist camp if you want to play victim olympics. How are they doing right now building their own nation in America by the way? Yup, Mac is silent, Trump's words will always bother him more than the ACTIONS of the far left.
They're loony birds. They're a joke and should be arrested. They're already falling apart.

So much for THAT argument. Try again.

:laugh:

Republicans This is them

They're loony birds. They're a joke and should be arrested. They're already falling apart.

That's not the point, the point is how crazy these people are. Now they have implemented segregation to combat racism.

Republicans This is them

That's not the point, the point is how crazy these people are. Now they have implemented segregation to combat racism.
"Loony birds" isn't crazy? Okay, they're as crazy as you say.

See? You keep forgetting: I'm not afraid to hold my side of the spectrum accountable for its bullshit and hypocrisies.

So we're different.

Republicans This is them

"Loony birds" isn't crazy? Okay, they're as crazy as you say.

See? You keep forgetting: I'm not afraid to hold my side of the spectrum accountable for its bullshit and hypocrisies.

So we're different.

Bullshit, I consistently hold people on "my side" (the American side) responsible. For example, if someone starts LARPing a national socialist there are going to be problems.

What do you want him to do?
He could get on TV and give a speech.

I can't believe I had to say that.

Holy crap.
He did. Unless you failed to note it...
Link?

And is he done? Is that it?
Where is your link to your claim. Oh, and I’ll be glad to post his speech for ya, if you want. Oh, and by the way, I’m sure much to your chagrine, he set up a commission late Jan for finding ways law enforcement can regain the trust of the citizens. Bet ya didn’t know it, cause the lame msm probably didn’t mention it.
A snippet-
Therefore, we are establishing this Presidential Commission on Law Enforcement to study crime—how we can reduce it and how we can restore the public confidence in law enforcement to its rightful place. The Commission will examine the following:

How do certain social ills such as mental illness, substance abuse, and homelessness affect the ability of law enforcement to police?
How can we improve officer recruitment, training, and retention?
What are the major issues confronting rural and tribal law enforcement?
What are the major issues affecting the physical safety and mental health of police officers?
How can federal grant programs aide state, local, and tribal law enforcement?
What novel issues and criminal threats have arisen from new technologies?
What is the cause of diminished respect for law enforcement and the laws they enforce, and how does it affect both police and public safety?
What role can commercial business and community development organizations play in cultivating safe communities?
What methodologies, techniques, and targeted deterrence can be employed to reduce crime?
How can we integrate education, employment, social services, and public health services to reduce crime and ease the burden on law enforcement?
Thanks for the bullet points. So it's all about law enforcement and programs and technology and not about the racism that still exists in America.

Could you point out where he discussed how black people feel about their daily lives, why they might be frustrated beyond white people's understanding, or what it's like being pulled over SEVERAL times for no good reason -- as Republican Senator Tim Scott has described?

You couldn't have provided a better example. You folks are just not paying attention. Thank you.
Uh, that was about the commission formed back in Jan, not from the shooting. He actually recognized something needed done and started a commission to try to find solutions before this happened.
He also immediately sent in the doj and fbi.
And you weren’t aware from your sources either, were you, that the administration is weighing plans for a national listening tour in Black communities, to engage with and hear people, and putting together a task force. He is also looking at ways to start a national dialogue to help bring to light problems with racism in our country and how to solve them, rather than continuing what has not been working.

He also stated this, which you obviously did not hear-
On Saturday, Trump called the death of George Floyd “a grave tragedy” that has filled Americans “with horror, anger and grief.”
“It should never have happened,”

The guy could throw himself at your feet and you would still find fault.
More for your closed mind so that others might actually see he has been trying to work in the right direction.

From the same document-
Civil rights organizations, civic leaders, defense bar associations, victims’ rights organizations, and community organizations, should and will help this important mission. They will have opportunities to provide advice, counsel and input to the Commission in its study of the relevant issues and solutions.

So Trump wants to make certain civic rights are upheld. But I guess you need the word Black in there, because you see it as a black and white issue, not a human rights issue.

Now for some other things he has done to help minorities.
The First Step Act which has seen people such as Alice Marie Johnson, Taneesha Bannister, Matthew Charles, along with more than 3000 others. Another 1700+ have had their sentences reduced. It also revised sentencing guidelines.
They have also applied the Second Step Act, under a previous version from 2007, to help with their re-entry into society, with job training, and much more-
Transitional services to assist in the reintegration of offenders into the community, including-
  • Educational, literacy, and vocational, services and the transitional jobs strategy;
  • Substance use disorder treatment and services;
  • Coordinated supervision and services for offenders, including physical health care and comprehensive housing and mental health care;
  • Family services​
Funding for historically Black colleges, improving the economy which has reduced unemployment for minorities and restoring dignity to those that want to be able to feed their families themselves, tax cuts that have helped minorities

He has created opportunity zones in minority neighborhoods so it is easier them to start their own businesses without stifling regulations. $10 billion in funding for minority owned businesses.

He has directed more than $200 million a year to technology education grants for women and minorities.
Public housing is being cleaned up and made safer. Contractors
must comply with the training requirements included in their contracts and implementing valid apprenticeship programs for residents of the projects. At the completion of the training participants have a skill and are able to leave public housing.
Lowest Black unemployment.

These are just a few of the things Trump has done. Think what could have been done if the Dems had tried to work with Trump rather than against for 3 years.

Now tell us what Dems have done besides pandering...

That is just a bunch of totally HOGWASH. Are you forgetting something?

Trump has done NOTHING about racism here in US except giving these racist Americans and groups more vicious and emboldened like we never seen before. Right wing racist group was also invited in the WH. We have crisis right now about police brutality and racism but has done nothing to diffuse except fanning more hatred. Trump also instigating violence against Americans the democrats.

George Floyd death. Trump cannot even use his name in a proper manner. From Trump doing a victory lap dance about the unemployment of May..... George Floyd should be happy of the unemployment looking down. Busy blasting mayors and governors facing the crisis instead of working with them.

Pardoning? You cherry picked 3 names but you ignored most of the crooked, traitors and corrupted people that he pardoned. Here is the list of what this dude had pardoned from August 2017 to February 2020. Most of these do not even qualified or deserves to be pardoned. Since you lie a lot. Where did you get 3,000 or 1,700 numbers?

Black colleges HBCU. That’s another BS.
Trump signed a law in December restoring money that lapsed for several months when Congress failed to reauthorize some $255 million in financing on time.
Trump just signed the bill doesn’t mean he created or pushes it. If he really wants to help black colleges why didn’t he allowed it to lapsed or run out of money?

Give us one example of STIFLING regulations. Like WHAT?

I ran out of time. But I can guarantee you that 100% you have zero rebuttal of what I just said.

one simple question: what did Obama do about racism in his 8 years? Answer: ha made it worse.

Obama was well respected in this country and around the world. Compared to Trump...... they are laughing at us.

Your question..... What did Obama do about racism in his 8 years?
Explain why you think Obama made it worse?

Compared to what Trump is doing and promoting racism in his last 3 1/2??? At the same time Trump moron instigating violence against his own people the democrats. At the same he emboldened racist dog shit all over the country. Look how many armed militias with NAZIs flag showed up against the Michigan governor? Did he say something? NO. At the same time non stop saying or doing something stupid like a 10 yo kid. Then lie and lie all the time.

I never seen so many people blasting a US president that includes several GOPs, generals, governors, Chief of police etc etc etc...Trump made this country a racist piece of shit and a laughing stock around the world. Sadly.

That's okay you have 5 months left to enjoy. We will kick that King’s ass out of the WH.

My rebuttal against Depoto was long but you ignored it then you inserted Obama. Why?

what did obozo do? is that your question?

"I was never proud of my country"
"If I had a son he would look like Trayvon"
"the Cambridge police acted stupidly"
"the USA is not a Christian nation"

just for starters, and

"if you like your plan you can keep it"
increased the national debt more than all previous presidents COMBINED
drew a red line in the sand in Syria then ignored it
orchestrated an attempted coup of a duly elected president

That is so funny. Are you forgetting something?
From your previous post you said...... what did Obama do about racism in last 8 years? Answer: made it worse.

I gave you a rebuttal. You came back giving me Trayvon as your example. Compared to dumb Trump?
1. August 15. 2017 in Charlottesville ...... good people on both sides including the NAZIs.

2. In his rallies attacking and instigating violence against his own people the democrats. What kind of a moron president is that? Sadly.

3. On press conference he believed Putin did not rape our 2016 election despite info. from his own intelligence agencies he hired it was Putin. 3 years later he pushed Ukraine did it saving his master puppet Putin.

4. All the judges he is hiring are ALL whites.
5. Trump is nothing but another racist piece of shit.

From you.... Keep your plan Obamacare........ oh Please... Compared to Trump never ending lies? He never stop lying. One of his rallies last February...... Mexico is paying for the wall his followers are all cheering. That is so hilarious.

Obama added debt? We were in recession coming in with bad economy especially the collapse of the real estate crisis. What do you expect? 2015 especially 2016 economy and unemployment are coming down. Check unemployment of 2015 and 2016. Trump came in with excellent booming economy and has nothing to do with the booming economy.

CONTINUATION:::
Debt... 2017 $19+ trillions now 2020 $26 trillions and climbing despite with booming economy? Before CV-19 we are having deficits with the good economy. How in the world that happened?

Obama red line: Oh my you went back that far. Just imagine if Obama went in with his red line. Start bombing Assad in Damascus. What do you think will happen to Syrians and Assad government? Refugees at biblical portions, massacres, starvations etc etc etc. who was lo get blamed & responsible? Obama and Americans.

Solutions. They made Obama happy when Putin volunteered to take chemical weapons out of Assad hands.

Coup??: Trump was impeached for illegal activities. He did that to himself abusing his power. Actually he should resign saving this country from further disaster like handling the Coronavirus and the anti racism demons.

Holy crap.
Link?

Where is your link to your claim. Oh, and I’ll be glad to post his speech for ya, if you want. Oh, and by the way, I’m sure much to your chagrine, he set up a commission late Jan for finding ways law enforcement can regain the trust of the citizens. Bet ya didn’t know it, cause the lame msm probably didn’t mention it.
A snippet-
Therefore, we are establishing this Presidential Commission on Law Enforcement to study crime—how we can reduce it and how we can restore the public confidence in law enforcement to its rightful place. The Commission will examine the following:

How do certain social ills such as mental illness, substance abuse, and homelessness affect the ability of law enforcement to police?
What are the major issues affecting the physical safety and mental health of police officers?
What is the cause of diminished respect for law enforcement and the laws they enforce, and how does it affect both police and public safety?
What role can commercial business and community development organizations play in cultivating safe communities?
What methodologies, techniques, and targeted deterrence can be employed to reduce crime?
How can we integrate education, employment, social services, and public health services to reduce crime and ease the burden on law enforcement?
Thanks for the bullet points. So it's all about law enforcement and programs and technology and not about the racism that still exists in America.

Could you point out where he discussed how black people feel about their daily lives, why they might be frustrated beyond white people's understanding, or what it's like being pulled over SEVERAL times for no good reason -- as Republican Senator Tim Scott has described?

You couldn't have provided a better example. You folks are just not paying attention. Thank you.
Uh, that was about the commission formed back in Jan, not from the shooting. He actually recognized something needed done and started a commission to try to find solutions before this happened.
And you weren’t aware from your sources either, were you, that the administration is weighing plans for a national listening tour in Black communities, to engage with and hear people, and putting together a task force. He is also looking at ways to start a national dialogue to help bring to light problems with racism in our country and how to solve them, rather than continuing what has not been working.

On Saturday, Trump called the death of George Floyd “a grave tragedy” that has filled Americans “with horror, anger and grief.”

More for your closed mind so that others might actually see he has been trying to work in the right direction.

From the same document-
Civil rights organizations, civic leaders, defense bar associations, victims’ rights organizations, and community organizations, should and will help this important mission. They will have opportunities to provide advice, counsel and input to the Commission in its study of the relevant issues and solutions.

So Trump wants to make certain civic rights are upheld. But I guess you need the word Black in there, because you see it as a black and white issue, not a human rights issue.

The First Step Act which has seen people such as Alice Marie Johnson, Taneesha Bannister, Matthew Charles, along with more than 3000 others. Another 1700+ have had their sentences reduced. It also revised sentencing guidelines.
They have also applied the Second Step Act, under a previous version from 2007, to help with their re-entry into society, with job training, and much more-
Transitional services to assist in the reintegration of offenders into the community, including-
  • Educational, literacy, and vocational, services and the transitional jobs strategy;
  • Coordinated supervision and services for offenders, including physical health care and comprehensive housing and mental health care;
  • Family services​
Funding for historically Black colleges, improving the economy which has reduced unemployment for minorities and restoring dignity to those that want to be able to feed their families themselves, tax cuts that have helped minorities

He has created opportunity zones in minority neighborhoods so it is easier them to start their own businesses without stifling regulations. $10 billion in funding for minority owned businesses.

He has directed more than $200 million a year to technology education grants for women and minorities.
must comply with the training requirements included in their contracts and implementing valid apprenticeship programs for residents of the projects. At the completion of the training participants have a skill and are able to leave public housing.

These are just a few of the things Trump has done. Think what could have been done if the Dems had tried to work with Trump rather than against for 3 years.

Trump has done NOTHING about racism here in US except giving these racist Americans and groups more vicious and emboldened like we never seen before. Right wing racist group was also invited in the WH. We have crisis right now about police brutality and racism but has done nothing to diffuse except fanning more hatred. Trump also instigating violence against Americans the democrats.

George Floyd death. Trump cannot even use his name in a proper manner. From Trump doing a victory lap dance about the unemployment of May..... George Floyd should be happy of the unemployment looking down. Busy blasting mayors and governors facing the crisis instead of working with them.

Pardoning? You cherry picked 3 names but you ignored most of the crooked, traitors and corrupted people that he pardoned. Here is the list of what this dude had pardoned from August 2017 to February 2020. Most of these do not even qualified or deserves to be pardoned. Since you lie a lot. Where did you get 3,000 or 1,700 numbers?

Trump signed a law in December restoring money that lapsed for several months when Congress failed to reauthorize some $255 million in financing on time.
Trump just signed the bill doesn’t mean he created or pushes it. If he really wants to help black colleges why didn’t he allowed it to lapsed or run out of money?

I ran out of time. But I can guarantee you that 100% you have zero rebuttal of what I just said.

one simple question: what did Obama do about racism in his 8 years? Answer: ha made it worse.

Obama was well respected in this country and around the world. Compared to Trump...... they are laughing at us.

Compared to what Trump is doing and promoting racism in his last 3 1/2??? At the same time Trump moron instigating violence against his own people the democrats. At the same he emboldened racist dog shit all over the country. Look how many armed militias with NAZIs flag showed up against the Michigan governor? Did he say something? NO. At the same time non stop saying or doing something stupid like a 10 yo kid. Then lie and lie all the time.

I never seen so many people blasting a US president that includes several GOPs, generals, governors, Chief of police etc etc etc...Trump made this country a racist piece of shit and a laughing stock around the world. Sadly.

That's okay you have 5 months left to enjoy. We will kick that King’s ass out of the WH.

My rebuttal against Depoto was long but you ignored it then you inserted Obama. Why?

just for starters, and

Last edited:

Holy crap.
Link?

A snippet-

From the same document-

• Family services​

just for starters, and

That is so funny. Are you forgetting something?
From your previous post you said...... what did Obama do about racism in last 8 years? Answer: made it worse.

I gave you a rebuttal. You came back giving me Trayvon as your example. Compared to dumb Trump?
1. August 15. 2017 in Charlottesville ...... good people on both sides including the NAZIs.

2. In his rallies attacking and instigating violence against his own people the democrats. What kind of a moron Sadly.

3. On press conference he believed Putin did not rape our 2016 election despite info. from his own intelligence agencies he hired it was Putin. 3 years later he pushed Ukraine did it saving his master puppet Putin.

4. All the judges he is hiring are ALL whites.
5. Trump is nothing but another racist piece of shit.

From you.... Keep your plan Obamacare........ oh Please... Compared to Trump never ending lies? He never stop lying. One of his rallies last February...... Mexico is paying for the wall his followers are all cheering. That is so hilarious.

Obama added debt? We were in recession coming in with bad economy especially the collapse of the real estate crisis. What do you expect? 2015 especially 2016 economy and unemployment are coming down. Check unemployment of 2015 and 2016. Trump came in with excellent booming economy and has nothing to do with the booming economy.

Holy crap.
Link?

A snippet-

From the same document-

• Family services​

just for starters, and

NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED TO MY POST? I was writing my rebuttal to Redfish then I took a long break went to the beach, came back continued & complete my rebuttal. Post reply .... it asked me log in. Post reply..... again but only half showed up. I guess it doesn’t allow us to take several hours of break. My fault.

If you seriously believe that poll, you have some serious issues.
Because if you ignore a deadly pandemic, civil unrest, a tanking economy and 40 million people out of work,, everything's just ducky.

It's less ignoring those things, and more being intelligent enough to contemplate the actual causes of those things, rather than childishly screaming, "Trump was President when it happened, so it's ALL HIS FAULT!!!"
Trump's response to the mounting crises is the problem! There has never been a president impeached during his first term. Was Trump chastened? Did he learn from his mistakes?

With a deadly pandemic at his door, did Trump do everything he could to warn the public and mitigate the spread? He called it a hoax and dismissed it as 'the flu'.

As the economy tanked, did Trump assure small businesses would get all the help they need? The funds were gone within 48 hours, but airlines and oil companies reaped the lion's share.

When civil unrest broke out, did Trump seek solutions to answer the concerns? He sent in Un identified armed cadres to gas and violently disperse peaceful protesters for the sake of a photo op.

If Trump had a (D) behind his name, would you still think he is doing fine?
Trump being blindsided by the cratzi's everytime these leftist I mean man made crisis developed, actually did the best any president could have done in spite of, so guess what brother, you all can start your campaign of blame now, but it will backfire bigtime, because the citizens of this nation aren't as stupid as all the so called intellectual class thinks that they are... Good luck.
That's a big thing. People in general are nowhere near as stupid as lying leftists assume they are. The way leftists lie insults almost everyone's intelligence. This is about the thousandth-something time I've said that, and still have no worries they'll ever get it.

That’s funny.
Trump lie like HELL most of the time. Giving false information, tweeting lies and conspiracies. The leftist lies?

We have a crisis right now...... ( both you and beagle) tell me what is Trump doing to diffuse the racism demonstrations?
He's said what to do, but the weak governors won't do it, so it's burn baby burn.

Tweeting threatening mayors and governors is a sign of unfit, inept and incompetent leadership.

Why not give them a call? What can I do to help? Let’s work together how to diffuse the situation...... but NOOOOO. He sent this dumb tweets that people should react. That is a good example how bad is this president.
Work with them, call them, and be what they want him to be ???? After all the damn traps they have laid for him ??? Yeah he best keep it on a platform where he's letting his voters know exactly what is going on. It's called transparency, something the left lied about when they had power.
Again.... Why not just give them a call? Instead of threatening stupid tweets. Are they supposed to respond to a stupid tweets? It only showed Trump is not capable of running this country.
He sents these tweets his followers likes it. That is how he made decisions.

Republicans This is them

There is a term to characterize people like you, anti-American liar. A dishonest one at that, why make all those wild theories when you can just ask us directly?
And I pray you get what he gives you when he leaves What he gave so many others Horse Shit

Where is the President?

Anyone?

My point stands.

Correct.

"
Correct.

Nothing Trump does is at the right time or right move?
Was anything Obama did at the right time or right move?

Where is the President?

Anyone?

My point stands.

Correct.

"
Correct.

My color is the same before and after.... I am against violent protester looting and burning.... But I support peaceful demonstrations especially in this time against RACISM.... I’m always against racist dog piece of shit people.

From you...... Trump nothing ever does the President right time or right move........ So tell me your excellency.

Posting photo op that you supported is good for you when church leaders, Esper, Gen Miley, Mattis, etc etc etc etc blasted Trump photo op. We are in the middle of crisis and he has the audacity to post picture.

Handling of CV-19.... blaming, finger pointing, conspiracies, tweeting nonsense, Busy playing golf, rallies, travel to India. At the same time downplaying the severity of the CV crisis.

Before Covid-19 in his regular rallies.... attack the democrats the democrats the democrats. Instigating violence against his own people the democrats . Since when you see a president attacking his own people. TRUMP.

So tell me where and what is there to love about this fucking piece of shit president? The whole world is laughing at us.....

YOu claimed I was the one that just started calling you names for no reason. So I posted my last civil post to you, before you started calling me names for no reason.

The point was not to revisit the points of that post, but to demonstrate that you were the one that started being an asshole for no reason.

Your pretense that you forgot that, is rejected.

Your error about your own behavior proves my point. YOu libs are so entitled that you truly believe you should get to smear us with the most vile slurs, while we treat you with kid gloves.

And you whine like faggots when we don't play by your stupid rules.

Well, fuck that shit. YOu dish it out, you better be prepared to take it.

Or talk like a civilized person and receive similar treatment in return. The choice is yours.

Just don't expect to get a pass for acting like an asshole. FUCK THAT SHIT.
Wrong again asshole...... I said go back and show me where in my posts that I started blasting you. Show me. GO. You did this to me in the past you are doing it again. This time you won’t get that off easily you racist asshole.

I don’t do that to you or anybody unless provoke. I prefer a good manner and professional discussion. You have this low class your buddy Morrison your kind of dog shit low class blasting me for no reasons. You are no different.

And I did that you moron. I was civil to you and you called me vile names for no reason.

See, you libs, you think that calling someone a name is an argument. You also are so used to doing that, and not being called out on it, that you don't even realize when you are doing it.

Dude. You are the ones that provoke. So much that it is like breathing to you, it just happens.

Post 732 in this thread, you just went off on me, calling me vile names for no reason.

If you want civil discussions, YOU HAVE TO DO BETTER. YOU.
Dude this is not the first time you did this to me...... SUDDENLY you came out FUCK YOU FUCK YOU....... that is your trade marks when you are loosing. Try harder.

I gave you the post number where YOU came out with the name calling first. Your lies are dismissed.
I didn’t even bother to Correl. I’ve been talking to you for years. You go bezerk every time I beat you. I’m glad you are not a cop for a living. I can’t be a cop either.

So, got it, You insist that I started it, and when I post the link showing that you started it, you ignore it and just insist that I started it.

YOu lefties are assholes, who think that you have a right to be assholes and then whine like faggots when we are rude BACK to you.

I'm not going to coddle you, like the republicans of yesterday did. YOu treat me like shit, you will get shit back.

Oh BULLSHIT Correl. You are nothing but a RACIST DOG SHIT. You proved that to me over the years.
Leftist assholes? Really look at your buddies here as an example are they any different? Then playing like a victim because how you love this piece of shit President. Worst president US ever seen.
Go take your meds old man.
You give racist dog shit a good name
He named it Eddie?

You gotta love the transparency of Trump His ability to bring Americans together and not try to separate them is a thing of beauty His great show in front of a church with a bible in his hand wasn't a transparent attempt at a photo opp for his re election ?
Like you want to be brought together.

Forum List

Back