Where is this mountain of evidence for evolution?

Your momma, and your daddy and a few million years. Shake them up, and we get you. You aren't making a case for gay marriage here, are you?

So your argument is simply that I'm crazy because I don't agree with you. Got it. I might take you seriously if you could refute anything I said. Forgive me if I don't hold my breath waiting.
No, batshit crazy person, you asked for 'factual' evidence then argued interpretation rather than the fact of the evidence.

Too, it's not me you're disagreeing with but the vast majority of the scientific community. And yes, I think you're absolutely batshit crazy to think your maunderings can stand for a second besides their scholarship.

So are all you guys creationists? Young earth creationists?
download.png

No one can refute anything you say. Invincible ignorance is called invincible ignorance because it is invincible.

So your argument is simply that I'm crazy because I don't agree with you. Got it. I might take you seriously if you could refute anything I said. Forgive me if I don't hold my breath waiting.
No, batshit crazy person, you asked for 'factual' evidence then argued interpretation rather than the fact of the evidence.

Too, it's not me you're disagreeing with but the vast majority of the scientific community. And yes, I think you're absolutely batshit crazy to think your maunderings can stand for a second besides their scholarship.
I find those of the scientific atheist religion be laughable in their hubris

I didn't notice you advance an argument.
The fact they claim to understand an infinite universe ..just some joe with a Phd and they think they understand the nature and creation of the universe enough to claim that life and all of creation was accidental and there is no Intelligence or purpose to it

Last edited:
No one can refute anything you say. Invincible ignorance is called invincible ignorance because it is invincible.
I could say the same thing about you. I have proven that at least a few of the pieces of evidence you presented have been proven to be false. The embryonic gills and the tails. there is no truth to these assertions, as per medical science, yet you cling to them.

I could say the same thing about you. I have proven that at least a few of the pieces of evidence you presented have been proven to be false. The embryonic gills and the tails. there is no truth to these assertions, as per medical science, yet you cling to them.

There is no willful ignorance like religist willful ignorance. The 9th post offered you in the simplest of terms some of the facts you wanted to see. At THAT point this thread has been dead and buried yet as the zombies in the "Night of the Living Dead" you still mindlessly wander the earth. How entertaining.

The fact they claim to understand an infinite universe ..just some joe with a Phd and they think they understand the nature and creation of the universe enough to claim that life and all of creation was accidental and there is no Intelligence or purpose to it
No scientist claims to understand an infinite universe. I see where you got the strawman idea from.

Human Evolution Evidence The Smithsonian Institution s Human Origins Program

Evidence of Evolution
Scientists have discovered a wealth of evidence concerning human evolution, and this evidence comes in many forms. Thousands of human fossils enable researchers and students to study the changes that occurred in brain and body size, locomotion, diet, and other aspects regarding the way of life of early human species over the past 6 million years. Millions of stone tools, figurines and paintings, footprints, and other traces of human behavior in the prehistoric record tell about where and how early humans lived and when certain technological innovations were invented. Study of human genetics show how closely related we are to other primates – in fact, how connected we are with all other organisms – and can indicate the prehistoric migrations of our species, Homo sapiens, all over the world. Advances in the dating of fossils and artifacts help determine the age of those remains, which contributes to the big picture of when different milestones in becoming human evolved.​

anything else?

There is no willful ignorance like religist willful ignorance. The 9th post offered you in the simplest of terms some of the facts you wanted to see. At THAT point this thread has been dead and buried yet as the zombies in the "Night of the Living Dead" you still mindlessly wander the earth. How entertaining.
He has him on the "tails" and "gills." The "gills" are NOT slits and are never used for breathing by human embryos. The "tail" is never used as a tail and is actually just a result of the spine being too long at that stage of development or something like that.

But after that Mr. Right's argument completely collapses, as the structures that are erroneously called "gills" and a "tail" are unmistakably evident in the embryo's of almost every species on the planet. In some animals those "gills" become actual gills. In others, like humans, they become something else. Sort of like how whale embryos show "hind limbs," but those are later reabsorbed to form something else.

No matter how the calculation is done, the big point still holds: humans, chimpanzees, and bonobos are more closely related to one another than either is to gorillas or any other primate. From the perspective of this powerful test of biological kinship, humans are not only related to the great apes – we are one. The DNA evidence leaves us with one of the greatest surprises in biology: the wall between human, on the one hand, and ape or animal, on the other, has been breached. The human evolutionary tree is embedded within the great apes.
Genetics The Smithsonian Institution s Human Origins Program

:eek:

You have proven nothing, you have made assertions, you have cited no sources, you have dribbled batshit craziness about 'medical science' while denying other science.

No scientist claims to understand an infinite universe. I see where you got the strawman idea from.
Thats not true just listen to this atheist prophet and his disciples

Thats not true just listen to this atheist prophet and his disciples

Atheists don't have "prophets". You lose. Nor are we anyone's disciples. You lose again.

You have proven nothing, you have made assertions, you have cited no sources, you have dribbled batshit craziness about 'medical science' while denying other science.
Here's your proof, spanky.
Human embryos never have any gills or any tails - English pravda.ru

Forum List

Back