🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where Is Trump's Beautiful Terrific Tremendous Make Healthcare Great Again Plan?

Trump can reveal his healthcare plan whenever he feels necessary due to his 'White Privilege' he's been blessed with.

OHIO: "The people most helped by Medicaid expansion were white (71.5 percent), male (55.8 percent) with a high school diploma or less (58.1 percent), unmarried (83.8 percent) without a child at home (82.1 percent)."

White males with a high school diploma or less.

Trump voters.

Trump promised his Chumps he had a beautiful plan. Where the hell is it?

Let's review:

Obamacare is going to be repealed and replaced. We’re going to have a strong country again and Obamacare has to go. We can’t afford it, it’s no good. You’re going to end up with great health care for a fraction of the price and that’s gonna take place immediately after we go in. Okay? Immediately. Fast. Quick.”

President-elect Donald Trump said in a weekend interview that he is nearing completion of a plan to replace President Obama’s signature health-care law with the goal of “insurance for everybody”.

A senior advisor to President-elect Donald Trump said Tuesday that after Obamacare is repealed and replaced with different health-care law no one who has health insurance would lose their coverage.

"That is correct. We don't want anyone who currently has insurance to not have insurance," the advisor, Kellyanne Conway, said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Billionaire businessman Donald Trump on Wednesday offered a glimpse into his presidential platform on healthcare, saying he would replace ObamaCare with “something terrific.”

“It’s gotta go,” Trump said of ObamaCare in an interview Wednesday with CNN. “Repeal and replace with something terrific."

When pressed on specifics, Trump said the country’s healthcare system should rely on private health plans that are largely unregulated by the government.

The mantra of the Trump hoax: "When pressed on specifics..."

Presidential Candidates Debates: Republican Candidates Debate in Houston, Texas

RUBIO: ... What is your plan, Mr. Trump? [applause] What is your plan on healthcare?

TRUMP: You don't know.

BASH: [inaudible]

TRUMP: ... The biggest problem...[crosstalk]

RUBIO: ... What's your plan...

TRUMP: ... The biggest problem, I'll have you know...

TRUMP: ... You know, I watched him meltdown two weeks ago with Chris Christie. I got to tell you, the biggest problem he's got is he really doesn't know about the lines. The biggest thing we've got, and the reason we've got no competition, is because we have lines around the state, and you have essentially....

RUBIO: ... We already mentioned that [inaudible] plan, I know what that is, but what else is part of your plan...

TRUMP: ... You don't know much...

RUBIO: ... So, you're only thing is to get rid of the lines around the states. What else is part of your healthcare plan...

TRUMP: ... The lines around the states...

RUBIO: ... That's your only plan...

TRUMP: ... and, it was almost done — not now...

RUBIO: ... Alright, [inaudible]...

TRUMP: ... Excuse me. Excuse me.

RUBIO: ... His plan. That was the plan...

TRUMP: ... You get rid of the lines, it brings in competition. So, instead of having one insurance company taking care of New York, or Texas, you'll have many. They'll compete, and it'll be a beautiful thing.

RUBIO: Alright...[applause] So, that's the only part of the plan? Just the lines?

TRUMP: The nice part of the plan — you'll have many different plans. You'll have competition, you'll have so many different plans.

RUBIO: Now he's repeating himself.

TRUMP: No, no, no. [laughter, applause, and cheering]

"We're going to replace ObamaCare with something a lot less expensive for you and a lot less expensive, frankly, for the government":

"Repeal and replace with something terrific.":

Do you regret your Hillary vote?

I did not vote on the national level. Is that all you Chumps can do is lie to cover up for Trump's massive hoax?

Po lil chile I said from the start that HC wasn't going to happen. Sorry.

Since you just lied, nothing you say is to be taken as truth.

I never lie, you just don't wen I slap you around. I've said from the start Trump would never get it through. Unlike you I have integrity kid, sorry.

Why should the dems support cutting the taxes Obamacare put in place on the 1% and paying for it by cutting what would be going to Medicaid instead?

Because Obamacare is a fraud. Just ask Ohio. Obamacare left the whole state uninsured.
False. Ohio is not uninsured.

True. Ohio is uninsured. We have one company left and their price is anything but competitive. That was not the case BEFORE Obamacare.
So all 11 million people in Ohio are uninsured, eh?

Why do you people lie as badly as Trump? Is this why he is your hero?

You don't know the truth when it bites you in the face.

thats because their heads up Trumps ass.

Your head is up your own ass, what's the difference?

Why do you insist that Trump do everything he promised in 5 min.? How about the ignorant democrats sit down at the table with Repubs. and work out a viable, comprehensive plan for America. It should take as long as it takes to do a good job. In the meantime, Obamacare's got you covered. o_O

If you gave Schumer pure gold, he would bitch about the glare. Ignore that male equivalent of Pelosi. He likes to hear his own voice more than the voices of his constituents. The rest need to pitch in and work for America's sake. This party blockade benefits no one and prevents forward progression.
Why should the dems support cutting the taxes Obamacare put in place on the 1% and paying for it by cutting what would be going to Medicaid instead?

Because Obamacare is a fraud. Just ask Ohio. Obamacare left the whole state uninsured.

True. Ohio is uninsured. We have one company left and their price is anything but competitive. That was not the case BEFORE Obamacare.

Most of them are uninsured or under insured. Can the hyperbole. If Trump is my hero, then Hitlery was your messiah. Your worthless messiah. And truth is you are a Clintoian loser. We don't like you or your candidates. And that ain't no lie..

The GOP didn't repeal Obamacare...they're trying to repeal Johnsoncare.

Most of them are uninsured or under insured. Can the hyperbole. If Trump is my hero, then Hitlery was your messiah. Your worthless messiah. And truth is you are a Clintoian loser. We don't like you or your candidates. And that ain't no lie..
Report: Ohio uninsured rate at its lowest

The annual report found that since the health program was expanded under the Affordable Care Act, the rate of all uninsured Ohioans has dropped to the lowest rate ever.

Trump's Chumps live in an alternate fricking universe!

Let's review:

Obamacare is going to be repealed and replaced. We’re going to have a strong country again and Obamacare has to go. We can’t afford it, it’s no good. You’re going to end up with great health care for a fraction of the price and that’s gonna take place immediately after we go in. Okay? Immediately. Fast. Quick.”

President-elect Donald Trump said in a weekend interview that he is nearing completion of a plan to replace President Obama’s signature health-care law with the goal of “insurance for everybody”.

A senior advisor to President-elect Donald Trump said Tuesday that after Obamacare is repealed and replaced with different health-care law no one who has health insurance would lose their coverage.

"That is correct. We don't want anyone who currently has insurance to not have insurance," the advisor, Kellyanne Conway, said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Billionaire businessman Donald Trump on Wednesday offered a glimpse into his presidential platform on healthcare, saying he would replace ObamaCare with “something terrific.”

“It’s gotta go,” Trump said of ObamaCare in an interview Wednesday with CNN. “Repeal and replace with something terrific."

When pressed on specifics, Trump said the country’s healthcare system should rely on private health plans that are largely unregulated by the government.

RUBIO: ... What is your plan, Mr. Trump? [applause] What is your plan on healthcare?

TRUMP: ... You know, I watched him meltdown two weeks ago with Chris Christie. I got to tell you, the biggest problem he's got is he really doesn't know about the lines. The biggest thing we've got, and the reason we've got no competition, is because we have lines around the state, and you have essentially....

RUBIO: ... We already mentioned that [inaudible] plan, I know what that is, but what else is part of your plan...

RUBIO: ... So, you're only thing is to get rid of the lines around the states. What else is part of your healthcare plan...

TRUMP: ... You get rid of the lines, it brings in competition. So, instead of having one insurance company taking care of New York, or Texas, you'll have many. They'll compete, and it'll be a beautiful thing.

RUBIO: Alright...[applause] So, that's the only part of the plan? Just the lines?

TRUMP: The nice part of the plan — you'll have many different plans. You'll have competition, you'll have so many different plans.

"We're going to replace ObamaCare with something a lot less expensive for you and a lot less expensive, frankly, for the government":

I did not vote on the national level. Is that all you Chumps can do is lie to cover up for Trump's massive hoax?

I never lie

You lied that I voted for Hillary.

Nothing you say is to be taken as truthful.

Let's review:

Yeah....they are actually trying to get one done.......

Find a single post where I said I supported Clinton.

Go ahead, bitch.

Let's review:

Yeah....they are actually trying to get one done.......

Who is?

Let me guess. You are one of the rubes who has no idea that neither the House nor Senate bill repeals ObamaCare.

And you have no idea that Trump has submitted nothing to the process.

"B-b-b-b-but Clinton".

Just as I predicted. :lol:

The tards have been programmed by their masters to reflexively respond in this way whenever they are stumped by Trump's hoaxes and lies.

Divert! Divert! Divert! Crank up the smoke machine!

He's workin on it. It'll happen. Obamacare is dead.
quote_the_lie_of_a_pipe_dream_is_what_gives_life_to_the_whole_misbegotten_mad_lot_of_us_drunk_or_sober_eugene_o_neill_315142.jpg

I never lie

LOL, blowhard. Who gives shit what you take serous? Like I said, you just don't like when I slap you around.

I never lie

LOL, blowhard. Who gives shit what you take serous? Like I said, you just don't like when I slap you around.
In a topic about Trump massively hoaxing the rubes, "B-b-b-b-but Clinton" is the best you programmed bots can do. :lol:

Trump is slapping YOU around, bitch. And you have nothing.

The GOP didn't repeal Obamacare...they're trying to repeal Johnsoncare.
That's actually an excellent point, and ironic. In Justice Roberts opinion in the Obamacare case, he found it was unconstitutional for the fed govt to say to the states "if you don't expand Medicaid to 130% of poverty, we will no longer send you the Medicaid match you were promised when you passed your state laws enacting Medicaid." To be clear, I think morally he was right, but I didn't buy there was any real law backing him up. But, that was the ruling, so we live with it.

Now the gop is proposing that despite the states having received the match from around 1965 till now, the fed is going to cut the match. Everyone assumes that is legal, including me, but there seems to be to be some hypocrisy

Schumer is backing up since he sees Trump is going to get his Healthcare bill passed. He has been going behind the scenes and trying to get a way to work WITH the Trump team incognito. I guess the rats are starting to see their rope is getting down to a thread. HAHAHAHAAA your idols are finding out they are done for. If they get Kates law passed, it will slap the illegals that vote for dimshits back to square one. AND IT WILL PASS!!!

Forum List

Back