🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where Is Trump's Beautiful Terrific Tremendous Make Healthcare Great Again Plan?

Po lil chile I said from the start that HC wasn't going to happen. Sorry.
Since you just lied, nothing you say is to be taken as truth.

I never lie
You lied that I voted for Hillary.

Nothing you say is to be taken as truthful.

LOL, blowhard. Who gives shit what you take serous? Like I said, you just don't like when I slap you around.
In a topic about Trump massively hoaxing the rubes, "B-b-b-b-but Clinton" is the best you programmed bots can do. :lol:

Trump is slapping YOU around, bitch. And you have nothing.

Well sure except that I haven't mentioned Hillary and said at the start that the HC plan would never get through.I own you kid.

Where is it? It's stuck in the Senate, have you not been paying attention?

Since you just lied, nothing you say is to be taken as truth.

I never lie

LOL, blowhard. Who gives shit what you take serous? Like I said, you just don't like when I slap you around.
In a topic about Trump massively hoaxing the rubes, "B-b-b-b-but Clinton" is the best you programmed bots can do. :lol:

Well sure except that I haven't mentioned Hillary
O'rly?

Do you regret your Hillary vote?
You just lie and then lie some more! Amazing.

"B-b-b-b-but Clinton!"

and said at the start that the HC plan would never get through.I own you kid.
So in a topic in which I laid out Trump's lies about his healthcare plan, you own me because you said he would not have a healthcare plan.

I seeeeee...:lol::lol::lol:

You're just a little leech, punk. And one who is too stupid to know how stupid he is.

Last edited:
"B-b-b-b-but Hillary!"

As I predicted.

Programmed bots. :lol:

That's not Trump's supercalifragilistic expealidotious plan. He didn't come up with it.

And the one in the Senate is not a repeal of ObamaCare, much less a replacement.

Seems like you Chumps are totally in the dark! :eek-52:

I never lie

O'rly?

So in a topic in which I laid out Trump's lies about his healthcare plan, you own me because you said he would not have a healthcare plan.

You're just a little leech, punk.

I own you because I live under your skin kid, it's because your ego and self esteem are wrapped up in this. Did I link Clinton to the topic, or use her to poke you? I own you kid, I always will. As long as you sit there beating your chest I'll slap you around.

O'rly?

I own you because I live under your skin kid, it's because your ego and self esteem are wrapped up in this. Did I link Clinton to the topic, or use her to poke you? I own you kid, I always will. As long as you sit there beating your chest I'll slap you around.
B-b-b-b-but Hillary!

:lol:

Oh, man. This gullibility on the part of you rubes is EXACTLY like I said in The Emperor Has No Clothes

258bk2f.jpg

Congratulations, Mr. President! Just hand me your health care plan, and I'll get it passed immediately.

dgsck9.jpg

I thought YOU had a plan. I was going to take credit for it.

taking a death nap .... where not one RW idiot can deliver a plan that would make it cheaper, or without killing healthcare for millions of people ...

might as well file wall and replace/repeal in the same cabinet with bullshit and horse shit.

Republicans are scratching their heads trying to figure it all out ...

cesarscratchass.jpg

Last edited:

O'rly?

B-b-b-b-but Hillary!

My opinion is that you indeed voted for her but are too ashamed to admit it. It's ok. The choice was between two shit sandwiches, you just voted for the worst one.

O'rly?

B-b-b-b-but Hillary!

My opinion is that you indeed voted for her but are too ashamed to admit it. It's ok. The choice was between two shit sandwiches, you just voted for the worst one.
You invented a lie, and then stated it as fact.

You have zero integrity here.

He's workin on it. It'll happen. Obamacare is dead.
quote_the_lie_of_a_pipe_dream_is_what_gives_life_to_the_whole_misbegotten_mad_lot_of_us_drunk_or_sober_eugene_o_neill_315142.jpg

Nah, it's gonna get done. Obamacare has been a disaster. Costs have increased astronomically. It is dead. Y'all Trump-Haters are just gonna have to deal with it.
What is going to get done is universal health care. Thanks to dolts like Trump. Most of the credit, though, goes to the spineless Republicans who sold us all down the river decades ago.

Obama's presidency does not seem like a bad memory, the current administration is a living walking political nightmare. If it wasn't then both sides of the aisle would love and adore him, clearly not the case. Truly sad the people who support a rich man getting richer, and looking for the peanuts he throws back.

Obama's two terms were so horrible Trump is dealing with 5 different investigations against him and his Cartel.

That's not Trump's supercalifragilistic expealidotious plan. He didn't come up with it.

And the one in the Senate is not a repeal of ObamaCare, much less a replacement.

Seems like you Chumps are totally in the dark! :eek-52:

I knew you weren't paying attention.

Forum List

Back