🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where Is Trump's Beautiful Terrific Tremendous Make Healthcare Great Again Plan?

Where is it? It's stuck in the Senate, have you not been paying attention?
Oh, man. This gullibility on the part of you rubes is EXACTLY like I said in The Emperor Has No Clothes

258bk2f.jpg

Congratulations, Mr. President! Just hand me your health care plan, and I'll get it passed immediately.

dgsck9.jpg

I thought YOU had a plan. I was going to take credit for it.

God bless President Donald Trump!

taking a death nap .... where not one RW idiot can deliver a plan that would make it cheaper, or without killing healthcare for millions of people ...

might as well file wall and replace/repeal in the same cabinet with bullshit and horse shit.

Republicans are scratching their heads trying to figure it all out ...

cesarscratchass.jpg

You never ever get smarter do you?

Well sure except that I haven't mentioned Hillary
O'rly?

Do you regret your Hillary vote?
You just lie and then lie some more! Amazing.

and said at the start that the HC plan would never get through.I own you kid.
So in a topic in which I laid out Trump's lies about his healthcare plan, you own me because you said he would not have a healthcare plan.

I seeeeee...:lol::lol::lol:

You're just a little leech, punk.

I own you because I live under your skin kid, it's because your ego and self esteem are wrapped up in this. Did I link Clinton to the topic, or use her to poke you? I own you kid, I always will. As long as you sit there beating your chest I'll slap you around.
B-b-b-b-but Hillary!

:lol:

My opinion is that you indeed voted for her but are too ashamed to admit it. It's ok. The choice was between two shit sandwiches, you just voted for the worst one.
You invented a lie, and then stated it as fact.

You have zero integrity here.

Sorry kid, you jus ain't all that, you think you are but you're just another trained monkey strutting around beating his chest proclaiming to be the smartest guy in the room. You're a left wing shill, nothing more.

taking a death nap .... where not one RW idiot can deliver a plan that would make it cheaper, or without killing healthcare for millions of people ...

might as well file wall and replace/repeal in the same cabinet with bullshit and horse shit.

Republicans are scratching their heads trying to figure it all out ...

cesarscratchass.jpg

You never ever get smarter do you?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the question posed is rhetorical? ;)

O'rly?

You just lie and then lie some more! Amazing.

So in a topic in which I laid out Trump's lies about his healthcare plan, you own me because you said he would not have a healthcare plan.

I seeeeee...:lol::lol::lol:

You're just a little leech, punk.

I own you because I live under your skin kid, it's because your ego and self esteem are wrapped up in this. Did I link Clinton to the topic, or use her to poke you? I own you kid, I always will. As long as you sit there beating your chest I'll slap you around.
B-b-b-b-but Hillary!

My opinion is that you indeed voted for her but are too ashamed to admit it. It's ok. The choice was between two shit sandwiches, you just voted for the worst one.

Sorry kid, you jus ain't all that, you think you are but you're just another trained monkey strutting around beating his chest proclaiming to be the smartest guy in the room. You're a left wing shill, nothing more.

Coudn't have said it better. He spent the last 8 years defending Obama on everything and has been bashing Trump for everything and nothing since last November.

B-b-b-b-but Hillary!

Coudn't have said it better. He spent the last 8 years defending Obama on everything and has been bashing Trump for everything and nothing since last November.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was a sock.

That's not Trump's supercalifragilistic expealidotious plan. He didn't come up with it.

And the one in the Senate is not a repeal of ObamaCare, much less a replacement.

Seems like you Chumps are totally in the dark! :eek-52:

I knew you weren't paying attention.
Have you even read either bill, dipshit?

If you had, you would not be parroting what you have been told to parrot.

"I couldn't read the bill. It was longer than a tweet!"

The rubes bought a repeal and replacement of ObamaCare, and Trump has handed them a forgery.

All the rubes can do is sit there and take it.

He's workin on it. It'll happen. Obamacare is dead.
quote_the_lie_of_a_pipe_dream_is_what_gives_life_to_the_whole_misbegotten_mad_lot_of_us_drunk_or_sober_eugene_o_neill_315142.jpg

Nah, it's gonna get done. Obamacare has been a disaster. Costs have increased astronomically. It is dead. Y'all Trump-Haters are just gonna have to deal with it.
What is going to get done is universal health care. Thanks to dolts like Trump. Most of the credit, though, goes to the spineless Republicans who sold us all down the river decades ago.

Isn't Universal Health Care what y'all Communists/Progressives always wanted? So why so much butthurt whining? You should be praising Trump. Or has butthurt whining just become a reflex for y'all hater wingnuts?

I hear the Senate has adjourned - after the latest CBO score that showed Trumpcare was even worser than worse...

That big cut to Medicaid that Republicans swear isn’t part of their health carelegislation would get even bigger in the future, a new government report predicts.

In fact, by 2036, the federal government would be spending 35 percent less on Medicaid than it would if current laws remained in place, according to the projection.

59556d672100003700fc4be0.png

Cuts To Medicaid In GOP Health Bill Would Get Even Bigger Over Time, CBO Says

Trump promised his Chumps he had a beautiful plan. Where the hell is it?

Let's review:

Obamacare is going to be repealed and replaced. We’re going to have a strong country again and Obamacare has to go. We can’t afford it, it’s no good. You’re going to end up with great health care for a fraction of the price and that’s gonna take place immediately after we go in. Okay? Immediately. Fast. Quick.”

President-elect Donald Trump said in a weekend interview that he is nearing completion of a plan to replace President Obama’s signature health-care law with the goal of “insurance for everybody”.

A senior advisor to President-elect Donald Trump said Tuesday that after Obamacare is repealed and replaced with different health-care law no one who has health insurance would lose their coverage.

"That is correct. We don't want anyone who currently has insurance to not have insurance," the advisor, Kellyanne Conway, said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Billionaire businessman Donald Trump on Wednesday offered a glimpse into his presidential platform on healthcare, saying he would replace ObamaCare with “something terrific.”

“It’s gotta go,” Trump said of ObamaCare in an interview Wednesday with CNN. “Repeal and replace with something terrific."

When pressed on specifics, Trump said the country’s healthcare system should rely on private health plans that are largely unregulated by the government.

The mantra of the Trump hoax: "When pressed on specifics..."

Presidential Candidates Debates: Republican Candidates Debate in Houston, Texas

RUBIO: ... What is your plan, Mr. Trump? [applause] What is your plan on healthcare?

TRUMP: You don't know.

BASH: [inaudible]

TRUMP: ... The biggest problem...[crosstalk]

RUBIO: ... What's your plan...

TRUMP: ... The biggest problem, I'll have you know...

RUBIO: ... What's your plan...

TRUMP: ... You know, I watched him meltdown two weeks ago with Chris Christie. I got to tell you, the biggest problem he's got is he really doesn't know about the lines. The biggest thing we've got, and the reason we've got no competition, is because we have lines around the state, and you have essentially....

RUBIO: ... We already mentioned that [inaudible] plan, I know what that is, but what else is part of your plan...

TRUMP: ... You don't know much...

RUBIO: ... So, you're only thing is to get rid of the lines around the states. What else is part of your healthcare plan...

TRUMP: ... The lines around the states...

RUBIO: ... That's your only plan...

TRUMP: ... and, it was almost done — not now...

RUBIO: ... Alright, [inaudible]...

TRUMP: ... Excuse me. Excuse me.

RUBIO: ... His plan. That was the plan...

TRUMP: ... You get rid of the lines, it brings in competition. So, instead of having one insurance company taking care of New York, or Texas, you'll have many. They'll compete, and it'll be a beautiful thing.

RUBIO: Alright...[applause] So, that's the only part of the plan? Just the lines?

BASH: [inaudible]

TRUMP: The nice part of the plan — you'll have many different plans. You'll have competition, you'll have so many different plans.

RUBIO: Now he's repeating himself.

TRUMP: No, no, no. [laughter, applause, and cheering]

"We're going to replace ObamaCare with something a lot less expensive for you and a lot less expensive, frankly, for the government":

"Repeal and replace with something terrific.":

/---- Let Obozocare collapse under its own weight then the Dems will beg the GOP to fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Come on.
Republicans goal is that poor Americans die. Republicans want them gone. It's cheaper with them out of the way.

Trump is what right wingers get for voting race.

In countries where voters are capable of independent thought, we know that having a healthy population with universal access to medical care is a benefit to the whole country and it costs less than a complex system of private insurance companies, where 30% of healthcare spending goes to pay for administration.

When NAFTA was originally negotiated, the US tried to have the Canadian health care system labelled as an "unfair advantage" for employers because providing health care was so much cheaper for Canadian companies than US companies.

The same people who said that the Canadian health care system gives Canadian companies an unfair advantage, tells Americans that our system is inferior to yours. They're lying, mostly to preserve their profits.

Forum List

Back