Where on this list do you think we are?

If I misunderstood the tone of your post, sorry. I just woke up a little while ago and I've only had one cup of coffee so far.
No worries. I'm certainly not as clear as I should be sometimes. My deadpan/Vulcan delivery isn't always received as I intend as I naturally don't show much feeling in posts unless I'm annoyed/angry. I take some responsibility for that.

Edit: If I don't like you or a point you made, you will ABSOLUTELY know it. If I do like you or a point you made... Most never know it.

If I misunderstood the tone of your post, sorry. I just woke up a little while ago and I've only had one cup of coffee so far.
No worries. I'm certainly not as clear as I should be sometimes. My deadpan/Vulcan delivery isn't always received as I intend as I naturally don't show much feeling in posts unless I'm annoyed/angry. I take some responsibility for that.

Edit: If I don't like you or a point you made, you will ABSOLUTELY know it. If I do like you or a point you made... Most never know it.
I can relate; "savage asshole" is my default setting.

America, that is?
Look at the chart below and tell me what number you think we're at.

View attachment 466604
Ask the native American tribes.
What is that supposed to mean?
It means.... Look at all of that. Back then they did every one of those things to the American Indian. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if that wasn't actually inspired by history of them.
So what?

So my great-grandfather did something bad once upon a time and I should let the same thing happen to me and mine?
GTFOOH

Every single person on planet earth is descended from mean ass motherfuckers who were willing to murder their neighbors and take their shit when times got hard. The folks who weren't hardcore enough to do so, didn't have any descendants, they all starved to death, or got enslaved, or just plain slaughtered...... and probably eaten.

So what the fuck is bringing up that redskin business supposed to be about? Why should I give a shit, except to make sure my tribe doesn't end up just like them?
Yet, we are supposed to be scared of your pretend scenario that has not occurred?
You people live on pretend. Don't let it bother you.

Forum List

Back