Where the Muslims are not happy

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
This is good...had not seen it before...

THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT HAPPY!
They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ..
They're not happy in Afghanistan. ..
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ..
SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?
They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in Canada .
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland .
They're happy in Denmark .
Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!
AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like.... THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

Where the Muslims Are Not Happy

The Muslims in our neck of the woods is not trying to change the area into the country they just left....

The Muslims in our neck of the woods is not trying to change the area into the country they just left....

Being scared shartless of people with guns has a tendency to produce that effect.

Just sayin'.

No, Noel, Mo. has always had that third world trashy appeal...

Kay then. Now we're talkin'. So guns AND meth.

Yeah, I'd prolly stay far the hell away from Noel if I were a Muzzie.

Matter of fact, I'd prolly stay far the hell away from it as a Christian, too. :badgrin:

Most of the Muslims that I knew were friends in high school. They were for the most part African American converts to Nation of Islam. They didn't try to change anything since they were already Americans. Same thing with a couple of Muslim guys I knew at work who were from India. They were assimilated, embraced American culture, and drank beer which is unusual for a Muslim.

At least since Operation Ajax, western interests have torn the Middle East apart to keep the war machine's fuel source producing.

You people know less than jack shit about the Middle East or Islam, so just stop talking. Your thoughts shame the human race.

At least since Operation Ajax, western interests have torn the Middle East apart to keep the war machine's fuel source producing.

You people know less than jack shit about the Middle East or Islam, so just stop talking. Your thoughts shame the human race.

we know the Muslim Brotherhood is alive and active here in the USA....:mad:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back