Where The Uninsured Are

Damning Data.

Where The Uninsured Are

uninsured.png.CROP.article568-large.png

Op really can not read your map but you are prolly suggesting the south and of course, We dont have to deal with cold winters, breathing in dirty air, no stress here we take it slow. Around here they eat alot of game and fresh veggies, not store bought monsanto chemical laced food from super markets like up North Why would they need health insurance?

:lol:

It must be very weird living inside your head.

Not at all, but that would be plain if you had left my post intact.
The thread is about the uninsured and he points to maps showing poverty.
I showed that poverty doesn't mean lack of health care or health care coverage.

True statement,fact being the poor get rather good healthcare,on medicare,its the people that are in the middle that can't get free healthcare,and can't afford 10-12 k a year. But instead we will criminalize them and take more.
You know NOTHING, or less, hater dupe. MEDICAID is for the poor, and you have to earn less than $800/month to get it in NYS- the best, or ZERO to get it in Red states- so people go on welfare to get it. Brilliant.

Under O-Care, those who make less than 140% of poverty line get Medicaid (except in STUPID Red states. Up to 4x the poverty rate, you get help to buy insurance. I saw that a single earning 20k would pay 35 dollars a month. There, now you know more than 90% of Pub dupes, FOOL..

I think we should take this too its logical conclusion, if you don't have insurance, you must purchase it, if you don't have a home, you must purchase one or pay a fine.

If you don't have a Government Motors shitmobile (eco-friendly, of course), you must purchase one or pay a fine.

If you're able to have children, but don't you should pay higher tax rate

you serious, Bear? LOL

Of course I am, if you moved from and lived in the Chicago area for 38 years to the South a total culture shock. Hell even I became lazy after living here for 10 years no worrys. I will fix the problem at work when I feel like it. Found out I Love eating vension and wild game like quail and duck and wild turkey even started to learn how to hunt a few years ago. with my compound bow (it is a bitch to kill a dear much less a wild gobber with a bow, only got one deer like 3 years ago) . I dont do it much the rednecks around here like to share and be friendly.

Republicans are racist fucks who want to blame their disastrous policies on minorities. Got it!

Talk about disastrous policies - look at the "Chump" in the White House.

Hey, were Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr. "confederates"? You never did answer.

When it comes to Lincoln being a confederate, Warrior is of "two minds" and both play the same old song. The Ridiculous idea that this Republican Party is the party of anti slavery who hate the KKK.

cletus_shorty_half_700.jpg

you serious, Bear? LOL

Of course I am, if you moved from and lived in the Chicago area for 38 years to the South a total culture shock. Hell even I became lazy after living here for 10 years no worrys. I will fix the problem at work when I feel like it. Found out I Love eating vension and wild game like quail and duck and wild turkey even started to learn how to hunt a few years ago. with my compound bow (it is a bitch to kill a dear much less a wild gobber with a bow, only got one deer like 3 years ago) . I dont do it much the rednecks around here like to share and be friendly.

Same here. It's not the winters. And you'll love O-Care. If you ever get it. lol

60% don't want it repealed (with a bullet), and please remember that 25-30% of those against it were for single payer, hater dupes.

Most Americans oppose health law but like provisions | Reuters

Most Americans oppose President Barack Obama's healthcare reform even though they strongly support most of its provisions, Reuters/Ipsos poll showed on Sunday, with the Supreme Court set to rule within days on whether the law should stand.

The survey results suggest that Republicans are convincing voters to reject Obama's reform even when they like much of what is in it, such as allowing children to stay on their parents' insurance until age 26.

Strong majorities favor most of what is in the law.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Republicans need to over turn this law now before people find out how much they like it. Oops!

@ post#3
Yes there is. The northwest has a lot of reservations and military installations.
The south has a high percentage of illegal aliens.

Alabama shed many of our illegals with our recent immigration law.

The Northwest, Oregon and Washington score very well on those maps. Idaho and Montana, both red states, suck.

you serious, Bear? LOL

Same here. It's not the winters. And you'll love O-Care. If you ever get it. lol

I dont need Obozo care, I will just sign up at work in like 2016 when the penalty is more then what I have to pay a month on my companys insurance plan you dupe.... So Ha Ha I still have like 2 grand to play with.... thinking about using the money to go to Bora Bora on vacation in 2015....While you waste your money away in the next 2 years on health Insurance....... LOL.. sucks to be you.

Last edited:
As long as your bad heart doesn't blow out....lol

my bad heart? what now franco can give medical advise over the net? you are just jealous that you are a fool with your money.I am healthy 5' 9" 165 lb 48 year old heathly guy who can still run a 6 min. mile and climb a tree. it sucks to be you.....oh yea and I smoke a pack a day.....

It won't cost that much either....and check ups are free. And an accident or serious illness won't ruin you.

You ever hear of workmans comp or car insurance? you do know it covers you right? at this age not running around taking changes on my free time to break a leg or something....

and why do I want free checks ups? I am a guy.......And is not affraid of death. but guess franco you are affraid of death. no worrys from me I believe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back