Where Was Biden?

Where was Biden’s Lecture when the Lefties, along with BLM, and Antifa was Burnin down Cities, and Looting, and Murdering?
As he was not President at the time and had the power to affect nothing.....well, you know where I'm going with this.

Joe was out taking the trash to the curb for Jill again as usual?

When you're 80, every little bit helps fight off the senility.

Where was Biden’s Lecture when the Lefties, along with BLM, and Antifa was Burnin down Cities, and Looting, and Murdering?

As he was not President at the time and had the power to affect nothing.....well, you know where I'm going with this. :)
But President Trump is a “lame duck” and has no power, according to the left.

Yet now they are begging for Daddy to protect them.

As he was not President at the time and had the power to affect nothing.....well, you know where I'm going with this.
If the Trumpistas don't shape up and stop trying to destroy the country, Joe is going to be taking out the trash for quite a while.

If the Trumpistas don't shape up and stop trying to destroy the country, Joe is going to be taking out the trash for quite a while.

He'll be gone by midterms

When you're 80, every little bit helps fight off the senility.
With all the tRumplings and their messes to clean up he's gonna be taking out the trash for about 8 years.

Pedo joe is the trash.

70 million pissed off Americans is too heavy a lift to take out, even for Geriatric Joe! :meow:

Forum List

Back