Where was the armed security guard at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High?

Don’t most schools have a fat semi retired guy as their “resource officer “?

If he’s heading for the hills , who thinks an armed teacher would be any better?

Yeh, if rumor down here is correct, he wasn’t even there when it actually started. Maybe it shows him arriving back on campus.
School cop resigns after shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School

Peterson, 54, has been a school resource officer at Stoneman Douglas since 2009. He began working for the sheriff’s office in 1985. His annual salary in 2016 was $75,673.72, according to sheriff’s office records.

Officials, including Broward Sheriff Scott Israel, have been asked about where Peterson was at the time of the shooting.

“Deputy Peterson was on campus,” Israel said at a new conference Wednesday. “He was armed. And as our command staff moves forward on this investigation, the response and actions of Deputy Peterson will be looked at and scrutinized, as will everyone’s.”

Asked whether Peterson fired his gun, Israel said, “He did not.”

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

The Sheriff stated he has the video of the officer arriving at the building but didn't go in. He said he would not release the video.

Don’t most schools have a fat semi retired guy as their “resource officer “?

If he’s heading for the hills , who thinks an armed teacher would be any better?
This was a regular sheriffs deputy, paid by the city, to be at the school.

Fake news is reporting the armed security officer went to the building and didn't go inside while the shooting was going on. Coward. Just pathetic the failures from school police, local police and sheriffs, and FBI.

BIG FAT FAILURE at every stage.

While Fake News demonizes me and my gun for over a week.

Are you admitting to being a wife beater or mental patient who illegally purchased a gun?

peanut, you need a new hobby. You've been screaming all week the NRA is a terrorist organization. While the cops totally failed the community even after being called to his home 39 times and the FBI just fucked it off.

Fake news is reporting the armed security officer went to the building and didn't go inside while the shooting was going on. Coward. Just pathetic the failures from school police, local police and sheriffs, and FBI.

My guess is he was an fbi plant. He probably was responsible for getting the kid into the building.

They fired Dan Love after the nightmare at Bunkerville as well. They use them to create the *crisis*..then they fire them, or declare them incompetent or mentally ill. Love actually went into hiding in a mental health facility for a while. They do that so they can't be brought into court.

You are joking right ? This whole thing is a false flag ?

You righties really are nuts .

Are you admitting to being a wife beater or mental patient who illegally purchased a gun?

peanut, you need a new hobby. You've been screaming all week the NRA is a terrorist organization. While the cops totally failed the community even after being called to his home 39 times and the FBI just fucked it off.

Cops and the fbi couldn’t do squat because of Florida’s gun nut laws .

And the sheriffs office had final say, passing his application check, even knowing his history.

My guess is he was an fbi plant. He probably was responsible for getting the kid into the building.

They fired Dan Love after the nightmare at Bunkerville as well. They use them to create the *crisis*..then they fire them, or declare them incompetent or mentally ill. Love actually went into hiding in a mental health facility for a while. They do that so they can't be brought into court.

Keep in mind, the "poster" you are talking to is, in all likelyhood, either a Russian troll or else an American dupe of Russian mis-information............and has been for a very long time.

Bullcrap. They closed the loop hole here back in 1998.

Cops and the fbi couldn’t do squat because of Florida’s gun nut laws .

So much for the NRA's "good guy with a gun" bullshit. Apparently even good guys with a gun are afraid of the pure killing power of an assault rifle!!!!!
So now it will become "a good guy with an assault rifle."

Oh so now the video of the so called Officer is super duper double top secret and The Public can’t see it?

Sounds just like The Las Vegas Shooting

Sounds just like CNN’s Town Hall.

Rigged

School cop resigns after shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School

Peterson, 54, has been a school resource officer at Stoneman Douglas since 2009. He began working for the sheriff’s office in 1985. His annual salary in 2016 was $75,673.72, according to sheriff’s office records.

Officials, including Broward Sheriff Scott Israel, have been asked about where Peterson was at the time of the shooting.

“Deputy Peterson was on campus,” Israel said at a new conference Wednesday. “He was armed. And as our command staff moves forward on this investigation, the response and actions of Deputy Peterson will be looked at and scrutinized, as will everyone’s.”

Asked whether Peterson fired his gun, Israel said, “He did not.”

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

The Sheriff stated he has the video of the officer arriving at the building but didn't go in. He said he would not release the video.

Around my parts the school doors are locked and you have to be buzzed in .

Are FLA schools like this ? Did he shoot his way in?

So much for the NRA's "good guy with a gun" bullshit. Apparently even good guys with a gun are afraid of the pure killing power of an assault rifle!!!!!
So now it will become "a good guy with an assault rifle."

First you have to be a good guy. The county is the bluest in Florida so where in the hell do you find enough good guys?

More likely he was a NRA plant so Lapierre can sell more guns now that he doesn't have ODS to sell guns any more. Get another school shooting going and then he can scare the gun nuts that the government wants to take away their guns.

Wow! :(

Talk about Murphy's Law coming in to play....

in the past tense....

what could go wrong, did go wrong....

In every aspect of this school tragedy. :eek:

Around my parts the school doors are locked and you have to be buzzed in .

Are FLA schools like this ? Did he shoot his way in?
Depends on the district. Ours in PBC are like Fort Knox . Browards, not so much, but they had unlocked the doors as school was about to end for the day.

This guy worked for The Sheriff’s Department since 1985 and no doubt this kid walked by him on his way in to school.

My question is this: How in The Fuck does he not know about this kid and what he looks like when The Police had been to this kid’s house 39 Times?

Hell I bet he’s been to that House.

How does that piece
Of shit get past him? How does he NOT go in to the school when he hears gunfire?

This sounds every bit as fishy as The Vegas Shooting!

I don’t think coward is the right word. But I don’t know what is. We all think we will act in certain fashion in a crisis, but until it really happens you don’t know how you’ll react.

Plus it may very well be his training required him to stay out until help arrived. Every police dept in America had that policy until Columbine.

Keep in mind, the "poster" you are talking to is, in all likelyhood, either a Russian troll or else an American dupe of Russian mis-information............and has been for a very long time.

Maybe that is true about you?

Forum List

Back