Where was the armed security guard at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High?

Here is an article explaining why our culture is making men cowards.

What Kind of Men Are We Making?
Tune out the noise. We need deeper answers. So we must ask starker questions. Like an experienced pastor speaking to a sinner, or a surgeon searching out cancer, we have to probe. To interrogate ourselves as a nation, and grill our collective conscience. The most important answer we need right now is this one:

How did America produce a man like this? Where’d we go wrong? Is there anything we can do?

Our Culture: A School for Cowards, Like Deputy Scot Peterson

Wasn't 'Deputy' Scot Peterson an employees of the school district?

you can either be a gun owner or a gun victim. pick a side. we're at war. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!

FOUR deputies wouldn't do it - but Trump expects teachers to...

DWr8YTxW4AI-H3e.jpg

Arming teachers means more sales. More sales good for the NRA and gun industries. That’s the goal of that dude and those dudes.

Arming teachers probably one of the stupidest I ever heard. Maybe few are willing to carry guns ...... maybe rare to engage in a gun battle.

My son coach basketball high school as a passion. Travel from San Diego all the way to Los Angeles district. Lots of time I joined him, seen and met teachers. I do not trust them with a sling shot or a bow and arrow let alone guns.

We need to do something with those easily accessible guns.

And you trust the police? How did that work out? Actually, there were four police officers waiting outside the school

That’s a gamble we need to take and that also exposed the weakness of LEO.

Remember not all soldiers or a cop are willing to die because of a career they choose. This is nothing new. Since this was exposed maybe the next time it will not happen again.

Remember not all soldiers or a cop are not afraid to die. At higher percentage or majorities will fight and die. They were trained and a career they choose.

Teachers are born and there to teach ......... Then suddenly they have to have a gun and fight. You do not expect them to stand there and shoot out. But run and save their own life and maybe just maybe the children.

You may want to ask the majority of teachers....... How they feel about having a gun?

Your Link. So what happened to the NRA motto? In order to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Do you expect teachers to do the same or not?

Do you expect a teachers or you to stand against Cruz with his AR15 spraying all over with your pistol. This far far more challenging and complex than that.
Some tough dude or a chick....... Selling amway, clerk, hospital aide, exotic massagers, lawyers, nurse etc etc etc. Will tell you I stand and shoot it out...... Talk is cheap in reality its different than that.

Why not just limit the easy access of this gun to the public especially to an 18 year old kid? Why is that so difficult?
It’s so pricking crazy and so easy to access that an AR15 used in war are being raffled at baseball games like nothing.

Do we permit freedom of speech based upon the percentage of those who wish to use it? How about the requirements for a search warrant, do we decide that people should give up this right unless a sufficient number agree?

Let’s compare and contrast with abortion. We don’t limit that right based upon how many women want to have one. We view it as an individual right, as we do all the others, except the second.

Compare it with DUI. A drunk driver, even a repeat offender, does not lose the right to own a car, just the privilege of driving it. I could have a dozen DUI’s and lose my license forever, and still own a car legally. Why don’t we view cars the same. More people die on highways. Why don’t we say that individual ownership of a car is verboten? We have a Constitutional right to travel from state to state, but no right to a car.

We are talking about massacres being used to kill people by kids......... All we are asking is common sense gun laws. Like close the gun show loopholes and raise the age limit from 18 to 21. Is that too much to ask? Why is that so hard?

Why is it that it order to by a hand gun you must be 21 years old or older but an assault rifle like AR15 is only 18?

You are crybabying endlessly about a boogeyman that does not exist.

What boogeyman am I crying about?

If you give an inch, they will take a MILE. Never forget that. They will never stop. They will never be satisfied until we are ALL sitting ducks. Don't give them that inch. Don't give them any room to move at all.

there is your boogeyman ^
Ya...freakish and delusional....

You are crybabying endlessly about a boogeyman that does not exist.

What boogeyman am I crying about?

If you give an inch, they will take a MILE. Never forget that. They will never stop. They will never be satisfied until we are ALL sitting ducks. Don't give them that inch. Don't give them any room to move at all.

there is your boogeyman ^
Ya...freakish and delusional....

Face it liberals, we don't trust you and you've earned that. :)

FOUR deputies wouldn't do it - but Trump expects teachers to...

DWr8YTxW4AI-H3e.jpg

Arming teachers means more sales. More sales good for the NRA and gun industries. That’s the goal of that dude and those dudes.

Arming teachers probably one of the stupidest I ever heard. Maybe few are willing to carry guns ...... maybe rare to engage in a gun battle.

My son coach basketball high school as a passion. Travel from San Diego all the way to Los Angeles district. Lots of time I joined him, seen and met teachers. I do not trust them with a sling shot or a bow and arrow let alone guns.

We need to do something with those easily accessible guns.

And you trust the police? How did that work out? Actually, there were four police officers waiting outside the school

That’s a gamble we need to take and that also exposed the weakness of LEO.

Remember not all soldiers or a cop are willing to die because of a career they choose. This is nothing new. Since this was exposed maybe the next time it will not happen again.

Remember not all soldiers or a cop are not afraid to die. At higher percentage or majorities will fight and die. They were trained and a career they choose.

Teachers are born and there to teach ......... Then suddenly they have to have a gun and fight. You do not expect them to stand there and shoot out. But run and save their own life and maybe just maybe the children.

You may want to ask the majority of teachers....... How they feel about having a gun?

Your Link. So what happened to the NRA motto? In order to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Do you expect teachers to do the same or not?

Do you expect a teachers or you to stand against Cruz with his AR15 spraying all over with your pistol. This far far more challenging and complex than that.
Some tough dude or a chick....... Selling amway, clerk, hospital aide, exotic massagers, lawyers, nurse etc etc etc. Will tell you I stand and shoot it out...... Talk is cheap in reality its different than that.

Why not just limit the easy access of this gun to the public especially to an 18 year old kid? Why is that so difficult?
It’s so pricking crazy and so easy to access that an AR15 used in war are being raffled at baseball games like nothing.

Do we permit freedom of speech based upon the percentage of those who wish to use it? How about the requirements for a search warrant, do we decide that people should give up this right unless a sufficient number agree?

Let’s compare and contrast with abortion. We don’t limit that right based upon how many women want to have one. We view it as an individual right, as we do all the others, except the second.

Compare it with DUI. A drunk driver, even a repeat offender, does not lose the right to own a car, just the privilege of driving it. I could have a dozen DUI’s and lose my license forever, and still own a car legally. Why don’t we view cars the same. More people die on highways. Why don’t we say that individual ownership of a car is verboten? We have a Constitutional right to travel from state to state, but no right to a car.

We are talking about massacres being used to kill people by kids......... All we are asking is common sense gun laws. Like close the gun show loopholes and raise the age limit from 18 to 21. Is that too much to ask? Why is that so hard?

Why is it that it order to by a hand gun you must be 21 years old or older but an assault rifle like AR15 is only 18?

Because handguns are easier to conceal than rifles.

Forum List

Back