Where was the armed security guard at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High?

fatalities-from-terrorism_v1_850x600.svg

No, and wtf are you e talking about?
Then what the hell do you need a gun for mass killing for?

Nobody is telling you that you need to own a gun. It's a FREE country.
Not talking about just a gun. I'm talking about guns for mass killing. We heavily regulate machine guns for that very reason.

How do you define "guns for mass killing" snowflake?
Oh the guy who hides behind his guns is calling me a snowflake. That is a hoot.

Well the gun used in Vegas to kill over 50 that's a gun for mass killing. A semi-auto rifle with high capacity magazines. That has shown time and again to be a mass killer.

Almost like somebody was trying to demonize it, huh?

What gun was that, btw? I think it was an M249 that shoots .308, Is that what gun you think it was? Did you know Paddock had a class III license?

I heard there was a .30 cal up in his hotel room on a tripod.

We know that there are many countries with strong gun control that don't have these problems. Machine guns are heavily regulated. When was the last time one was used in a crime?

ROTFLOL !!

Did you just get here, or did you somehow sleep through the Islamists attacks in places like Paris where fully automatic weapons were used.
Would you say those attacks qualify as a crime ?

Yes attacks done by a group of international terrorists. 9/11 didn't workout so great for us either did it? All it takes here is an angry kid. How many mass shooting have they had since btw? That was years ago.

You should probably go to that country you were talking about with all gun violence solved n stuff. Yeah.

Bye, Felicia.
What a hero you are. Let the children keep dying. Let our law enforcement keep dying. Let our women keep dying. Well I watched cnn yesterday and there are a lot of people braver than you. It's good to see.

Well there's your problem. Quit watching CNN and your might learn something.
The kids are dead on every channel.

Then what the hell do you need a gun for mass killing for?

Not talking about just a gun. I'm talking about guns for mass killing. We heavily regulate machine guns for that very reason.

Well the gun used in Vegas to kill over 50 that's a gun for mass killing. A semi-auto rifle with high capacity magazines. That has shown time and again to be a mass killer.

What gun was that, btw? I think it was an M249 that shoots .308, Is that what gun you think it was? Did you know Paddock had a class III license?

Do you prefer the Orlando shooting? How about that Church in Texas? All semi-auto rifles with high capacity magazines.

The solution is simple for you. Don't own a gun. You obviously don't trust yourself enough to own one. That is fine too. :) Nobody is going to throw you in jail for it.
That sure won't save any kids now will it? But you don't care. People are really starting to see that.

We get it, you're a pussy. STFU, and go sit down.
Says the guy hiding behind his guns while children die. You aren't much better than this school officer are you? Keep hiding. People are starting to see you all for the cowards you are.

"hiding behind my guns" how?

Hopefully no children are dying right now.

I agree that not everyone is cut out or has what it takes to be a hero. That is why your self defense is your own responsibility.

Even then, self defense is a crap shoot. Many concealed carry classes stress finding suitable cover and not shooting unless it's necessary.

Yup, Fight smart. Let the shooter come to you.
That's never going to save children in a school.

I think he means to close in on the shooter and wait for him to expose himself or turn his back. Or if the shooter is actively shooting you have a good chance to catch him while his attention is on his targets.
Which would be wise if you're out gunned.

And how many die in the mean time? That's the problem, the shooter has a gun for mass killing. He seldom has to reload. He just shoots and shoots and many die so quickly. The only answer is regulating these guns.

Ya fuken tard...
The shooter never should have made it into the school.

Terrorist bombs are much more deadly sometimes killing hundreds of people with one "shot", so to speak.

Do you prefer the Orlando shooting? How about that Church in Texas? All semi-auto rifles with high capacity magazines.

Oh, so those are the demonizable guns, huh?

So my 18-round semi-auto gun should be outlawed, huh?

The solution is simple for you. Don't own a gun. You obviously don't trust yourself enough to own one. That is fine too. :) Nobody is going to throw you in jail for it.
That sure won't save any kids now will it? But you don't care. People are really starting to see that.

Says the guy hiding behind his guns while children die. You aren't much better than this school officer are you? Keep hiding. People are starting to see you all for the cowards you are.

How are you not hiding? You probably don't even go outside without a gun. Your irrational fear of gun control arms so many killers.

Even then, self defense is a crap shoot. Many concealed carry classes stress finding suitable cover and not shooting unless it's necessary.

Yup, Fight smart. Let the shooter come to you.
That's never going to save children in a school.

I think he means to close in on the shooter and wait for him to expose himself or turn his back. Or if the shooter is actively shooting you have a good chance to catch him while his attention is on his targets.
Which would be wise if you're out gunned.

And how many die in the mean time? That's the problem, the shooter has a gun for mass killing. He seldom has to reload. He just shoots and shoots and many die so quickly. The only answer is regulating these guns.

Ya fuken tard...
The shooter never should have made it into the school.

He shoulda never made it outta Chattahoochee.

Oh, so those are the demonizable guns, huh?

So my 18-round semi-auto gun should be outlawed, huh?
Yes. But I'm sure you are too scared to be with fewer rounds right? You'd just be helpless.

I think we should ban the Muslim ideology. It is MUCH more dangerous than the lone wolf school shooter. I know that not all Muslims are terrorists, but we can't risk our safety with such a dangerous ideology around. It would only be the ONE religion anyhow. Everyone would have other religions to practice. :)

How are you not hiding? You probably don't even go outside without a gun. Your irrational fear of gun control arms so many killers.

Do tell, how so?

I'm not hiding, I'm about to go drink a beer.

Do tell, how so?

I'm not hiding, I'm about to go drink a beer.
Your irrational fear of gun control arms so many killers.

An armed security guard never got the chance to stop the teen gunman who murdered 17 students and staffers at a Florida high school, authorities said Thursday.

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel confirmed that accused mass murderer Nikolas Cruz managed to shoot up the Parkland high school without ever encountering the school resource deputy.

“He was on campus and he was armed,” Israel said. “At this point, the only thing I can tell you definitively is he never encountered Cruz.”

Armed guard at Florida school never encountered rampaging gunman

Who was he? Where was he?

Yeah right. well maybe the FBI... could have given him a friendly "heads up" about the situation. things work better when people work together.

The guy shouldnt have had access to a firearm after he was visited by the authorities on 39 occasions and had students voice their concern about him multiple times.
And how do we make that happen?

Are ya fuken dense?
You seize any guns he may have and put him on a no buy list that gun stores have access to. I wouldnt be opposed to locking his dumbass up until we were sure he didnt pose a threat to society.

Forum List

Back