Where was the armed security guard at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High?

You people are afraid of CRIMINALS with guns and think that LAWS are going to stop CRIMINALS from getting guns. :)

You think I am going to relinquish any bit or piece of one of my rights to you because you are "uncomfortable?" Not going to happen. Never will that happen. You just want to try to make all gun owners into villains because of your irrational fears and your ideological agenda.

We know that there are many countries with strong gun control that don't have these problems. Machine guns are heavily regulated. When was the last time one was used in a crime?

ROTFLOL !!

Did you just get here, or did you somehow sleep through the Islamists attacks in places like Paris where fully automatic weapons were used.
Would you say those attacks qualify as a crime ?

Yes attacks done by a group of international terrorists. 9/11 didn't workout so great for us either did it? All it takes here is an angry kid. How many mass shooting have they had since btw? That was years ago.

You should probably go to that country you were talking about with all gun violence solved n stuff. Yeah.

Bye, Felicia.

They were prohibited by the magazine capacity ban. Notice we don't have new worst mass shootings regularly done with SKS.

Do you have any idea how fast you can reload a 10-round SKS with stripper clips? I do because I've owned six of them during my lifetime. They're one of the rifles that caused us to quit the Vietnam War.

Plus they have long, sharp, pointy spike bayonets on the end of them.
So yes it was covered by the magazine ban.

Reloading always slows rate of fire. Again, the SKS wasn't regularly used for the next worst mass shooting.

Of course you won't answer. While you and all these other gun cowards are scared of the boogeyman, people are actually dying.

Hey man, where were Broward County Sheriffs, FL DCF, and the FBI before and while all that was going on, hmm?

So you expect regular people to give up their stuff because there's a fruitcake, and the government failed to do their job?

Where's the logic in that?
Give up guns for mass killing? Yes, and real man would do that to save the lives of children. These are the guns regularly used to kill so many very fast. Are you expecting go on a mass killing soon?

No, and wtf are you e talking about?
Then what the hell do you need a gun for mass killing for?

Nobody is telling you that you need to own a gun. It's a FREE country.
Not talking about just a gun. I'm talking about guns for mass killing. We heavily regulate machine guns for that very reason.

You people are afraid of CRIMINALS with guns and think that LAWS are going to stop CRIMINALS from getting guns. :)

You think I am going to relinquish any bit or piece of one of my rights to you because you are "uncomfortable?" Not going to happen. Never will that happen. You just want to try to make all gun owners into villains because of your irrational fears and your ideological agenda.

We know that there are many countries with strong gun control that don't have these problems. Machine guns are heavily regulated. When was the last time one was used in a crime?

ROTFLOL !!

Did you just get here, or did you somehow sleep through the Islamists attacks in places like Paris where fully automatic weapons were used.

Yes attacks done by a group of international terrorists. 9/11 didn't workout so great for us either did it? All it takes here is an angry kid. How many mass shooting have they had since btw? That was years ago.

You should probably go to that country you were talking about with all gun violence solved n stuff. Yeah.

I second that! Lol!

ROTFLOL !!

Some of the Islamists who used automatic weapons in places where they are banned or heavily regulated were "angry kids".

Do you have any idea how fast you can reload a 10-round SKS with stripper clips? I do because I've owned six of them during my lifetime. They're one of the rifles that caused us to quit the Vietnam War.

Reloading always slows rate of fire. Again, the SKS wasn't regularly used for the next worst mass shooting.

Hey man, where were Broward County Sheriffs, FL DCF, and the FBI before and while all that was going on, hmm?

So you expect regular people to give up their stuff because there's a fruitcake, and the government failed to do their job?

Give up guns for mass killing? Yes, and real man would do that to save the lives of children. These are the guns regularly used to kill so many very fast. Are you expecting go on a mass killing soon?

Not talking about just a gun. I'm talking about guns for mass killing. We heavily regulate machine guns for that very reason.

The solution is simple for you. Don't own a gun. You obviously don't trust yourself enough to own one. That is fine too. :) Nobody is going to throw you in jail for it.

ROTFLOL !!

Bye, Felicia.
What a hero you are. Let the children keep dying. Let our law enforcement keep dying. Let our women keep dying. Well I watched cnn yesterday and there are a lot of people braver than you. It's good to see.

ROTFLOL !!

Bye, Felicia.
What a hero you are. Let the children keep dying. Let our law enforcement keep dying. Let our women keep dying. Well I watched cnn yesterday and there are a lot of people braver than you. It's good to see.

This guy is a HOOT. Narf! :D

ROTFLOL !!

Some of the Islamists who used automatic weapons in places where they are banned or heavily regulated were "angry kids".

You failed to answer my questions. How many have they had since? That was years ago. How many did they have before that? We have them regularly. And it doesn't take a group of international terrorists, just an angry kid.

How do you define "guns for mass killing" snowflake?

The solution is simple for you. Don't own a gun. You obviously don't trust yourself enough to own one. That is fine too. :) Nobody is going to throw you in jail for it.
That sure won't save any kids now will it? But you don't care. People are really starting to see that.

How do you define "guns for mass killing" snowflake?
Oh the guy who hides behind his guns is calling me a snowflake. That is a hoot.

Well the gun used in Vegas to kill over 50 that's a gun for mass killing. A semi-auto rifle with high capacity magazines. That has shown time and again to be a mass killer.

ROTFLOL !!

You failed to answer my questions. How many have they had since? That was years ago. How many did they have before that? We have them regularly. And it doesn't take a group of international terrorists, just an angry kid.

Actually, mass shootings are less than 0.1% of all types of homicide. :) Quite rare, relatively speaking. Many more people die in terrorist attacks every year.

That sure won't save any kids now will it? But you don't care. People are really starting to see that.

We get it, you're a pussy. STFU, and go sit down.

ROTFLOL !!

"Years ago" ? Have you been in hibernation the last few years ? There have been numerous attacks in Europe where these people used banned weapons.
Jesus, where the fuck have you been ?

Maybe it will save a kid. Who knows? :D

You can certainly choose not to own a gun but you cannot choose for me. :)

Idiot anti-gunners are voluntarily forfeiting their constitutional right to bear arms. Would they also voluntarily throw away their rights to vote or the right to free speech?

Liberals are such idiots.

ROTFLOL !!

"Years ago" ? Have you been in hibernation the last few years ? There have been numerous attacks in Europe where these people used banned weapons.
Jesus, where the fuck have you been ?
Well so now you have expanded to all of Europe have you? I thought we were discussing France. Please share all these attacks. Start with the most recent.

We get it, you're a pussy. STFU, and go sit down.
Says the guy hiding behind his guns while children die. You aren't much better than this school officer are you? Keep hiding. People are starting to see you all for the cowards you are.

ROTFLOL !!

Bye, Felicia.

Well there's your problem. Quit watching CNN and your might learn something.

Forum List

Back