Where was the armed security guard at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High?

Terrorist bombs are much more deadly sometimes killing hundreds of people with one "shot", so to speak.

Bombs often fail or the idiot blows himself up.
Syrian rebel accidentally blows himself and his comrades up taking a selfie on rigged phone | Daily Mail Online

Time to ban Muslims! :D

This child killer wasn't a muslim. Nor are the vast majority of our mass shooters.

Muslim terror attacks kill more children worldwide than lone mass shooters. FACT.

How do you define "guns for mass killing" snowflake?
Oh the guy who hides behind his guns is calling me a snowflake. That is a hoot.

Well the gun used in Vegas to kill over 50 that's a gun for mass killing. A semi-auto rifle with high capacity magazines. That has shown time and again to be a mass killer.

Almost like somebody was trying to demonize it, huh?

What gun was that, btw? I think it was an M249 that shoots .308, Is that what gun you think it was? Did you know Paddock had a class III license?

I heard there was a .30 cal up in his hotel room on a tripod.
Do you prefer the Orlando shooting? How about that Church in Texas? All semi-auto rifles with high capacity magazines.

Oh, so those are the demonizable guns, huh?

So my 18-round semi-auto gun should be outlawed, huh?
Yes. But I'm sure you are too scared to be with fewer rounds right? You'd just be helpless.

You sorry fucking fuck. I've probably had 18 rounds in my gun since before you were fucking born. Where were you in 1983?

Huh? Spending the weekend in the woods hunting rabbits? No?

In a brothel in Tijuana? No?

Fuck no, you weren't born yet, STFU, BOY.

Terrorist bombs are much more deadly sometimes killing hundreds of people with one "shot", so to speak.

Syrian rebel accidentally blows himself and his comrades up taking a selfie on rigged phone | Daily Mail Online

This child killer wasn't a muslim. Nor are the vast majority of our mass shooters.

What child killer are you talking about?

Well the gun used in Vegas to kill over 50 that's a gun for mass killing. A semi-auto rifle with high capacity magazines. That has shown time and again to be a mass killer.

What gun was that, btw? I think it was an M249 that shoots .308, Is that what gun you think it was? Did you know Paddock had a class III license?

Do you prefer the Orlando shooting? How about that Church in Texas? All semi-auto rifles with high capacity magazines.

Yes. But I'm sure you are too scared to be with fewer rounds right? You'd just be helpless.

You sorry fucking fuck. I've probably had 18 rounds in my gun since before you were fucking born. Where were you in 1983?

Sounds like you have been scared a long time.

Are you so dense you don't even know the OP?

Muslim terror attacks kill more children worldwide than lone mass shooters. FACT.

Not here they don't.

The solution is simple for you. Don't own a gun. You obviously don't trust yourself enough to own one. That is fine too. :) Nobody is going to throw you in jail for it.
That sure won't save any kids now will it? But you don't care. People are really starting to see that.

We get it, you're a pussy. STFU, and go sit down.
Says the guy hiding behind his guns while children die. You aren't much better than this school officer are you? Keep hiding. People are starting to see you all for the cowards you are.

"hiding behind my guns" how?

Hopefully no children are dying right now.
How are you not hiding? You probably don't even go outside without a gun. Your irrational fear of gun control arms so many killers.

Geez, mang. You're seriously coming unglued, aren't you?

Take some deep breaths there and count to ten.

The solution is simple for you. Don't own a gun. You obviously don't trust yourself enough to own one. That is fine too. :) Nobody is going to throw you in jail for it.
That sure won't save any kids now will it? But you don't care. People are really starting to see that.

We get it, you're a pussy. STFU, and go sit down.
Says the guy hiding behind his guns while children die. You aren't much better than this school officer are you? Keep hiding. People are starting to see you all for the cowards you are.

"hiding behind my guns" how?

Hopefully no children are dying right now.
How are you not hiding? You probably don't even go outside without a gun. Your irrational fear of gun control arms so many killers.

What a myopic view...

He was 19 years old. A legal adult.

Not here they don't.

The killed more than 3000 people here with airplanes on one day.

'

I haven't been scared, and have owned guns since longer than you've been alive probably.

Fake news is reporting the armed security officer went to the building and didn't go inside while the shooting was going on. Coward. Just pathetic the failures from school police, local police and sheriffs, and FBI.

BIG FAT FAILURE at every stage.

While Fake News demonizes me and my gun for over a week.

you poor baby... feeling so triggered and defensive. :itsok:

How old were the victims? You sure are dense...

How do you define "guns for mass killing" snowflake?

I can go anywhere and not be a helpless victim.

'

I haven't been scared, and have owned guns since longer than you've been alive probably.
But you'd be too scared to not have 18 rounds right?

How old were the victims? You sure are dense...

Well, you could mean the "child killer" as in the killer was a child which is what I thought you meant. Anyways, he was a teenager and so were his victims.

Fake news is reporting the armed security officer went to the building and didn't go inside while the shooting was going on. Coward. Just pathetic the failures from school police, local police and sheriffs, and FBI.

BIG FAT FAILURE at every stage.

While Fake News demonizes me and my gun for over a week.
The lefts apologetic is he wouldn’t have made it soon enough anyway

'

But you'd be too scared to not have 18 rounds right?

More rounds are never a bad idea.
You carry as many as is feasible.

Forum List

Back