Where was the armed security guard at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High?

Oh, so those are the demonizable guns, huh?

So my 18-round semi-auto gun should be outlawed, huh?
Yes. But I'm sure you are too scared to be with fewer rounds right? You'd just be helpless.

You sorry fucking fuck. I've probably had 18 rounds in my gun since before you were fucking born. Where were you in 1983?

Huh? Spending the weekend in the woods hunting rabbits? No?

In a brothel in Tijuana? No?

Fuck no, you weren't born yet, STFU, BOY.

Sounds like you have been scared a long time.
'

I haven't been scared, and have owned guns since longer than you've been alive probably.
But you'd be too scared to not have 18 rounds right?

You frappin' turd, if I could have 18 rounds in 1983, I should be able to have 18 rounds now.

Who the fuck are you and your punk ass to curb my rights?

An armed security guard never got the chance to stop the teen gunman who murdered 17 students and staffers at a Florida high school, authorities said Thursday.

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel confirmed that accused mass murderer Nikolas Cruz managed to shoot up the Parkland high school without ever encountering the school resource deputy.

“He was on campus and he was armed,” Israel said. “At this point, the only thing I can tell you definitively is he never encountered Cruz.”

Armed guard at Florida school never encountered rampaging gunman

Who was he? Where was he?

The Left is holding someone accountable for their presence in a time of crisis. Wouldn’t they be making more of a point if they had been holding the Commander in Chief as to his whereabouts 9-12-2012?? Nice try.

Oh, so those are the demonizable guns, huh?

So my 18-round semi-auto gun should be outlawed, huh?
Yes. But I'm sure you are too scared to be with fewer rounds right? You'd just be helpless.

You sorry fucking fuck. I've probably had 18 rounds in my gun since before you were fucking born. Where were you in 1983?

'

I haven't been scared, and have owned guns since longer than you've been alive probably.

Anyone who carries for self defense knows that you're more vulnerable when you have to reload. Hence the reason for 15 round, 20 round 30 round, 40 round or even 100 round drum magazines.

'

More rounds are never a bad idea.
You carry as many as is feasible.
Sure helps those mass killers eh?

'

Anyone who carried for self defense knows that you're more vulnerable when you have to reload. Hence the reason for 15 round, 20 round 30 round, 40 round or even 100 round drum magazines.
Hence why we need a high capacity magazine ban. When was the last time you fired 15 in defense btw?

We know that there are many countries with strong gun control that don't have these problems. Machine guns are heavily regulated. When was the last time one was used in a crime?

ROTFLOL !!

Did you just get here, or did you somehow sleep through the Islamists attacks in places like Paris where fully automatic weapons were used.
Would you say those attacks qualify as a crime ?

Yes attacks done by a group of international terrorists. 9/11 didn't workout so great for us either did it? All it takes here is an angry kid. How many mass shooting have they had since btw? That was years ago.

Some of the Islamists who used automatic weapons in places where they are banned or heavily regulated were "angry kids".

You failed to answer my questions. How many have they had since? That was years ago. How many did they have before that? We have them regularly. And it doesn't take a group of international terrorists, just an angry kid.

Actually, mass shootings are less than 0.1% of all types of homicide. :) Quite rare, relatively speaking. Many more people die in terrorist attacks every year.
A ham handed rationale. Or are you saying the corpses of school children, church congregants and concert goers is just the cost of doing business?

An armed security guard never got the chance to stop the teen gunman who murdered 17 students and staffers at a Florida high school, authorities said Thursday.

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel confirmed that accused mass murderer Nikolas Cruz managed to shoot up the Parkland high school without ever encountering the school resource deputy.

“He was on campus and he was armed,” Israel said. “At this point, the only thing I can tell you definitively is he never encountered Cruz.”

Armed guard at Florida school never encountered rampaging gunman

Who was he? Where was he?
The other side of the school. Apparently it's a huge campus.

Do you have any idea how fast you can reload a 10-round SKS with stripper clips?
While moving alone on foot through an environment with moving targets? I'll say, on average, 20+ seconds, after having to dip into your bag for more.

20 seconds is enough for you mythical unicorn... err, i mean trained, armed teacher to step in and end the attack.

'

You frappin' turd, if I could have 18 rounds in 1983, I should be able to have 18 rounds now.

Who the fuck are you and your punk ass to curb my rights?
Yes you are really scared.

ROTFLOL !!

Did you just get here, or did you somehow sleep through the Islamists attacks in places like Paris where fully automatic weapons were used.
Would you say those attacks qualify as a crime ?

Yes attacks done by a group of international terrorists. 9/11 didn't workout so great for us either did it? All it takes here is an angry kid. How many mass shooting have they had since btw? That was years ago.

Some of the Islamists who used automatic weapons in places where they are banned or heavily regulated were "angry kids".

You failed to answer my questions. How many have they had since? That was years ago. How many did they have before that? We have them regularly. And it doesn't take a group of international terrorists, just an angry kid.

Actually, mass shootings are less than 0.1% of all types of homicide. :) Quite rare, relatively speaking. Many more people die in terrorist attacks every year.
A ham handed rationale. Or are you saying the corpses of school children, church congregants and concert goers is just the cost of doing business?

Many more people die at the hands of MUSLIM terrorists every year. Do you want to ban that ideology? Statistically speaking, it is MUCH more dangerous than a lone wolf shooter.

'

More rounds are never a bad idea.
You carry as many as is feasible.
Sure helps those mass killers eh?

'

Anyone who carried for self defense knows that you're more vulnerable when you have to reload. Hence the reason for 15 round, 20 round 30 round, 40 round or even 100 round drum magazines.
Hence why we need a high capacity magazine ban. When was the last time you fired 15 in defense btw?

Sometimes that happens.

My ..cousin fired 18 (same gun I have) into an armed home invader. One who was a cop-killer. He died. The End,

The killed more than 3000 people here with airplanes on one day.
And we INSTANTLY jumped into action with strict controls/laws to prevent it from happening again.

You are quite skilled at undermining your own points.

Well, terrorism isn't a right, so that would only make sense. Lol. But did we ban the Muslim ideology? That is the important question.

Many more people die at the hands of MUSLIM terrorists every year. Do you want to ban that ideology? Statistically speaking, it is MUCH more dangerous than a lone wolf shooter.
How many in the US this year? This is 17 children by just one shooter with a mass killing gun.

My ..cousin fired 18 (same gun I have) into an armed home invader. One who was a cop-killer. He died. The End
If you divided the number of anecdotes like this on the internet from gun nuts by the number of ACTUAL times this has happened, I think you might end up with a number in the 1,000,000 range.

Oh no! This guy wouldn't wanna do that! Freedom of religion and all that. No matter if their mantra is to subjugate the earth.

Forum List

Back