Where was the armed security guard at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High?

You people are afraid of CRIMINALS with guns and think that LAWS are going to stop CRIMINALS from getting guns. :)

You think I am going to relinquish any bit or piece of one of my rights to you because you are "uncomfortable?" Not going to happen. Never will that happen. You just want to try to make all gun owners into villains because of your irrational fears and your ideological agenda.

We know that there are many countries with strong gun control that don't have these problems. Machine guns are heavily regulated. When was the last time one was used in a crime?

Murderers are not going to object to getting a gun through illegal means, and it would be even easier for them. No background checks, nothing. No tracing many of these illegal weapons. Even if they couldn't still have access to weapons of their choice, where there is a will, there is a way . . .

Ariana Grande concert: 22 killed in Manchester blast

UK police say they have arrested a 23-year old man in connection with a suicide bomb attack in Manchester which killed 23 people, including the attacker, and wounded dozens at a concert by US pop singer Ariana Grande.

"With regards to last night's incident at the Manchester Arena, we can confirm we have arrested a 23-year-old man in South Manchester," Greater Manchester Police said on Twitter on Tuesday.

READ MORE: 'Panic' and 'chaos' after deadly Manchester blast

An improvised explosive device went off late on Monday as thousands of - mostly young - fans streamed out of Manchester Arena in the northern English city at the end of Grande's performance, police said.

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, also known as ISIS) armed group through its social media channels, claimed responsibility for the attack, saying "one of the caliphate's soldiers placed bombs among the crowds".

You people are afraid of CRIMINALS with guns and think that LAWS are going to stop CRIMINALS from getting guns. :)

You think I am going to relinquish any bit or piece of one of my rights to you because you are "uncomfortable?" Not going to happen. Never will that happen. You just want to try to make all gun owners into villains because of your irrational fears and your ideological agenda.

It goes far beyond the left's excuse that firearms makes them feel "uncomfortable". Anyone who believed that they want to ban guns because "guns are icky", is underestimating the true motives of the left. An unarmed population is a subservient population. We've seen what that leads to far too many times throughout history.

Murderers are not going to object to getting a gun through illegal means, and it would be even easier for them. No background checks, nothing. No tracing many of these illegal weapons. Even if they couldn't still have access to weapons of their choice, where there is a will, there is a way . . .

Ariana Grande concert: 22 killed in Manchester blast

UK police say they have arrested a 23-year old man in connection with a suicide bomb attack in Manchester which killed 23 people, including the attacker, and wounded dozens at a concert by US pop singer Ariana Grande.

"With regards to last night's incident at the Manchester Arena, we can confirm we have arrested a 23-year-old man in South Manchester," Greater Manchester Police said on Twitter on Tuesday.

READ MORE: 'Panic' and 'chaos' after deadly Manchester blast

An improvised explosive device went off late on Monday as thousands of - mostly young - fans streamed out of Manchester Arena in the northern English city at the end of Grande's performance, police said.

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, also known as ISIS) armed group through its social media channels, claimed responsibility for the attack, saying "one of the caliphate's soldiers placed bombs among the crowds".
And if they try they can be caught before killing people.
Milwaukee man accused of plotting machine gun attack at Masonic center still in jail

We know that there are many countries with strong gun control that don't have these problems. Machine guns are heavily regulated. When was the last time one was used in a crime?

That would be more likely due to the fact that military grade automatic weapons are going to be MUCH more expensive even in the black market.

[
You're referring the the Clinton era gun ban. They were but the firearms industry adapted to the wants and needs of the gun owners. Therefore we got millions of Russian and Chinese military surplus SKS rifles, which weren't prohibited under the ban.

I believe it was the Clinton administration which allowed the import of those.

Yes, but the "Clinton Foundation" received generous donations from Chinese manufacturers as they imported those guns.

Who cares? I have a fire extinguisher in my house too, but I've never had a fire.

I just asked you so I guess I care. You seem really worried about your defense while our children die. I assume you have some great need. So how many times?

Like I said, it is a precautionary measure. Like health insurance and a fire extinguisher, car insurance. This is kind of like LIFE insurance. :D
You didn't answer the question, again.

Don't care. :D That is all you need to know.
Of course you won't answer. While you and all these other gun cowards are scared of the boogeyman, people are actually dying.

Hey man, where were Broward County Sheriffs, FL DCF, and the FBI before and while all that was going on, hmm?

So you expect regular people to give up their stuff because there's a fruitcake, and the government failed to do their job?

Where's the logic in that? If anything, more people should arm themselves.

Doesn't matter. The North Hollywood Shooters had fully-automatic weapons. They didn't buy them that way, they modified them to fire full-auto.

You underestimate the resourcefulness of the criminal mentality.

It goes far beyond the left's excuse that firearms makes them feel "uncomfortable". Anyone who believed that they want to ban guns because "guns are icky", is underestimating the true motives of the left. An unarmed population is a subservient population. We've seen what that leads to far too many times throughout history.

There are lots of countries with few guns that are great places. Stop being scared of the boogeyman.

[
You're referring the the Clinton era gun ban. They were but the firearms industry adapted to the wants and needs of the gun owners. Therefore we got millions of Russian and Chinese military surplus SKS rifles, which weren't prohibited under the ban.

I believe it was the Clinton administration which allowed the import of those.

Yes, but the "Clinton Foundation" received generous donations from Chinese manufacturers as they imported those guns.

Absolutely! It was Bill Clinton who gave China their most favored trade nation status, which is why we have such a trade imbalance with them.

I just asked you so I guess I care. You seem really worried about your defense while our children die. I assume you have some great need. So how many times?

Like I said, it is a precautionary measure. Like health insurance and a fire extinguisher, car insurance. This is kind of like LIFE insurance. :D

Of course you won't answer. While you and all these other gun cowards are scared of the boogeyman, people are actually dying.

Hey man, where were Broward County Sheriffs, FL DCF, and the FBI before and while all that was going on, hmm?

So you expect regular people to give up their stuff because there's a fruitcake, and the government failed to do their job?

Where's the logic in that?
Give up guns for mass killing? Yes, and real man would do that to save the lives of children. These are the guns regularly used to kill so many very fast. Are you expecting go on a mass killing soon?

ROTFLOL !!

Did you just get here, or did you somehow sleep through the Islamists attacks in places like Paris where fully automatic weapons were used.
Would you say those attacks qualify as a crime ?

Oh stop. You're going from semi-retarded to full-retard. Firearms are already regulated. You can't just go out and buy one without a criminal background check.

If anything, your precious all-seeing all-knowing government failed.

So you aren't aware that the sale of these guns was once stopped? And with all their wisdom the republicans undid it. And now those very same weapons are regularly used for the new worst mass shooting in US history. Go figure.

They were prohibited by the magazine capacity ban. Notice we don't have new worst mass shootings regularly done with SKS.

Do you have any idea how fast you can reload a 10-round SKS with stripper clips? I do because I've owned six of them during my lifetime. They're one of the rifles that caused us to quit the Vietnam War.

Plus they have long, sharp, pointy spike bayonets on the end of them.
So yes it was covered by the magazine ban.

Reloading always slows rate of fire. Again, the SKS wasn't regularly used for the next worst mass shooting.

Give up guns for mass killing? Yes, and real man would do that to save the lives of children. These are the guns regularly used to kill so many very fast. Are you expecting go on a mass killing soon?

No, and wtf are you e talking about?

So you aren't aware that the sale of these guns was once stopped? And with all their wisdom the republicans undid it. And now those very same weapons are regularly used for the new worst mass shooting in US history. Go figure.

They were prohibited by the magazine capacity ban. Notice we don't have new worst mass shootings regularly done with SKS.

Do you have any idea how fast you can reload a 10-round SKS with stripper clips? I do because I've owned six of them during my lifetime. They're one of the rifles that caused us to quit the Vietnam War.

Reloading always slows rate of fire. Again, the SKS wasn't regularly used for the next worst mass shooting.

He's got nothing is all. :D

There are lots of countries with few guns that are great places. Stop being scared of the boogeyman.

Then go there. More room for those of us who actually like it here.

ROTFLOL !!

Did you just get here, or did you somehow sleep through the Islamists attacks in places like Paris where fully automatic weapons were used.
Would you say those attacks qualify as a crime ?

Yes attacks done by a group of international terrorists. 9/11 didn't workout so great for us either did it? All it takes here is an angry kid. How many mass shooting have they had since btw? That was years ago.

Nobody is preventing you from doing whatever you want.

Then what the hell do you need a gun for mass killing for?

Then what the hell do you need a gun for mass killing for?

Nobody is telling you that you need to own a gun. It's a FREE country.

Forum List

Back