Where was the armed security guard at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High?

Israel said he decided to suspend Peterson after viewing a video that showed the deputy did “nothing” during the rampage that killed 17 people. A former student Nikolas Cruz, 19, is accused of carrying out the attack with an AR-15-style assault weapon.

“What I saw was a deputy arrive at the west side of Building 12, take up a position and he never went in,” said Israel. The building is popularly known as “the freshman building.”

Israel said he would not release the video that shows Peterson’s actions at this time and may never do so, “depending on the prosecution and criminal case.”

Armed Officer Assigned To Stoneman Douglas Resigns Amid Shooting Investigation

I would love to see that cowardly scumbag prosecuted.

I don't think he was a coward but he will be branded a coward for the rest of his life and be blamed for the deaths

Expecting a 54 year old man who is not trained in taking on an active shooter and is armed with a 6 shot revolver to take on a crazed gunman armed with an AR-15 and hundreds of rounds of ammunition is expecting quite a bit

We were paying you $12 an hour....why didn't you charge in with your guns a blazing?

For the naive and stupid Moon Bats that thinks that the government will provide them protection and there is no need for them to allowed to have weapons to protect themselves:

tapper-tweet.png

Fake news is reporting the armed security officer went to the building and didn't go inside while the shooting was going on. Coward. Just pathetic the failures from school police, local police and sheriffs, and FBI.

BIG FAT FAILURE at every stage.

While Fake News demonizes me and my gun for over a week.

Are you admitting to being a wife beater or mental patient who illegally purchased a gun?

peanut, you need a new hobby. You've been screaming all week the NRA is a terrorist organization. While the cops totally failed the community even after being called to his home 39 times and the FBI just fucked it off.
The FBI and the sheriff were whispering sweet nothings into this kid's ear for the purpose of creating this situation.

Loser.

School cop resigns after shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School

Peterson, 54, has been a school resource officer at Stoneman Douglas since 2009. He began working for the sheriff’s office in 1985. His annual salary in 2016 was $75,673.72, according to sheriff’s office records.

Officials, including Broward Sheriff Scott Israel, have been asked about where Peterson was at the time of the shooting.

“Deputy Peterson was on campus,” Israel said at a new conference Wednesday. “He was armed. And as our command staff moves forward on this investigation, the response and actions of Deputy Peterson will be looked at and scrutinized, as will everyone’s.”

Asked whether Peterson fired his gun, Israel said, “He did not.”

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

The Sheriff stated he has the video of the officer arriving at the building but didn't go in. He said he would not release the video.
I saw the sheriff with Dana Loesch at the CNN town hall meeting. All the sheriff did was avoid answering the questions about the 39 times they were called to this murderers house and they did nothing, and out of the other side of his mouth call for more gun control and for the brainwashed kids to vote for democrats.
All the sheriff did was avoid answering the questions about the 39 times they were called to this murderers house and they did nothing

What can they do?

It would be great if law enforcement were able to put flags for people like this in the national background system.

This highlights the limitations of Trump's plan to arm teachers and send them up against well armed gunmen

This guy was armed but not too well. He had a handgun and half a dozen rounds with no body armor....America expects him to go face to face with a gunman armed with an AR-15 and hundreds of rounds of ammo

We expect a teacher to do this?
Most cops would call for re-enforcement

It seems to me: The single best way to respond to a mass shooter would be an immediate, violent response. The vast majority of the time, as soon as a mass shooter meets serious resistance, it bursts their fantasy world bubble. Then they kill themselves or surrender.

Peterson, 54, has been a school resource officer at Stoneman Douglas since 2009. He began working for the sheriff’s office in 1985. His annual salary in 2016 was $75,673.72, according to sheriff’s office records.

Officials, including Broward Sheriff Scott Israel, have been asked about where Peterson was at the time of the shooting.

“Deputy Peterson was on campus,” Israel said at a new conference Wednesday. “He was armed. And as our command staff moves forward on this investigation, the response and actions of Deputy Peterson will be looked at and scrutinized, as will everyone’s.”

The Sheriff stated he has the video of the officer arriving at the building but didn't go in. He said he would not release the video.
I saw the sheriff with Dana Loesch at the CNN town hall meeting. All the sheriff did was avoid answering the questions about the 39 times they were called to this murderers house and they did nothing, and out of the other side of his mouth call for more gun control and for the brainwashed kids to vote for democrats.
All the sheriff did was avoid answering the questions about the 39 times they were called to this murderers house and they did nothing

What can they do?

It would be great if law enforcement were able to put flags for people like this in the national background system.
You ask what can they do. lol. The kid assaulted people, took weapons to school and the police did nothing. Normally those are arrest-able offenses. But they did nothing and you pretend like it's right.

What can they do?

You ask what can they do. lol. The kid assaulted people, took weapons to school and the police did nothing. Normally those are arrest-able offenses. But they did nothing and you pretend like it's right.

He did nothing he could have been charged for, dope.

What can they do?

Bullshit, you need to get up to speed. There was a 911 call reporting he put a gun to a kids head and his mom called 911. That is a felony. Stupid libtardos. That alone would have been cause to take his guns and prevent him from getting another. Hell, that was on your favorite fake news channel.

What can they do?

I had no idea it was legal to put a gun to someones head and take a knife and ammo to school. I've learned a lot.

What can they do?

Bullshit, you need to get up to speed. There was a 911 call reporting he put a gun to a kids head and his mom called 911. That is a felony. Stupid libtardos. That alone would have been cause to take his guns and prevent him from getting another. Hell, that was on your favorite fake news channel.

Post it.

We know that the kid also had smoke grenades. They don't know where the hell he got those. IOW, these loons can get whatever they want. I am digging in my heels on this issue. You are not going to take or infringe even a SMIDGEN on my rights because of the actions of some lunatic. If you are afraid and don't like guns, then don't own one, but don't think for a second that you can dictate to me or anyone else about MY rights and MY choices. Your choice to remain a sitting duck is your own, and you aren't going to force anyone else to be one.

What can they do?

Post it.

They just played it again on Fake News. The fucking transcript on the screen with the mother's voice. Do your own due diligence and quit being a puss.

In Florida, local law enforcement has the final ok for approval of a gun application. They failed. They closed the loophole here in 1998.

What can they do?

We know that the kid also had smoke grenades. They don't know where the hell he got those. IOW, these loons can get whatever they want. I am digging in my heels on this issue. You are not going to take or infringe even a SMIDGEN on my rights because of the actions of some lunatic. If you are afraid and don't like guns, then don't own one, but don't think for a second that you can dictate to me or anyone else about MY rights and MY choices. Your choice to remain a sitting duck is your own, and you aren't going to force anyone else to be one.

We know that the kid also had smoke grenades.

No.
Presser from the 16th.

Sheriff's Office to investigate earlier calls about confessed school shooter Nikolas Cruz

No.
Presser from the 16th.

Sheriff's Office to investigate earlier calls about confessed school shooter Nikolas Cruz
What disingenuous piece of trash! It's a little too late now don't you think?

What can they do?

Post it.

They just played it again on Fake News. The fucking transcript on the screen with the mother's voice. Do your own due diligence and quit being a puss.

Post it up, loser.

You won't because it doesn't say what you claim.

No.
Presser from the 16th.

What disingenuous piece of trash! It's a little too late now don't you think?

Huh?

No.
Presser from the 16th.

Y

Updated with additional details: “The shooter wore a gas mask, and he had smoke grenades; he set off the fire alarm so the kids would come pouring out of the classrooms and into the hall, and there the carnage began,” the senior senator from Florida Bill Nelson told CNN this evening, citing the FBI as his source.

Forum List

Back