Where was the armed security guard at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High?

An armed security guard never got the chance to stop the teen gunman who murdered 17 students and staffers at a Florida high school, authorities said Thursday.

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel confirmed that accused mass murderer Nikolas Cruz managed to shoot up the Parkland high school without ever encountering the school resource deputy.

“He was on campus and he was armed,” Israel said. “At this point, the only thing I can tell you definitively is he never encountered Cruz.”

Armed guard at Florida school never encountered rampaging gunman

Who was he? Where was he?

That's the question for you, sick fuck. Who was he? Where was he?

So? Piece of garbage?

He was a coward with a gun - on video standing outside the building.

Ah, thanks! So he was standing next to your coward ass

Gee, the sheriff never mentioned my name.

So what happened to Brain357 all of a sudden? He sure disappeared in a hurry. Was he the same Brain357 on the Russian discussion board I linked?

Sheriff Israel needs to resign also. What a fucking madhouse down there of limp wristed, giggling qu33rs in the department getting married on taxpayer funds.

Another homosexual cop of Sheriff Israel's douchebag force of fags getting married...

Last edited:
Grumpy old man and Dopey old man who want to infringe on the people's rights
Oh yeah? And which right, exactly, do i want to infringe upon? Be specific drunky, not 'the second amendment". Tell me my proposals and how they violate your rights.

Trust me, you are going to fall right on your face, here. You are crybabying endlessly about a boogeyman that does not exist.

You can't compare Europeans to Americans. Europeans are the product of kings and queens and monarchies, and they are "paupers." We Americans are the product of rebellion and freedom fighters. We won't lie down and let you take our rights from us based on the actions of a psychotic person like a wimpy European. We would stand up and fight you.

Oh yeah? And which right, exactly, do i want to infringe upon? Be specific drunky, not 'the second amendment". Tell me my proposals and how they violate your rights.

Trust me, you are going to fall right on your face, here. You are crybabying endlessly about a boogeyman that does not exist, you freak.

Drunky? Well, I don't drink but you do smoke pot, and you are certainly a dope. :D

What boogeyman am I crying about? I'm not the one wanting to ban things or take anything from anyone else. *shrugs*

An armed security guard never got the chance to stop the teen gunman who murdered 17 students and staffers at a Florida high school, authorities said Thursday.

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel confirmed that accused mass murderer Nikolas Cruz managed to shoot up the Parkland high school without ever encountering the school resource deputy.

“He was on campus and he was armed,” Israel said. “At this point, the only thing I can tell you definitively is he never encountered Cruz.”

He stood outside for four minutes of the six minute shooting. Just goes to show you, the police will not protect you. It's up to you to protect yourself and your loved ones.

"Peterson, according to the sheriff, "was absolutely on campus through this entire event." The deputy was armed and in uniform during the shooting, but never entered the building despite "clearly" knowing a shooting was happening, Israel said.

The sheriff said he believes Peterson remained outside of the building for roughly four minutes, while the shooting in total lasted around six minutes. Israel said the officer never fired his weapon."

Deputy assigned to Florida school 'never went in' during shooting, sheriff says

Last edited:
Actually, I hate alcohol. It tastes gross to me. I will take an ice coffee from Dunkin Donuts though please. :)

Trust me, you are going to fall right on your face, here. You are crybabying endlessly about a boogeyman that does not exist, you freak.

Drunky? Well, I don't drink but you do smoke pot, and you are certainly a dope. :D

What boogeyman am I crying about? I'm not the one wanting to ban things or take anything from anyone else. *shrugs*
Answer my question, don't dodge.

He stood outside for four minutes of the six minute shooting. Just goes to show you, the police will not protect you. It's up to you to protect yourself and your loved ones.

They don't care about the lives. This is all agenda driven drivel and nothing more than that. They are wrong in SO MANY ways that have been pointed out to them. Their entire spiel is so anti American values that it's like a cartoon or something. I cannot believe people know so little about their own country . . . and their own fellow countrymen AND our history and our constitution and just . . . everything. Bunch of dopes.

Answer my question, don't dodge.

Oh please. Stop with the, "we aren't going to infringe upon your rights, we only want to ban the ONE weapon" bullshit. Nobody believes that line of BS. :D Lol.

If you give an inch, they will take a MILE. Never forget that. They will never stop. They will never be satisfied until we are ALL sitting ducks. Don't give them that inch. Don't give them any room to move at all.

They don't care about the lives
See, this is so asshole-ish of you. Of course I care about the lives...that's ALL I care about... It's you who ONLY cares whether or not you get to keep your little adorable gun on your waist, fooling you into feeling safer. And this despite not ONE person here suggesting that your gun be taken from you. It is YOU who is guilty of being the selfish, agenda-driven fuck.

See, this is so asshole-ish of you. Of course I care about the lives...that's ALL I care about... It's you who ONLY cares whether or not you get to keep your little adorable gun on your waist, fooling you into feeling safer. It is YOU who is guilty of being the selfish, agenda-driven fuck.

Sorry, I'm not buying it. :)

Wanting to practice my constitutionally guaranteed rights is not an "agenda." I have nothing to hide.

See, this is so asshole-ish of you. Of course I care about the lives...that's ALL I care about... It's you who ONLY cares whether or not you get to keep your little adorable gun on your waist, fooling you into feeling safer. And this despite not ONE person here suggesting that your gun be taken from you. It is YOU who is guilty of being the selfish, agenda-driven fuck.

This guy is a hoot. I can almost FEEL his anger. Lol! Dude, you should definitely not trust yourself with a gun. :)

Are you wiping the angry spittle off your screen? :D

Sorry, I'm not buying it.
Of course not, because you made it up the alternative in order to justify your own embarrassing behavior. Admit you're wrong and it's fantasy, and suddenly your own behavior and motives are laid bare, in all their ugliness. Again, selfish and agenda driven.

Again, it is only YOU who is guilty of this, of the two of us.

That's the question for you, sick fuck. Who was he? Where was he?

So? Piece of garbage?

He was a coward with a gun - on video standing outside the building.

Ah, thanks! So he was standing next to your coward ass

Gee, the sheriff never mentioned my name.

Sure he did, Squanto

Sorry, I'm not buying it.
Of course not, because you made it up the alternative in order to justify your own embarrassing behavior. Admit you're wrong and it's fantasy, and suddenly your own behavior and motives are laid bare, in all their ugliness. Again, selfish and agenda driven.

Again, it is only YOU who is guilty of this, of the two of us.

I don't know what you are talking about with this embarrassing behavior stuff. You are the one getting all angry, not me. :) In fact, I have been quite pleasant and funny too. :D You are just an angry old man who doesn't understand the ways of the world and that you can't make laws geared to control psychopaths because it won't work. You are angry that your governmental enforced gun control on the people has been an utter failure and will always be a failure because criminals don't follow laws. You are angry because your arguments are very weak sauce compared with mine and maybe because you are getting beat down by a little girl. :D

Forum List

Back