Where was the armed security guard at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High?

An armed security guard never got the chance to stop the teen gunman who murdered 17 students and staffers at a Florida high school, authorities said Thursday.

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel confirmed that accused mass murderer Nikolas Cruz managed to shoot up the Parkland high school without ever encountering the school resource deputy.

“He was on campus and he was armed,” Israel said. “At this point, the only thing I can tell you definitively is he never encountered Cruz.”

Armed guard at Florida school never encountered rampaging gunman

Who was he? Where was he?

That's the question for you, sick fuck. Who was he? Where was he?

So? Piece of garbage?

Something that is quite ironic is how the libs scream that something has to be done. It's so dangerous out there! Kids are being killed by murderers. Yet, it's okay. I don't need to own a gun. I'm perfectly safe without one. :D Lol. They are so mixed up and they send such mixed messages, I almost feel sorry for them. Almost but not quite.

An armed security guard never got the chance to stop the teen gunman who murdered 17 students and staffers at a Florida high school, authorities said Thursday.

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel confirmed that accused mass murderer Nikolas Cruz managed to shoot up the Parkland high school without ever encountering the school resource deputy.

“He was on campus and he was armed,” Israel said. “At this point, the only thing I can tell you definitively is he never encountered Cruz.”

Well Lakohta, looks like you were wrong again.

Yet, it's okay. I don't need to own a gun. I'm perfectly safe without one.
Would you stop your dancing and prancing and cackling? I have not seen ONE person suggest a single thing that would mean you couldn't own your handgun, mush less a wave of such people. Good god woman, go breathe into a paper bag for 5 minutes or something. You're delusional.

Doesn't bode well for the idea of armed teachers when a trained cop doesn't even want to take that on alone.
I don't know about that. I believe teachers who voluntarily chose to be armed would be heroically motivated to defend their charges -- and themselves. Unlike some third-rate cop who is there for the paycheck and benefits.
I don't know about that. I believe teachers who voluntarily chose to be armed would be heroically motivated to defend their charges -- and themselves. Unlike some third-rate cop who is there for the paycheck and benefits.
And there would be kids running all over and a murderer with high capacity magazines who could just keep shooting and shooting. These guys were motivated too:
On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed and fired upon a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, killing five officers and injuring nine others.

Dudeski, you need to change your signature line if you're going to keep behaving like this.

"Independent. I think the far right and the far left are wacky."

The anti-gun kabuki theater you're putting on here is extremely far left.
Guns are hardly the only political topic. And any sane person should want to regulate weapons for mass killing.

How is that "sane"? My "weapons for mass killing" have never killed anyone. Considering everyone who owns them to be a "criminal" without due process is not only insane, it's unconstitutional.

You do like our constitution, don't you?

A few MORE gun control measures. That should stop them. :)
Sure works in the UK, France, Denmark, Japan, Italy, Sweden, Australia...

Ask US citizens how many fucks they give?

At this point, I'm guessing you're not one. Where you from, boy?

Well there was a member named "Brain357" on a Russian discussion board that I found. Coincidence?

centerhotwater.ru/tourism/kakoe-maslo-zalivat-v-vilku-yamaha-r6-i-skolko.html - Translator

Women are becoming and feeling more secure because they are allowed to carry a weapon for protection. Expect more and more and more women to be carrying in the future.

Why more urban women own guns: self-defense and the second amendment

When I met this sweet country thing in 87 she could shoot a beer can from the hip with a twelve gage while it was flying through the air.
God I Love Southern Women!!!
upload_2018-2-22_22-11-3.png

I'm recalling the PBS Frontline documentary about the Columbine school shooting. One of the teachers who was interviewed stated in a very convincingly emotional but stable tone, "He was so close. If I only had a gun I could have got him. I could have got him!"

This is what I believe is the best approach to the school-shooting issue. The teacher I've mentioned above seemed a very capable, competent, level-headed young fellow. Not a hot-head and not at all sissified. A sensible young man and I'm sure there are many like him -- along with a few capable women who are teachers. If these teachers feel they could function capably, why not test them, train them, and allow them to pocket a .38 S&W LadySmith revolver -- if nothing more than for the remote hope that, like the teacher mentioned above, they could get close enough to the next crazy school-shooter to "get him?" Why not?

It is certainly better than nothing or desperately reaching for some radical, unconstitutional effort with as much hope for success as the infamously counterproductive drug war.

Of course. The liberals just want to portray people as drooling idiots who couldn't protect themselves if their own lives depended on it. Funny that. I guess that is a bunch of projection probably. That is why THEY need protection and a nanny state. They probably ARE incapable of defending themselves or shooting a gun.

Yet, it's okay. I don't need to own a gun. I'm perfectly safe without one.
Would you stop your dancing and prancing and cackling? I have not seen ONE person suggest a single thing that would mean you couldn't own your handgun, mush less a wave of such people. Good god woman, go breathe into a paper bag for 5 minutes or something. You're delusional.

Thankfully, YOU have no say in the matter anyways. Traitors such as yourself will always lose in the end.

So? Piece of garbage?

He was a coward with a gun - on video standing outside the building.

So? Piece of garbage?

He was a coward with a gun - on video standing outside the building.

Ah, thanks! So he was standing next to your coward ass

We MUST ban guns (or some kinds of guns - wink-wink), but it's okay.
^^

drinks 2 bottles of wine... sees liberals reaching for her boom-boom sticks around every corner...

Or maybe you should be Grumpy and your friend, Brain (how ironic!) should be Dopey? That seems appropo. :D Grumpy old man and Dopey old man who want to infringe on the people's rights on the behalf of government.

Forum List

Back