Where was the armed security guard at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High?

You ask what can they do. lol. The kid assaulted people, took weapons to school and the police did nothing. Normally those are arrest-able offenses. But they did nothing and you pretend like it's right.

He did nothing he could have been charged for, dope.

Bullshit, you need to get up to speed. There was a 911 call reporting he put a gun to a kids head and his mom called 911. That is a felony. Stupid libtardos. That alone would have been cause to take his guns and prevent him from getting another. Hell, that was on your favorite fake news channel.

Post it.

They just played it again on Fake News. The fucking transcript on the screen with the mother's voice. Do your own due diligence and quit being a puss.

Post it up, loser.

You won't because it doesn't say what you claim.

I don't give a fuck what you think. I'm watching CNN all morning. Someone has to keep an eye on the terrorist's propaganda network.

local law enforcement IS the well regulated militia that is necessary to the security of a free state...

the scope of local law enforcement includes permit and training requirements for individual ownership of weaponry according to their lawful purposes.

contrary to popular belief, citizens do not have a "right" to instantly own any and all weaponry on demand.

We know that the kid also had smoke grenades. They don't know where the hell he got those. IOW, these loons can get whatever they want. I am digging in my heels on this issue. You are not going to take or infringe even a SMIDGEN on my rights because of the actions of some lunatic. If you are afraid and don't like guns, then don't own one, but don't think for a second that you can dictate to me or anyone else about MY rights and MY choices. Your choice to remain a sitting duck is your own, and you aren't going to force anyone else to be one.

We know that the kid also had smoke grenades.

No.
Presser from the 16th.

Sheriff's Office to investigate earlier calls about confessed school shooter Nikolas Cruz

Y

Updated with additional details: “The shooter wore a gas mask, and he had smoke grenades; he set off the fire alarm so the kids would come pouring out of the classrooms and into the hall, and there the carnage began,” the senior senator from Florida Bill Nelson told CNN this evening, citing the FBI as his source.

I just gave you a video of the sheriff's presser from two days after the incident, dope. He says you're dumb as shit.

Where's your link?

He did nothing he could have been charged for, dope.

Bullshit, you need to get up to speed. There was a 911 call reporting he put a gun to a kids head and his mom called 911. That is a felony. Stupid libtardos. That alone would have been cause to take his guns and prevent him from getting another. Hell, that was on your favorite fake news channel.

Post it.

They just played it again on Fake News. The fucking transcript on the screen with the mother's voice. Do your own due diligence and quit being a puss.

Post it up, loser.

You won't because it doesn't say what you claim.

I don't give a fuck what you think. I'm watching CNN all morning. Someone has to keep an eye on the terrorist's propaganda network.

Back up your claim loser. Show us what the results of that 911call were.

We know that the kid also had smoke grenades. They don't know where the hell he got those. IOW, these loons can get whatever they want. I am digging in my heels on this issue. You are not going to take or infringe even a SMIDGEN on my rights because of the actions of some lunatic. If you are afraid and don't like guns, then don't own one, but don't think for a second that you can dictate to me or anyone else about MY rights and MY choices. Your choice to remain a sitting duck is your own, and you aren't going to force anyone else to be one.

No.
Presser from the 16th.

Sheriff's Office to investigate earlier calls about confessed school shooter Nikolas Cruz

Y

Updated with additional details: “The shooter wore a gas mask, and he had smoke grenades; he set off the fire alarm so the kids would come pouring out of the classrooms and into the hall, and there the carnage began,” the senior senator from Florida Bill Nelson told CNN this evening, citing the FBI as his source.

I just gave you a video of the sheriff's presser from two days after the incident, dope. He says you're dumb as shit.

Where's your link?

So angry. Lol. Anyways, nobody is giving any rights up due to your fears. Fuck off and die. :)

I've decided that I am going to sign up for the NRA and I am going to try to get my family and friends to do the same. I feel it is very important to send them loads of money to protect my rights from the anti rights liberals. Sign up people! The NRA is the MOST powerful voice we have in all of this.

No.
Presser from the 16th.

Y

Where's your link?

So angry. Lol. Anyways, nobody is giving any rights up due to your fears. Fuck off and die. :)

I'm angry because you dumbshits deliberately post false information.

We know that the kid also had smoke grenades. They don't know where the hell he got those. IOW, these loons can get whatever they want.

I am digging in my heels on this issue. You are not going to take or infringe even a SMIDGEN on my rights because of the actions of some lunatic.

If you are afraid and don't like guns, then don't own one, but don't think for a second that you can dictate to me or anyone else about MY rights and MY choices.

Your choice to remain a sitting duck is your own, and you aren't going to force anyone else to be one.

your logic is flawed due to your emotions.

peaceful innocents in a free state are the ones currently being left as sitting ducks at the hands of those loons who currently can get pretty much whatever they want on demand.

local law enforcement IS the well regulated militia that is necessary to the security of a free state..

the scope of local law enforcement includes state permit and training requirements for individual ownership of weaponry according to their lawful purposes.

the scope of your state government's law enforcement, by the people for the people, includes being able to create ownership requirements and limitations.

I still question if he was there.
Why do you question it? a) there’s video of him standing there; and b) it’s an embarrassment for their office. Why would the Sheriff say his deputy stood at the back door and not go in to engage the shooter if it wasn’t true?

sounds like maybe the guard just panicked in the moment...

probably figured he was waiting for back-up and covering that one exit or something like that.

sounds like maybe the guard just panicked in the moment...

probably figured he was waiting for back-up and covering that one exit something like that.

Me thinks he 'swallowed the olive'

Pissed himself

-Geaux

An armed security guard never got the chance to stop the teen gunman who murdered 17 students and staffers at a Florida high school, authorities said Thursday.

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel confirmed that accused mass murderer Nikolas Cruz managed to shoot up the Parkland high school without ever encountering the school resource deputy.

“He was on campus and he was armed,” Israel said. “At this point, the only thing I can tell you definitively is he never encountered Cruz.”

Armed guard at Florida school never encountered rampaging gunman

Who was he? Where was he?
He's now applying to cut the grass on the Mexican border.

The LIB coward was too busy trying to phone Katie Turd at MSNBC to see how much money MSNBC would pay him for an exclusive interview.

No.
Presser from the 16th.

Y

Where's your link?

I'm angry because you dumbshits deliberately post false information.

Well that is what it says on just about every link. Who cares if you're angry? Nobody. :D Go punch yourself or something.

i read last night somewhere that the teacher/coach who took bullets for the kids was also an assigned security guard.

you never know how an individual is to going to react in that crucial crisis moment.

Fake news is reporting the armed security officer went to the building and didn't go inside while the shooting was going on. Coward. Just pathetic the failures from school police, local police and sheriffs, and FBI.

BIG FAT FAILURE at every stage.

While Fake News demonizes me and my gun for over a week.
So much for the NRA's "good guy with a gun" bullshit. Apparently even good guys with a gun are afraid of the pure killing power of an assault rifle!!!!!
So now it will become "a good guy with an assault rifle."

First you have to be a good guy. The county is the bluest in Florida so where in the hell do you find enough good guys?
You’re looking for some red in Broward? Here, I found one for ya...

MAGA, baby!

Forum List

Back