Where was the armed security guard at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High?

We know that the kid also had smoke grenades. They don't know where the hell he got those. IOW, these loons can get whatever they want.

I am digging in my heels on this issue. You are not going to take or infringe even a SMIDGEN on my rights because of the actions of some lunatic.

If you are afraid and don't like guns, then don't own one, but don't think for a second that you can dictate to me or anyone else about MY rights and MY choices.

Your choice to remain a sitting duck is your own, and you aren't going to force anyone else to be one.

your logic is flawed due to your emotions.

peaceful innocents in a free state are the ones currently being left as sitting ducks at the hands of those loons who currently can get pretty much whatever they want on demand.

local law enforcement IS the well regulated militia that is necessary to the security of a free state..

the scope of local law enforcement includes state permit and training requirements for individual ownership of weaponry according to their lawful purposes.

the scope of your state government's law enforcement, by the people for the people, includes being able to create ownership requirements and limitations.

Wrong in so many ways it's not even funny. You don't understand your own rights! *points and laughs* :D The founders certainly did not want the government to be the ones with the guns. :D Lol.

We know that the kid also had smoke grenades. They don't know where the hell he got those. IOW, these loons can get whatever they want.

I am digging in my heels on this issue. You are not going to take or infringe even a SMIDGEN on my rights because of the actions of some lunatic.

If you are afraid and don't like guns, then don't own one, but don't think for a second that you can dictate to me or anyone else about MY rights and MY choices.

Your choice to remain a sitting duck is your own, and you aren't going to force anyone else to be one.

peaceful innocents in a free state are the ones currently being left as sitting ducks at the hands of those loons who currently can get pretty much whatever they want on demand.

local law enforcement IS the well regulated militia that is necessary to the security of a free state..

the scope of local law enforcement includes state permit and training requirements for individual ownership of weaponry according to their lawful purposes.

the scope of your state government's law enforcement, by the people for the people, includes being able to create ownership requirements and limitations.

Hilarious. :D Lol. This is the result of lack of education and lack of knowledge about our rights and this just goes directly against everything that the founders believed in. Go read the federalist papers and educate yourself, please.

Bullshit, you need to get up to speed. There was a 911 call reporting he put a gun to a kids head and his mom called 911. That is a felony. Stupid libtardos. That alone would have been cause to take his guns and prevent him from getting another. Hell, that was on your favorite fake news channel.

Post it.

They just played it again on Fake News. The fucking transcript on the screen with the mother's voice. Do your own due diligence and quit being a puss.

Post it up, loser.

You won't because it doesn't say what you claim.

I don't give a fuck what you think. I'm watching CNN all morning. Someone has to keep an eye on the terrorist's propaganda network.

Back up your claim loser. Show us what the results of that 911call were.

If I gather it up will you promise to leave and never come back? The mother clearly states he's committed assault. Willing to take the bait, petunia? Has to be backed up with Mod notification and arbitration. C'mon pussy.

Well, I've got some news for you. You can throw that "well regulated militia" shit out the window.

The Heller decision from the SCOTUS states individuals have the right to own a fire arm for self defense.

A little education goes a long way, get some.

Wrong in so many ways it's not even funny. You don't understand your own rights! *points and laughs* :D The founders certainly did not want the government to be the ones with the guns. :D Lol.

in so many ways that you fail to articulate.

you
are not special, snowflake. :itsok:

in so many ways that you fail to articulate. you are not special, snowflake. :itsok:

You wouldn't understand anyways. Go read the federalist papers. Maybe that could teach an OLD DOG some new tricks? :D

Whine and cry all you want. You are going to have a FIGHT on your hands. The NRA has the BEST lawyers and they will fight against you traitors to protect citizen's rights. :)

The NRA will win
They always do

Wait this thing out. In a few weeks nobody will care
Whatever petty gun regulations that are proposed will die in committee. Committees that are controlled by NRA dollars

Where was the armed security guard at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High?

an armed human trained to handle public emergency situations made no difference ..

speaks volumes for teachers.

I question whether he was there upon Cruz’s arrival on the campus. Rumor has it, down here, he was actually off site. And if you listen to the Sheriffs news conference he states “on arrival” the deputy proceeded to building 4, and then positioned outside that building where Cruz was shooting from.
Sun Sentinel-
“What I saw was a deputy arrive … take up a position and he never went in,”

I still question if he was there.
Why do you question it? a) there’s video of him standing there; and b) it’s an embarrassment for their office. Why would the Sheriff say his deputy stood at the back door and not go in to engage the shooter if it wasn’t true?

Last edited:

in so many ways that you fail to articulate. you are not special, snowflake. :itsok:

You wouldn't understand anyways. Go read the federalist papers. Maybe that could teach an OLD DOG some new tricks? :D

still failing to articulate ^

if you understood the federalist papers, you'd understand the meaning and intention of the 2nd amendment, which you clearly do not.

well trained militia that is necessary to the security of a free state IS local law enforcement.

Anyways, one of your main gun control talking points (background checks) has failed miserably. Now you want legal and honest gun owners to bear the brunt of your fear and control issues. Too bad. We have nothing to do with these school shooting loons. We are SICK and TIRED of your crappy "solutions" which are nothing more than laws trying to control the actions of a psychopath. Fuck you.

That is not him.
Fake news is reporting the armed security officer went to the building and didn't go inside while the shooting was going on. Coward. Just pathetic the failures from school police, local police and sheriffs, and FBI.

BIG FAT FAILURE at every stage.

While Fake News demonizes me and my gun for over a week.
So much for the NRA's "good guy with a gun" bullshit. Apparently even good guys with a gun are afraid of the pure killing power of an assault rifle!!!!!
So now it will become "a good guy with an assault rifle."

First you have to be a good guy. The county is the bluest in Florida so where in the hell do you find enough good guys?
You’re looking for some red in Broward? Here, I found one for ya...

MAGA, baby!

if you understood the federalist papers, you'd understand the meaning and intention of the 2nd amendment, which you clearly do not.

well trained militia that is necessary to the security of a free state IS local law enforcement.

Wrong again. Go read the federalist papers. The founders made their feelings on the people keeping weapons quite clear. :) There is no way you can twist their actual words to fit your silly narratives here. Lol.

Good. Because they have been advocating for better background checks since at least 2012, to include mental illness.
Whine and cry all you want. You are going to have a FIGHT on your hands. The NRA has the BEST lawyers and they will fight against you traitors to protect citizen's rights. :)

The NRA will win
They always do

Whatever petty gun regulations that are proposed will die in committee. Committees that are controlled by NRA dollars

Anyways, one of your main gun control talking points (background checks) has failed miserably. Now you want legal and honest gun owners to bear the brunt of your fear and control issues. Too bad. We have nothing to do with these school shooting loons. We are SICK and TIRED of your crappy "solutions" which are nothing more than laws trying to control the actions of a psychopath. Fuck you.

gun owner who needs a mental health check ^

Who is the bigger coward? Trump or that security guard.

Trump repeats every single Wayne LaPierre talking point and does exactly what the NRA says.

Original Intent and Purpose of the Second Amendment
Introduction
The Second Amendment:

A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.

The original intent and purpose of the Second Amendment was to preserve and guarantee, not grant, the pre-existing right of individuals to keep and bear arms. Although the amendment emphasizes the need for a militia, membership in any militia, let alone a well-regulated one, was not intended to serve as a prerequisite for exercising the right to keep arms.

The Second Amendment preserves and guarantees an individual right for a collective purpose. That does not transform the right into a "collective right." The militia clause was a declaration of purpose, and preserving the people's right to keep and bear arms was the method the framers chose to, in-part, ensure the continuation of a well-regulated militia.

There is no contrary evidence from the writings of the Founding Fathers, early American legal commentators, or pre-twentieth century Supreme Court decisions, indicating that the Second Amendment was intended to apply solely to active militia members.

2clorbar.gif

Evidence of an Individual Right

In his popular edition of Blackstone's Commentaries on the Laws of England (1803), St. George Tucker (see also), a lawyer, Revolutionary War militia officer, legal scholar, and later a U.S. District Court judge (appointed by James Madison in 1813), wrote of the Second Amendment:

The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, and this without any qualification as to their condition or degree, as is the case in the British government.In the appendix to the Commentaries, Tucker elaborates further:This may be considered as the true palladium of liberty... The right of self-defense is the first law of nature; in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Whenever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction. In England, the people have been disarmed, generally, under the specious pretext of preserving the game: a never failing lure to bring over the landed aristocracy to support any measure, under that mask, though calculated for very different purposes. True it is, their bill of rights seems at first view to counteract this policy: but the right of bearing arms is confined to protestants, and the words suitable to their condition and degree, have been interpreted to authorise the prohibition of keeping a gun or other engine for the destruction of game, to any farmer, or inferior tradesman, or other person not qualified to kill game. So that not one man in five hundred can keep a gun in his house without being subject to a penalty.Not only are Tucker's remarks solid evidence that the militia clause was not intended to restrict the right to keep arms to active militia members, but he speaks of a broad right – Tucker specifically mentions self-defense.

"Because '[g]reat weight has always been attached, and very rightly attached, to contemporaneous exposition,' the Supreme Court has cited Tucker in over forty cases. One can find Tucker in the major cases of virtually every Supreme Court era." (Source: The Second Amendment in the Nineteenth Century)

Wrong again. Go read the federalist papers. The founders made their feelings on the people keeping weapons quite clear. :) There is no way you can twist their actual words to fit your silly narratives here. Lol.

words encompassing the history of state laws all over the country beg to differ with your silly twisted rants.

again, you aren't special, snowflake.

Good. Because they have been advocating for better background checks since at least 2012.

The NRA will win
They always do

Bullshit they have

The NRA is advocating background checks with enough loopholes to drive a truck through

No background checks on private sales, no checks at gun shows, no sharing of data bases, nobody on the list who has not been convicted in a court of law, you can't ban sales to suspected terrorists on the watch list

words encompassing the history of state laws all over the country beg to differ with your silly twisted rants.

again, you aren't special, snowflake.

You are special though, special needs! Bwa ha ha! :D

Forum List

Back