Where was the "incitement of insurrection" Threat in Trump's 1/6/21 speech?

So saying “fight” in a speech is inciting violence?

You sure you want to stick to that story?

Trump was still speaking when the organized group began breaking into the Capitol. And both the Senate and House Sargeant At Arms, as well as the Chief of the Capitol Police, have since resigned.

President Trump incited nothing.
Bullshit
So what is the difference then with the below?
watersPelosiinciting.png

Trump was still speaking when the organized group began breaking into the Capitol. And both the Senate and House Sargeant At Arms, as well as the Chief of the Capitol Police, have since resigned.

Bullshit
View attachment 442335
One is a protest about social justice.

trumps protests are about himself and a Big Lie

U.S. House introduces article of impeachment, charging Trump with ‘incitement of insurrection’

Here is the actual transcript of the speech Pelosi claims "incitement of insurrection".
The actual last 10 minutes. WHERE is the INCITEMENT of INSURRECTION?
Do you people understand how duped you have been by the MSM? Remember the MSM gave 96% to Hillary and pissed it was wasted so they're making their 90% to Biden isn't wasted! Folks you have been DUPED!!! AND TO great harm!
PLEASE read the whole speech and tell me what was "INCITING"???

Donald Trump: (01:12:43)
So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue,
I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give…
The Democrats are hopeless.
They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote.
But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones,
because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them
the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.
Donald Trump: (01:13:19)
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all.
God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible.
Thank you very much. Thank you.

Is this a satire thread - or are you really serious?
NO these are the actual words of trump that idiots like Pelosi, et.al. (including you dummy) are calling INCITING????
WHAT words are "INCITING"??? How stupid must people like you be?
These are the same types of people that blamed Sarah Palin for Gifford's shooting because she had a target symbol on her web page. The fact that the shooter never saw her page was irrelevant to the narrative.
I don't recall Palin giving a rousing speech to a crowd, extorting them to stop the steal, march on the capital, don't be weak....

Do you?
Are you suggesting that we forget that the election was stolen?

Bullshit
View attachment 442335
One is a protest about social justice.

trumps protests are about himself and a Big Lie
Protests and riots are different things. Riots are wrong, even if they are about social justice. Where is this generation's MLK?

U.S. House introduces article of impeachment, charging Trump with ‘incitement of insurrection’

Here is the actual transcript of the speech Pelosi claims "incitement of insurrection".
Do you people understand how duped you have been by the MSM? Remember the MSM gave 96% to Hillary and pissed it was wasted so they're making their 90% to Biden isn't wasted! Folks you have been DUPED!!! AND TO great harm!

I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give…
because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them
God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible.

Is this a satire thread - or are you really serious?
NO these are the actual words of trump that idiots like Pelosi, et.al. (including you dummy) are calling INCITING????
WHAT words are "INCITING"??? How stupid must people like you be?
These are the same types of people that blamed Sarah Palin for Gifford's shooting because she had a target symbol on her web page. The fact that the shooter never saw her page was irrelevant to the narrative.
I don't recall Palin giving a rousing speech to a crowd, extorting them to stop the steal, march on the capital, don't be weak....

Do you?
Are you suggesting that we forget that the election was stolen?
Which election?

The Big lie election?

The ignorance of Liberals is legendary.

Not exactly the brightest bulbs in the chandelier, know what I mean?

They are woefully ignorant of Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics and The Constitution. We all know that.

Now it seems like they dumbshits don't understand the meaning of the word "insurrection".

Laying out a firm case for the fact that the Democrat Dirty Trick's Department stole the election is not insurrection.

I don't think the stupid Democrats understand that the meaning of the word is not what they they think it means.

By the way, if there was any insurrection in this country it was when the filthy Democrats tried to overthrow a duly elected President with a blatantly dishonest and false accusation of collusion with the Russian.

Democrats are the scum of America. We all know that. They are pushing us toward a Civil War but they are so consumed with hate for Trump for undoing the damage they did when the Worthless Negro/China Joe was in the White House that they can't help themselves for acting like fools.

The ignorance of Liberals is legendary.

Not exactly the brightest bulbs in the chandelier, know what I mean?

They are woefully ignorant of Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics and The Constitution. We all know that.

Now it seems like they dumbshits don't understand the meaning of the word "insurrection".

Laying out a firm case for the fact that the Democrat Dirty Trick's Department stole the election is not insurrection.

I don't think the stupid Democrats understand that the meaning of the word is not what they they think it means.

By the way, if there was any insurrection in this country it was when the filthy Democrats tried to overthrow a duly elected President with a blatantly dishonest and false accusation of collusion with the Russian.

Democrats are the scum of America. We all know that. They are pushing us toward a Civil War but they are so consumed with hate for Trump for undoing the damage they did when the Worthless Negro/China Joe was in the White House that they can't help themselves for acting like fools.

Insurrection

noun

1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.
merlin_182057373_1ee96249-2bc3-41fe-acba-6d431dabd081-superJumbo.jpg

You apparently don't

If there was any "insurrection " is was the BLM terrorists and ANTIFA did their burning, looting, attacking police and troops destroying and murdering that we saw for several months.

lf there was any "inciting" it was the Democrat filth riling up the Darkies to do the destruction.

Just like when that traitours asshole Obama told the Darkies that the police were racist and then they went out and burned down several city neighborhoods.

Its not just this speech, it involves many things he has done since November 3, 2020, as well as many things before the election.

If there was any "insurrection " is was the BLM terrorists and ANTIFA did their burning, looting, attacking police and troops destroying and murdering that we saw for several months.

lf there was any "inciting" it was the Democrat filth riling up the Darkies to do the destruction.

Just like when that traitours asshole Obama told the Darkies that the police were racist and then they went out and burned down several city neighborhoods.
:cuckoo:

Surely Kamala will also be impeached for her role in insisting BLM violence right?

“They’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop,” she told him. “This is a movement, I’m telling you. They’re not gonna stop. And everyone beware because they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop before Election Day and they’re not going to stop after Election Day. And everyone should take note of that. They’re not gonna let up and they should not.”

Come on folks... point out the "incitement of insurrection" words? WHERE?

Where are the "INCITEMENT"???
Dear Lord, his entire speach is filled with inciting the crowd....
Waah waah waah......atheists have a Lord or were you calling out to Pelosi?

If there was a quote from Trump inciting violence, we would be hearing it on loop in every news station.
This is about stopping him re-running in 2024.
As trump said, "Be careful what you wish for."
Trump can cause more harm to Mr Biden if out of office. Start an internet platform or the next Fox News.

Come on folks... point out the "incitement of insurrection" words? WHERE?

Where are the "INCITEMENT"???
Dear Lord, his entire speach is filled with inciting the crowd....

Frankly my dear you're full of excrement. There was NOTHING to "incite" people to do anything.

How else were they supposed to fight to salvage Trump's shot at a second term? Congress was about to certify Biden as the next president.

Simple. Peaceful (but perhaps loud) demonstrations outside the Capitol. This is the essence of democracy.
Nope, that would have done nothing to change the course which ultimately took place. Storming the Capitol was their only chance.
by storming the Capitol, they made themselves enemies of the people, not just of the state.

Forum List

Back