Where was the "incitement of insurrection" Threat in Trump's 1/6/21 speech?

Is any of those folks permanently banned from Twitter?

No?

Hmmmmmm..............................
Cancel.

That's not even funny in the conservatives victimhood bubble where every statement starts with, "A conservative would never get away with.... <insert perceived slight here>..."
So the answer is "No".

Got it.

Dismissed, Troll..
So you have nothing...just like trump and his troll insurrectionists.

No?

Cancel.

That's not even funny in the conservatives victimhood bubble where every statement starts with, "A conservative would never get away with.... <insert perceived slight here>..."
So the answer is "No".

Got it.

Dismissed, Troll..
I have the fact none of those idiots have been banned from Twitter, Dumbass.

You are really in over your flat head, Sport.

No?

Cancel.

So the answer is "No".

Got it.

Dismissed, Troll..

Why should they?

Have they incited an insurrection?

Like I said, and have said before, things democrats do often turn around and bite them. If they successfully pull off this hate and punish TRUMP! over political differences, the same thing will happen to future democrat presidents, and there are a lot of politicians that have spewed a lot of hateful rhetoric that are going to have to watch over their shoulders. Biden especially has to be careful about going after TRUMP! after he leaves office, or he might face the same thing after he leaves.
This isn't over political differences. It has gone well beyond that now.
It's been about political differences for years. Pelosi and crew have acted like children when it comes to TRUMP!, so when they hype up yet another issue, even when there might be something there, it is very difficult to take them seriously. And, like I said, if they succeed in this, it will only come back to bite them when a democrat president faces a hostile Congress.
And I could argue the Republicans have been at it and acting like children since Clinton.

But nothing compares with what happened last week. It went far far beyond political differences.

U.S. House introduces article of impeachment, charging Trump with ‘incitement of insurrection’

Here is the actual transcript of the speech Pelosi claims "incitement of insurrection".
The actual last 10 minutes. WHERE is the INCITEMENT of INSURRECTION?
Do you people understand how duped you have been by the MSM? Remember the MSM gave 96% to Hillary and pissed it was wasted so they're making their 90% to Biden isn't wasted! Folks you have been DUPED!!! AND TO great harm!
PLEASE read the whole speech and tell me what was "INCITING"???

Donald Trump: (01:12:43)
So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue,
I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give…
The Democrats are hopeless.
They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote.
But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones,
because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them
the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.
Donald Trump: (01:13:19)
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all.
God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible.
Thank you very much. Thank you.

Is this a satire thread - or are you really serious?
Tell us the exact words. Biden and Harris have actually incited violence. So shut up till you can give me exact Trump words incited violence.

Lol, no incite, but when Obama said they bring a knife we bring a gun. What was that? You loons are the violent.

U.S. House introduces article of impeachment, charging Trump with ‘incitement of insurrection’

Here is the actual transcript of the speech Pelosi claims "incitement of insurrection".
Do you people understand how duped you have been by the MSM? Remember the MSM gave 96% to Hillary and pissed it was wasted so they're making their 90% to Biden isn't wasted! Folks you have been DUPED!!! AND TO great harm!

I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give…
because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them
God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible.

Tell us the exact words. Biden and Harris have actually incited violence. So shut up till you can give me exact Trump words incited violence.

Lol, no incite, but when Obama said they bring a knife we bring a gun. What was that? You loons are the violent.

When did a Democrat President incite insurrection and mob terrorists to violently attack the U.S. Capitol to overthrow a legally certified election?

Georgia Prosecutor Appointed By Trump Dismisses Election Fraud Claims

Last edited:

No?

Cancel.

So the answer is "No".

Got it.

Dismissed, Troll..

Why should they?

Why should they? jacks stated reason for banning Trump, Stupid.

Twitter’s terms of service banning calls for violence.

Are you really this stupid?

When did a Democrat President incite insurrection and mob violence to violently attack the U.S. Capitol overthrow a legally certified election?

When did any President?

No?

Cancel.

So the answer is "No".

Got it.

Dismissed, Troll..

Why should they?

Show the tweets.

Or is this just like the Big Lie.

Sounds like a metaphor. What riot occurred from that?

but_obama.png

I'm still trying to see what words were "inciting insurrection"?
WHERE are the words????
What about these words folks... aren't they inciting insurrection?
Quotes by 4 Democrats twisted to make it look like they endorsed riots
So please go to politifact and see WHY Politifact supposedly said mostly false?
Right Waters says..."If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere," she added.
So where what they said was FALSE????
Again the BIASED MSM is truly showing!

View attachment 441939
So the only way you will hold Trump to any accountability for this is if he prefaced his tweets with the disclaimer "I am inciting an insurrection"?
He has to make a threat or specifically tell people to go out and commit violence, which he never came remotely close to doing.

When did a Democrat President incite insurrection and mob terrorists to violently attack the U.S. Capitol to overthrow a legally certified election?

When did Trump? Quote him. What did he say specifically that told people to storm the House or beat up cops? If you cant answer that simple question, then you know as well as the rest of us that this impeachment is a sham. You guys are doing severe damage to our nation. You think its funny, but its terrible and dangerous.

When did Trump? Quote him. What did he say specifically that told people to storm the House or beat up cops? If you cant answer that simple question, then you know as well as the rest of us that this impeachment is a sham. You guys are doing severe damage to our nation. You think its funny, but its terrible and dangerous.

Why do you people defend and support him? He doesn't care about you! He thinks you're all "low class". I won't disagree with him...about that...

1610599237955.png

CNN reported that he was so excited by the action, it “freaked out” some staffers around him. The adviser told me that Trump expressed disgust on aesthetic grounds over how “low class” his supporters looked.

Senior Trump Official: We Were Wrong, He’s a ‘Fascist’

Why do you people defend and support him? He doesn't care about you! He thinks you're all "low class". I won't disagree with him...about that...

View attachment 442544

CNN reported that he was so excited by the action, it “freaked out” some staffers around him. The adviser told me that Trump expressed disgust on aesthetic grounds over how “low class” his supporters looked.

Still waiting on that quote. I mean if you think impeaching him is the right thing to do, surely you can tell me what he said specifically to deserve impeachment.

View attachment 442544

Still waiting on that quote. I mean if you think impeaching him is the right thing to do, surely you can tell me what he said specifically to deserve impeachment.

Hey, sparky, it's all clearly documented. You just have to be smart enough to understand it. All the videos are out there...

You think you have to be 100% literal to incite a mob?
You think severe damage hasn’t been done?

Why did Trump wait for hours, watching it unfold on TV, refusing to say or do anything to stop it?

No?

Cancel.

So the answer is "No".

Got it.

Dismissed, Troll..

Why should they?

Show the tweets.

Or is this just like the Big Lie.
the tweets are explained here.

tweets violating glorification of violence policy.

" Tweets must be read in the context of broader events in the country and the ways in which the President’s statements can be mobilized by different audiences, including to incite violence, as well as in the context of the pattern of behavior from this account in recent weeks. "

6uhyuhf917b61.jpg

Your side cheated, thats why Harris will be an illegitimate president.

Forum List

Back