Where was the "incitement of insurrection" Threat in Trump's 1/6/21 speech?

When Geraldo turns on Trump it’ll be over... oops.

The Trumpsters are trying desperately to keep Trump's rally speech in a vacuum. They want to avoid what he has said, tweeted and enabled for the last four years. They want to avoid the fact that he said "you're special, we love you" to them AFTER the attack.

Again, this is how cults behave.

An internal document issued by an FBI office in Virginia the day before the insurrection warned that rioters in Washington D.C. were prepared to commit violent acts on the day Congress certified President-elect Joe Biden's victory.

One such call, posted on social media and shared in the FBI report, told Trump-supporters, "Be ready to fight. Congress needs to hear glass breaking, doors being kicked in, and blood from their BLM and Pantifa slave soldiers being spilled. Get violent. Stop calling this a march, or rally, or a protest. Go there ready for war. We get our President or we die. NOTHING else will achieve this goal

Whether Trump incited his followers to riot or insurgency is an objective opinion. The only opinion that counts is the opinion of Congress. Literally, if Congress decides Trump committed incitement he will be charged with incitement and no one can deny their definition. No Federal Judges, no appeal to anyone. Congress has the final word.

U.S. House introduces article of impeachment, charging Trump with ‘incitement of insurrection’

Here is the actual transcript of the speech Pelosi claims "incitement of insurrection".
The actual last 10 minutes. WHERE is the INCITEMENT of INSURRECTION?
Do you people understand how duped you have been by the MSM? Remember the MSM gave 96% to Hillary and pissed it was wasted so they're making their 90% to Biden isn't wasted! Folks you have been DUPED!!! AND TO great harm!
PLEASE read the whole speech and tell me what was "INCITING"???

Donald Trump: (01:12:43)
So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue,
I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give…
The Democrats are hopeless.
They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote.
But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones,
because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them
the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.
Donald Trump: (01:13:19)
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all.
God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible.
Thank you very much. Thank you.

Is this a satire thread - or are you really serious?

Translation: That wasn't in my Talking Points Memo

An internal document issued by an FBI office in Virginia the day before the insurrection warned that rioters in Washington D.C. were prepared to commit violent acts on the day Congress certified President-elect Joe Biden's victory.

One such call, posted on social media and shared in the FBI report, told Trump-supporters, "Be ready to fight. Congress needs to hear glass breaking, doors being kicked in, and blood from their BLM and Pantifa slave soldiers being spilled. Get violent. Stop calling this a march, or rally, or a protest. Go there ready for war. We get our President or we die. NOTHING else will achieve this goal

Sorry, the OP was about President Trump

Here's Liz Cheney

"Much more will become clear in coming days and weeks, but what we know now is enough," her statement reads. "The President of the United States summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack. Everything that followed was his doing."

The No. 3 Republican in the House added: "None of this would have happened without the President. The President could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence. He did not. There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution."

Sorry, the OP was about President Trump
Yep and he pushed this shit, all the way to January 6th....

And please don't pretend Trump didn't know about the plans of these groups and was not informed..... cuz that's just bull crap Frankie!

How else were they supposed to fight to salvage Trump's shot at a second term? Congress was about to certify Biden as the next president.

Simple. Peaceful (but perhaps loud) demonstrations outside the Capitol. This is the essence of democracy.
Nope, that would have done nothing to change the course which ultimately took place. Storming the Capitol was their only chance.

U.S. House introduces article of impeachment, charging Trump with ‘incitement of insurrection’

Here is the actual transcript of the speech Pelosi claims "incitement of insurrection".
Do you people understand how duped you have been by the MSM? Remember the MSM gave 96% to Hillary and pissed it was wasted so they're making their 90% to Biden isn't wasted! Folks you have been DUPED!!! AND TO great harm!

I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give…
because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them
God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible.

There isn't any "incitement". They are using the "impeachment" as a distraction. It is a distraction from the voter fraud that has continuing evidence arise. They (Democrats) know that the election was rigged and they don't want the truth to come out. However, it will only be worse when it finally comes to light. The Dems know that if they let the truth out to the public, they will lose many of their base voters. At the same time, there are many of their voters that know it was rigged and they don't care. They couldn't care less, actually. Not only do they know, they support the happenings. Why? "Orange man bad". They are so washed in what the MSM has told them that they wake up in the morning with a "hard on" to do whatever they can to silence the truth. Silence what opposes what they say and what they want us to think.

They want silence.

We want truth.

Is this a satire thread - or are you really serious?
NO these are the actual words of trump that idiots like Pelosi, et.al. (including you dummy) are calling INCITING????
WHAT words are "INCITING"??? How stupid must people like you be?
These are the same types of people that blamed Sarah Palin for Gifford's shooting because she had a target symbol on her web page. The fact that the shooter never saw her page was irrelevant to the narrative.
I don't recall Palin giving a rousing speech to a crowd, extorting them to stop the steal, march on the capital, don't be weak....

Do you?
I also don't recall TRUMP! telling anyone to smash windows, beat up cops and try to overthrow the government. I know you don't either. Facts don't stop a good emotional rant, and there's a lot of that going on right now.
He doesn't have to tell them that.... to be incitement.
He told them to walk to the Capitol and cheer on the people supporting him, and not to cheer on those who didn't. Face it, if you're going to try to take him down for this, there are a lot of other politicians who are going to looking over their shoulders because of the rhetoric they've spewed.
Read his whole hate filled, lying filled speech.... view what he's been saying to them about Jan 6th, since Dec 14th, read what the domestic terrorist groups that follow him have been saying and planning since Dec 14th's certification for Biden....

Look at what lie Trump was telling them about Pence.....
Like I said, and have said before, things democrats do often turn around and bite them. If they successfully pull off this hate and punish TRUMP! over political differences, the same thing will happen to future democrat presidents, and there are a lot of politicians that have spewed a lot of hateful rhetoric that are going to have to watch over their shoulders. Biden especially has to be careful about going after TRUMP! after he leaves office, or he might face the same thing after he leaves.

There isn't any "incitement". They are using the "impeachment" as a distraction. It is a distraction from the voter fraud that has continuing evidence arise. They (Democrats) know that the election was rigged and they don't want the truth to come out. However, it will only be worse when it finally comes to light. The Dems know that if they let the truth out to the public, they will lose many of their base voters. At the same time, there are many of their voters that know it was rigged and they don't care. They couldn't care less, actually. Not only do they know, they support the happenings. Why? "Orange man bad". They are so washed in what the MSM has told them that they wake up in the morning with a "hard on" to do whatever they can to silence the truth. Silence what opposes what they say and what they want us to think.

They want silence.

We want truth.
And the truth will set you free!
Here is the truth about Trump's 1/6/21 speech. If people wish to read and tell me where Trump encouraged the
storming of the Capitol.

Trump:"The media is the biggest problem we have as far as I’m concerned, single biggest problem, the fake news and the big tech. Big tech is now coming into their own. We beat them four years ago. We surprised them. We took them by surprise and this year, they rigged an election."

Again I went through the entire speech and 23 times the word "FIGHT" was used:
But not one word that would be considered "inciteful"..
incite: to stir, encourage, or urge on; stimulate or prompt to action: to incite a crowd to riot.
There were no words that prompted the storming of the Capitol.
No more than words like these maybe?
watersPelosiinciting.png

When added to the frenzy that he and his many proxies have created and fed over the last four years, absolutely.

Anyone who claims that Trump didn't know and understand the context is an abject fucking liar. He knew it and he ran with it.

Guilty.

And not only that, his family was partying in the big tent while the crowed massed, and he was busy calling senators trying to pressure them into changing their votes WHILE the capital was overrun and his brownshirts ransacking it looking for Pence and Pelosi and any Congress critter they could get with handcuffs and weapons.
NOT ONE attempt to check on his VP.
The thread is about his speech, Stupid

You still have nothing, Troll.

Did you say something hack? The bathroom is down the hall. You can't miss it, there's a sign.

In the meantime, this is all related to his speech. Kind of hard to miss.

View attachment 441962
He and they don't understand the significance of "context".

It's a notion that requires thinking more than half an inch deep.
Put this into context and make it an incitement to violence Mac1958

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."-President Donald Trump

Come on folks... point out the "incitement of insurrection" words? WHERE?

Where are the "INCITEMENT"???
Right next to where Biden told BLM and Antifa to burn down 7,626 cities and kill 31,625 police officers

See if your local newspaper will print that lie.

So it wasn't Trump.

Cool.

When added to the frenzy that he and his many proxies have created and fed over the last four years, absolutely.

Anyone who claims that Trump didn't know and understand the context is an abject fucking liar. He knew it and he ran with it.

Guilty.

And not only that, his family was partying in the big tent while the crowed massed, and he was busy calling senators trying to pressure them into changing their votes WHILE the capital was overrun and his brownshirts ransacking it looking for Pence and Pelosi and any Congress critter they could get with handcuffs and weapons.
NOT ONE attempt to check on his VP.
The thread is about his speech, Stupid

You still have nothing, Troll.

Did you say something hack? The bathroom is down the hall. You can't miss it, there's a sign.

In the meantime, this is all related to his speech. Kind of hard to miss.

View attachment 441962
He and they don't understand the significance of "context".

It's a notion that requires thinking more than half an inch deep.
Put this into context and make it an incitement to violence Mac1958

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."-President Donald Trump
One sentence.

You're choosing to ignore four years of his words, you're choosing to ignore what his proxies have been saying for years, you're choosing to ignore what was said by others at that rally, you're choosing to ignore other things he said at that rally.

You clearly lack the capacity to understand the concept and value of "context". I can't help you.

Charles Manson didn't stab anyone. He just placed the idea in the minds of weak people.

Right next to where Biden told BLM and Antifa to burn down 7,626 cities and kill 31,625 police officers

You make no sense.

You make no sense.

Why don't you send your newspaper a letter to the editor with threats or lies or conspiracy theories and see if they will print it?

There is no incitement. This is all a fabrication of the fake news and the people stupid enough to believe or follow them.

I agree and when Trump asked them to go to the Capital he told them to go peacefully and air their concerns. He never told anyone to flood into the saintly capital buildings. That was a choice they made.

You make no sense.

Why don't you send your newspaper a letter to the editor with threats or lies or conspiracy theories and see if they will print it?
First of all where are your facts, your substantiations, your links?
I ask that of everyone because almost all my posts are NOT based on my subjective opinion but FACTS.
AND THESE ARE the FACTS.

Why would they respond any different than the people that did the following?
Seriously... do you think the MSM wasn't pissed Trump beat Hillary after they donated 96% to her?
And as a result over the last 4 years...
Broadcast media coverage of Trump 95% negative
The extra airtime devoted to Trump consisted almost entirely of anchors and reporters criticizing the President.
During these two months, our analysts documented 668 evaluative statements about the President,
95 percent of which (634) were negative, vs. a mere five percent (34) that were positive.
The study found very few evaluative statements about Joe Biden — just a dozen, two-thirds of which (67%) were positive.
Based on the evaluation, viewers heard 150 times more negative comments about Trump than Biden.

MSMdonations.png

Forum List

Back