Where was the "incitement of insurrection" Threat in Trump's 1/6/21 speech?

This post was made, Jan. 6th, 2am.
The establishment doesn't give a shit about partisan politics, it has a whole other agenda, and that agenda is power and control.
Yet, no one used the alleged piles of bricks in the riot?

U.S. House introduces article of impeachment, charging Trump with ‘incitement of insurrection’

Here is the actual transcript of the speech Pelosi claims "incitement of insurrection".
The actual last 10 minutes. WHERE is the INCITEMENT of INSURRECTION?
Do you people understand how duped you have been by the MSM? Remember the MSM gave 96% to Hillary and pissed it was wasted so they're making their 90% to Biden isn't wasted! Folks you have been DUPED!!! AND TO great harm!
PLEASE read the whole speech and tell me what was "INCITING"???

Donald Trump: (01:12:43)
So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue,
I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give…
The Democrats are hopeless.
They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote.
But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones,
because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them
the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.
Donald Trump: (01:13:19)
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all.
God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible.
Thank you very much. Thank you.
Trump has been inciting leftists since he won in 2016. BLM riots are his fault too.

The establishment doesn't give a shit about partisan politics, it has a whole other agenda, and that agenda is power and control.
duh.

Trump supporters aren't leftists, they generally aren't as easy to provoke into violence.

In fact, if you look for it, you can find video of them yelling and shouting at the QAnon special forces assault on the Capitol, telling them to stop.

A lot of them were outraged at that assault.

U.S. House introduces article of impeachment, charging Trump with ‘incitement of insurrection’

Here is the actual transcript of the speech Pelosi claims "incitement of insurrection".
Do you people understand how duped you have been by the MSM? Remember the MSM gave 96% to Hillary and pissed it was wasted so they're making their 90% to Biden isn't wasted! Folks you have been DUPED!!! AND TO great harm!

I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give…
because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them
God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible.

Is this a satire thread - or are you really serious?
NO these are the actual words of trump that idiots like Pelosi, et.al. (including you dummy) are calling INCITING????
WHAT words are "INCITING"??? How stupid must people like you be?
These are the same types of people that blamed Sarah Palin for Gifford's shooting because she had a target symbol on her web page. The fact that the shooter never saw her page was irrelevant to the narrative.
I don't recall Palin giving a rousing speech to a crowd, extorting them to stop the steal, march on the capital, don't be weak....

Do you?
I also don't recall TRUMP! telling anyone to smash windows, beat up cops and try to overthrow the government. I know you don't either. Facts don't stop a good emotional rant, and there's a lot of that going on right now.
He doesn't have to tell them that.... to be incitement.
He told them to walk to the Capitol and cheer on the people supporting him, and not to cheer on those who didn't. Face it, if you're going to try to take him down for this, there are a lot of other politicians who are going to looking over their shoulders because of the rhetoric they've spewed.
Read his whole hate filled, lying filled speech.... view what he's been saying to them about Jan 6th, since Dec 14th, read what the domestic terrorist groups that follow him have been saying and planning since Dec 14th's certification for Biden....

Look at what lie Trump was telling them about Pence.....

duh.

Trump supporters aren't leftists, they generally aren't as easy to provoke into violence.

In fact, if you look for it, you can find video of them yelling and shouting at the QAnon special forces assault on the Capitol, telling them to stop.

A lot of them were outraged at that assault.
Yes I know the majority of Trump supporters were there, peacefully.

I'm still trying to see what words were "inciting insurrection"?
WHERE are the words????
What about these words folks... aren't they inciting insurrection?
Quotes by 4 Democrats twisted to make it look like they endorsed riots
So please go to politifact and see WHY Politifact supposedly said mostly false?
Right Waters says..."If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere," she added.
So where what they said was FALSE????
Again the BIASED MSM is truly showing!

View attachment 441939
So the only way you will hold Trump to any accountability for this is if he prefaced his tweets with the disclaimer "I am inciting an insurrection"?
What words were "INCITING INSURRECTION? Because that's what idiots like you are supposedly trying for impeachment?

Have you tried asking the mob that he fired up?
BINGO!!!

It is all through his incendiary speech, and you are too stupid to see it. Like Ron White said "You can't fix stupid." Bigly!!!

When added to the frenzy that he and his many proxies have created and fed over the last four years, absolutely.

Anyone who claims that Trump didn't know and understand the context is an abject fucking liar. He knew it and he ran with it.

Guilty.

And not only that, his family was partying in the big tent while the crowed massed, and he was busy calling senators trying to pressure them into changing their votes WHILE the capital was overrun and his brownshirts ransacking it looking for Pence and Pelosi and any Congress critter they could get with handcuffs and weapons.
NOT ONE attempt to check on his VP.
The thread is about his speech, Stupid

You still have nothing, Troll.

Did you say something hack? The bathroom is down the hall. You can't miss it, there's a sign.

In the meantime, this is all related to his speech. Kind of hard to miss.

View attachment 441962
Show us HIS words in HIS speech, Hack.

You can't. All you can do is post your leftard bullshit, Dummy.

NO these are the actual words of trump that idiots like Pelosi, et.al. (including you dummy) are calling INCITING????
These are the same types of people that blamed Sarah Palin for Gifford's shooting because she had a target symbol on her web page. The fact that the shooter never saw her page was irrelevant to the narrative.
I don't recall Palin giving a rousing speech to a crowd, extorting them to stop the steal, march on the capital, don't be weak....

Do you?
And yet your ilk blamed her.

Go figure.

Do you?
I also don't recall TRUMP! telling anyone to smash windows, beat up cops and try to overthrow the government. I know you don't either. Facts don't stop a good emotional rant, and there's a lot of that going on right now.
You mean Trump wasn't literal enough when he fired up his crowd, didn't say a peep as they attacked the capital, assaulted and killed police, ransacked it, and attempted to capture Pence, Pelosi and other members of Congress?

Actually....he was pretty busy at the time calling congress critters to try and pressure them to change their votes to intervene with his mob.
Bring HIS words, Hack.

Why can't you do it? The transcript is out there.

Come on, Leftard. Let's see HIS words.

Cherry pick often?

Cherry pick often?
Cherry pick his incitement to violence.............

GO!

I'm still trying to see what words were "inciting insurrection"?
WHERE are the words????
What about these words folks... aren't they inciting insurrection?
Quotes by 4 Democrats twisted to make it look like they endorsed riots
So please go to politifact and see WHY Politifact supposedly said mostly false?
Right Waters says..."If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere," she added.
So where what they said was FALSE????
Again the BIASED MSM is truly showing!

View attachment 441939
So the only way you will hold Trump to any accountability for this is if he prefaced his tweets with the disclaimer "I am inciting an insurrection"?
What words were "INCITING INSURRECTION? Because that's what idiots like you are supposedly trying for impeachment?

Have you tried asking the mob that he fired up?

Millions of people thought the killing of George Floyd was wrong and assembled in protest peacefully all over the United States... those people are no more responsible for violence and destruction in Minn., Portland, Seattle, Philly and other places that burned , and the cops and federal officers there who got hit with bottles and bricks.........

than the people who stood outside the capitol building to have their voices heard in protest. The fact that Democrats are trying to criminalize peoples right to question election results.... is itself bordering on fascist behavior and Un American.
If Trump believes he was truly robbed of his election, then he has every legal right to speak up as he has. Now he may be wrong, and if he is then it can cost him politicaly.. that is fair game.
But his words did not call for violence. Unfortunately you cannot control every nut case that goes to a protest.

case in point what we saw ALL SUMMER LONG. Kamala Harris was offering to pay the bail for rioters... is that not correct?

I see big time hypocricy here. Dont forget that big tech stands to make a lot of money with Communist China. Trump is bad for business. Mitch McConnels family makes a lot of money with Communist China. Trump is bad for business. Democrat senators and their family members have made Lots of money with Communist China. again Trump is bad for business.

I expect Democrats to try and punish Trump and any one who supported him because these greedy fucking bastards will never allow this again and will put the fear into anyone who dares
play outside of their rules.
So sorry people like you fall for their lies and bullshit.

you left out the part where Trump said "you have to fight, you have to fight or your country will be taken away from you" (paraphrased).

he chose his words carefully enough not to *literally* be inciting insurrection, but you gotta realize he *knew* he was *also* talking to the less-than-averagely-smart.
and to *those* people, "march down Pennsylvania avenue", combined with "you have to fight", means : bring weapons, bring zip tie restraints, and break down the doors of the Capitol.

YOU SAW IT PLAY OUT ON TV!

Trump is *guilty* of inciting insurrection, even though he didn't *literally* use those exact words.
The effect is what counts.

So you have nothing.

Run along, Troll.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12:

It is all through his incendiary speech, and you are too stupid to see it. Like Ron White said "You can't fix stupid." Bigly!!!

I guess that the people who "don't understand" what is incendiary about telling people they are going to be invaded and looted don't understand Americans very well..I mean, it is dripping red meat being thrown to hungry dogs

"But now the caravans, they think Biden’s getting in, the caravans are forming again. They want to come in again and rip off our country. Can’t let it happen. As this enormous crowd shows, we have truth and justice on our side.” -- 1/6 riot speech

I know my people. And that is incitement

you left out the part where Trump said "you have to fight, you have to fight or your country will be taken away from you" (paraphrased).

he chose his words carefully enough not to *literally* be inciting insurrection, but you gotta realize he *knew* he was *also* talking to the less-than-averagely-smart.
and to *those* people, "march down Pennsylvania avenue", combined with "you have to fight", means : bring weapons, bring zip tie restraints, and break down the doors of the Capitol.

Trump is *guilty* of inciting insurrection, even though he didn't *literally* use those exact words.
YOU didn't read it did you? You read a paraphrase from a MSM as you said..."paraphrased"!!!
READ the transcript! Where is the INCITEMENT of INSURRECTION?
Give me the literally pages as I've done!
But it used to be that they’d argue with me, I’d fight. So I’d fight, they’d fight. I’d fight, they’d fight. Boop-boop. You’d believe me, you’d believe them. Somebody comes out. They had their point of view, I had my point of view. But you’d have an argument. Now what they do is they go silent. It’s called suppression. And that’s what happens in a communist country. That’s what they do. They suppress. You don’t fight with them anymore,.. And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.
So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue
READ the f...king transcript and you will see YOU have paraphrased just as the MSM DOES... Geez you guys are something else!

Do you?
You mean Trump wasn't literal enough when he fired up his crowd, didn't say a peep as they attacked the capital, assaulted and killed police, ransacked it, and attempted to capture Pence, Pelosi and other members of Congress?

Actually....he was pretty busy at the time calling congress critters to try and pressure them to change their votes to intervene with his mob.
ALL Assumptions! All paraphrasing! MASSIVE brain washing by the MSM of you. Truly sad.

So saying “fight” in a speech is inciting violence?

You sure you want to stick to that story?

Forum List

Back