Where were the Republicans in 2004, when the NAACP was audited?

You do know the KKK was started by Dems ..:cuckoo:
yes it was....a long time ago because the Republicans were the Party of Lincoln and Reconstruction.BUT...in the 1960s, when the Democrats supported and LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, Southern Segregationists ditched the Democrats and joined the Republicans. * Their love of Segregation overrode their loyalty to political party.
You didn't know this?

Bullshit. The democrats were dead set against the original civil rights act written by republicans. But they saw the riots and the turmoil so they then drafted their own bill. Kennedy LBJ were racists.

And the myth that the Dixiecrats became republicans is false as well.*

Out of the 26 Dixiecrats only 3 became republicans 23 of them went back to being democrats.*

Democrats were smart politicians and have always been better at catch phrases and re writing history but the facts are that republicans have helped blacks 1000% more than racist democrats.*

And look where blacks are now since becoming democrats.*

Before becoming democrats

From 1900 to 1954, blacks were more active than whites in the labor market. Until about 1960, black male labor force participation in every age group was equal to or greater than that of whites.

After *becoming democrats has helped blacks.*

" Black unemployment has been double that of white Americans for more than 50 years. The black youth unemployment rate is more than 40 percent nationally. In some cities, unemployment for black working-age males is more than 50 percent.

Walter E. Williams Column: Black Unemployment | NewsBusters

I will re post this all night long.*

Ok we'll hope about this. Post the Kkk platform then post the Republican Party plat form, then talk to Kkk members, I know people in the Kkk and they are all strong republican supporters and donate to the Republican Party. Also explain how the south is now solid red, please please take your avatar pic off, you are ugly as sin as well are pretty air headed.

The NAACP went through a 2 year audit.

So what? Major audits of large organizations take a long time.

OK Sure.

And most of these Tea Party groups got their status. By the way, the law for the this, sucks.

I don't think any organization should be tax exempt. But obviously the pattern was clear with the so called conservative groups and not so with the NAACP.

Trying to present one audit as a pattern is disingenuous. And that you chose the NAACP is a lame attempt to paint republicans as racist.

It's the history , chief.

And at the conclusion of the audit, no wrong doing was found.

And NO CONSERVATIVE COMPLAINED.

I've also put up links to politically motivated audits of churches.

YAWN.

Most audits reveal little or no wrong doing.

it's just the IRS flexing it's muscles

But in this case the IRS admitted they targeted these groups which is not so in the cases you are citing.

What party would make up the KKK today? You are living in the past.
The Democrats. It is the Democrats who bring race into everything. You even keep whole cities of them chained up as pets to be trotted out for new government programs.

You are saying that the members of the KKK are Democrats? Are you really this stupid?
are YOU really that stupid?

I replied to a stupid post with appropriate levels so that the person I was replying to could understand just how fucking stupid they sound....

In fact, the LAST known politician to have been in the KKK was a Democrat. He was a grand boobah or whatever their stupid ranking system is.

This whole notion that Republicans or anyone would be in the KKK is nothing but insulting. So I reply in kind, with insults.

The Democrats. It is the Democrats who bring race into everything. You even keep whole cities of them chained up as pets to be trotted out for new government programs.

You are saying that the members of the KKK are Democrats? Are you really this stupid?
are YOU really that stupid?

I replied to a stupid post with appropriate levels so that the person I was replying to could understand just how fucking stupid they sound....

In fact, the LAST known politician to have been in the KKK was a Democrat. He was a grand boobah or whatever their stupid ranking system is.

This whole notion that Republicans or anyone would be in the KKK is nothing but insulting. So I reply in kind, with insults.

no one is saying anyone at present in the kkk, what seems to be hard for some of the 8th graders in here is this fact: modern KKK and modern Republican party platforms are the SAME, as well as the membership of the KKK are strong supporters of the Republican party. also it should be noted that the "SOUTH" the Jim Crowe states are all SOLID red. these seem to be facts that elude the faithful on here.

Last edited:
After their president chairman Bush?

USATODAY.com - NAACP in hot water over speech

WASHINGTON — The Internal Revenue Service is reviewing the tax-exempt status of the nation's oldest civil rights organization, saying criticism of President Bush at the NAACP's national convention in July may have violated rules against partisan activity.

NAACP Chairman Julian Bond says about the IRS probe: "We intend to fight this with every resource we have."
By Henry Koshollek, The Capital Times file

In a letter dated Oct. 8, the IRS said it had "received information" that NAACP Chairman Julian Bond "condemned the administration policies of George W. Bush on education, the economy and the war in Iraq" in a July 11 speech.

Feel free.

I am sure the conservatives were in an uproar about that!

:eusa_eh: Right?
pathetic .......

Attachments

• $break-glass.jpg
    $break-glass.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 42
yes it was....a long time ago because the Republicans were the Party of Lincoln and Reconstruction.BUT...in the 1960s, when the Democrats supported and LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act, Southern Segregationists ditched the Democrats and joined the Republicans. * Their love of Segregation overrode their loyalty to political party.
You didn't know this?

Bullshit. The democrats were dead set against the original civil rights act written by republicans. But they saw the riots and the turmoil so they then drafted their own bill. Kennedy LBJ were racists.

Out of the 26 Dixiecrats only 3 became republicans 23 of them went back to being democrats.*

Democrats were smart politicians and have always been better at catch phrases and re writing history but the facts are that republicans have helped blacks 1000% more than racist democrats.*

From 1900 to 1954, blacks were more active than whites in the labor market. Until about 1960, black male labor force participation in every age group was equal to or greater than that of whites.

" Black unemployment has been double that of white Americans for more than 50 years. The black youth unemployment rate is more than 40 percent nationally. In some cities, unemployment for black working-age males is more than 50 percent.

Ok we'll hope about this. Post the Kkk platform then post the Republican Party plat form, then talk to Kkk members, I know people in the Kkk and they are all strong republican supporters and donate to the Republican Party. Also explain how the south is now solid red, please please take your avatar pic off, you are ugly as sin as well are pretty air headed.

MICHAEL STEELE ADMITS REPUBLICAN PARTY EMPLOYED "SOUTHERN STRATEGY" FOR THE PAST 40 YEARS

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure they dressed in their finest white robes while attending the weekly cross-burning and discussed it. <-----Sarcasm intended.

Learn some history, or quit lying, the clan was all about democrats.

How about you up your 8th grade education and understand it was the southern democrats, who are now represented by the republicans. Ignorance leads to bad things and when you think like you do, you might as well be brain dead. If the Kkk was democrats why do all Kkk members align with the current Republican Party and why is the Kkk platform the same as the republican platform and also why is the south not solid blue? Get a brain you dumb fuck. I bet you can't explain or answer any of the things I just pointed out.

hey dicklicker

why don't you tell us all why the NBPP, NAACP, NOI, ACP, and the eco terrorists align with the dem party?

How about you up your 8th grade education and understand it was the southern democrats, who are now represented by the republicans. Ignorance leads to bad things and when you think like you do, you might as well be brain dead. If the Kkk was democrats why do all Kkk members align with the current Republican Party and why is the Kkk platform the same as the republican platform and also why is the south not solid blue? Get a brain you dumb fuck. I bet you can't explain or answer any of the things I just pointed out.

hey dicklicker

why don't you tell us all why the NBPP, NAACP, NOI, ACP, and the eco terrorists align with the dem party?

Must suck for you That Virginia is a Blue state now :laugh2::laugh2:

hey dicklicker

Dear 8th grader.

No one said they were not. What has been said is that the modern Kkk does not support the Republican Party. What is being said is that the Kkk is affiliated with the dems in modern times and that is just not correct. Also since you seem to have cock on your mind why not just cum out of the closet?

hey dicklicker

Why?
Just because many Republican voters stayed home, rather than vote for Romney does not mean that they became a blue state.
Their Governor and the state legislature are still red.

They investigated for 2 years. And you know they didn't ask for private information, how, exactly?

I don't remember liberals giving a rat's ass about that then. Well that is until now.

I just googled "IRS investigates NAACP" LOTS of liberals talking about it in forums back then. But......if YOU didn't see it, I guess it didn't happen, eh?

Actually, my city had a liberal newspaper back then, they were and still are highly critical of Bush. Not one peep from them on this so-called audit of the NAACP. I was real interested in politics while in High School. 2004 was my sophomore year.

But then again, this entire thread has been nothing but a plea with rational men to ignore what is hiding behind the curtain.

hey dicklicker

it's blue only in fairfax, loudoun, Hampton and Richmond.

The rest is red

hey dicklicker

Dear 8th grader.

No one said they were not. What has been said is that the modern Kkk does not support the Republican Party. What is being said is that the Kkk is affiliated with the dems in modern times and that is just not correct. Also since you seem to have cock on your mind why not just cum out of the closet?

is that you Poet?

MICHAEL STEELE ADMITS REPUBLICAN PARTY EMPLOYED "SOUTHERN STRATEGY" FOR THE PAST 40 YEARS

yeah what bullshit, you lost on this earlier....oh here is another party switcher!

Charles W. Pickering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And what did he do when he became a republican?

As a young prosecutor in the sixties, Pickering worked closely with the Federal Bureau of Investigation to pursue the Ku Klux Klan in Mississippi. In 1966, he testified against Klan member Sam Bowers, who was being tried for the murder of civil rights activist Vernon Damer. After testifying, Pickering and his family needed FBI protection. The Klan later claimed victory when Pickering ran unsuccessfully for the state legislature.[3] The Senate Congressional Record from October 30, 2003 confirms that Pickering worked with the FBI

Groups that opposed Pickering's confirmation to the Fifth Circuit included: the national but not the Mississippi chapter of the NAACP,

hmmm, the Mississippi one where he lived supported him, but not the national commie one...interesting...

However, Pickering's nomination was supported by several past leaders of the NAACP in Mississippi. One of his strongest supporters was former senatorial candidate Charles Evers, brother of slain civil rights leader Medgar Evers.

WASHINGTON — The Internal Revenue Service is reviewing the tax-exempt status of the nation's oldest civil rights organization, saying criticism of President Bush at the NAACP's national convention in July may have violated rules against partisan activity.

NAACP Chairman Julian Bond says about the IRS probe: "We intend to fight this with every resource we have."

In a letter dated Oct. 8, the IRS said it had "received information" that NAACP Chairman Julian Bond "condemned the administration policies of George W. Bush on education, the economy and the war in Iraq" in a July 11 speech.

Feel free.

Lets face it. Conservative hate for Black people is irreconcilable. We better just prepare ourselves to fight them on all fronts. There hate has not stopped since 1865 and beyond.

Feel free.

Lets face it. Conservative hate for Black people is irreconcilable. We better just prepare ourselves to fight them on all fronts. There hate has not stopped since 1865 and beyond.

Eh, too bad Democrats started that fight. Idiot.

Feel free.

Another dumbass on race....

Abraham Lincoln - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By the 1970s Lincoln had become a hero to political conservatives[273] for his intense nationalism, support for business, his insistence on stopping the spread of human bondage, his acting in terms of Lockean and Burkean principles on behalf of both liberty and tradition, and his devotion to the principles of the Founding Fathers

By the late 1960s, liberals, such as historian Lerone Bennett, were having second thoughts, especially regarding Lincoln's views on racial issues.[280][281] Bennett won wide attention when he called Lincoln a white supremacist in 1968.[

CUKOO CUKOO...liberals are nuts

James G. Randall emphasizes his tolerance and especially his moderation "in his preference for orderly progress, his distrust of dangerous agitation, and his reluctance toward ill digested schemes of reform." Randall concludes that, "he was conservative in his complete avoidance of that type of so-called 'radicalism' which involved abuse of the South, hatred for the slaveholder, thirst for vengeance, partisan plotting, and ungenerous demands that Southern institutions be transformed overnight by outsiders

Hey Zarius lets see if you have any balls, answer these

When was the last time a democrat was more conservative in a presidential election?
Name the people who switched to republican in the 60s-70s?
why did the south vote for democrats, except in landslides until 2000?
Why did the democrats keep state and local seats until the 90s?

yeah what bullshit, you lost on this earlier....oh here is another party switcher!

Charles W. Pickering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And what did he do when he became a republican?

As a young prosecutor in the sixties, Pickering worked closely with the Federal Bureau of Investigation to pursue the Ku Klux Klan in Mississippi. In 1966, he testified against Klan member Sam Bowers, who was being tried for the murder of civil rights activist Vernon Damer. After testifying, Pickering and his family needed FBI protection. The Klan later claimed victory when Pickering ran unsuccessfully for the state legislature.[3] The Senate Congressional Record from October 30, 2003 confirms that Pickering worked with the FBI

Groups that opposed Pickering's confirmation to the Fifth Circuit included: the national but not the Mississippi chapter of the NAACP,

hmmm, the Mississippi one where he lived supported him, but not the national commie one...interesting...

However, Pickering's nomination was supported by several past leaders of the NAACP in Mississippi. One of his strongest supporters was former senatorial candidate Charles Evers, brother of slain civil rights leader Medgar Evers.

In modern terms the Kkk supports the Republican Party , there is no way around it. It's simple fact. The parties have changed since the 60's, in 2013 there is no Kkk branch or affiliate that supports the dems, they all support the republicans.

Forum List

Back