Where would we be now if we had continued to follow Bush's Republican Policies?

Which policies?

QE?
Check, we did.

NSA warrantless surveillance?
Check, we did.

Afghanistan?
Check, we did.

Iraq?
We're rejoining the fray, check.

War?
Check, Syria and Libya both on Bammy and Hitlery.

I'm sorry what was your question?
QE?
Check, we did.

My question is -

"What kind of a fucking nitwit believes that the Executive Branch runs monetary policy?"

(smile) I'm glad you asked.....

What Branch controls the Treasury Dept?

I'm sorry you didn't take the hint......Monetary policy is within the jurisdiction of the Federal Reserve........

OOOOO no, sorry ;)

Tell me what you think QE is?

Uh.....yeah..........

Quantitative Easing is a strategy employed by the Federal Reserve wherein it buys assets and put them on its balance sheet.......this facilitates liquidity for banks, which had previously been hamstrung by the presence of these assets on its balance sheets - against which they were obliged to hold reserves....

Let's drill down a bit ;)

In QE what was the FED buying?

Anyone?

Which policies?

QE?
Check, we did.

Check, we did.

Afghanistan?
Check, we did.

Iraq?

War?

QE?
Check, we did.

My question is -

"What kind of a fucking nitwit believes that the Executive Branch runs monetary policy?"

BUT NeedleDickTheBugFucker, Obuma, WITH a DemoRAT Congress DIRECTED Reid, and Piglosi as to the monetary policy of the country.... THIS is one reason why the current Republican Congress is so feckless, and corrupt, as they give the Chimp in the White House EVERYTHING he asks for financially!....THEY have created Trump!

Don't eve stop being the dumbest fuckstick shuffling, Vagisil...

What is monetary policy?

The term "monetary policy" refers to what the Federal Reserve, the nation's central bank, does to influence the amount of money and credit in the U.S. economy.

Monetary Policy Basics

Don't EVER STOP being the dumbest mother fucker in the USMB, NeedleDickTheBugFucker SWATTED AGAIN...TOO FUCKING EASY!!!

Fed Hands Obama Power to Shape Monetary Policy
www.newsmax.com/...Obama-Monetary-Policy/.../4676...
Newsmax Media
Dec 13, 2012 - Fed Hands Obama Power to Shape Monetary Policy ... not an end date based on factors such as unemployment that are out of its control.
Precedents for Obama to Address Monetary Policy ...
isps.yale.edu/node/21605
Yale University
Yet Truman still attempted to maintain control over monetary policy, informing Fed ... is simply that there are precedents for Obama to focus on monetary policy.

Vagisil.....

That is Newsmax.........in the business to confuse dumbshits like you......The president's influence over Federal Reserve Policy is limited to the nomination of its Chair.....

Which policies?

QE?
Check, we did.

Check, we did.

Afghanistan?
Check, we did.

Iraq?

War?

QE?
Check, we did.

My question is -

BUT NeedleDickTheBugFucker, Obuma, WITH a DemoRAT Congress DIRECTED Reid, and Piglosi as to the monetary policy of the country.... THIS is one reason why the current Republican Congress is so feckless, and corrupt, as they give the Chimp in the White House EVERYTHING he asks for financially!....THEY have created Trump!

What is monetary policy?

The term "monetary policy" refers to what the Federal Reserve, the nation's central bank, does to influence the amount of money and credit in the U.S. economy.

Monetary Policy Basics

Don't EVER STOP being the dumbest mother fucker in the USMB, NeedleDickTheBugFucker SWATTED AGAIN...TOO FUCKING EASY!!!

Newsmax Media
Dec 13, 2012 - Fed Hands Obama Power to Shape Monetary Policy ... not an end date based on factors such as unemployment that are out of its control.
isps.yale.edu/node/21605
Yale University
Yet Truman still attempted to maintain control over monetary policy, informing Fed ... is simply that there are precedents for Obama to focus on monetary policy.

Vagisil.....

That is Newsmax.........in the business to confuse dumbshits like you......The president's influence over Federal Reserve Policy is limited to the nomination of its Chair.....

NeedleDick IT YOU, the leftists idiot savant with his being slapped down...again!

So being able to put the CHAIR of the FED doesn't mean that that person will do the president's bidding! You a a political parasite, and complete moron!

These libs make like the haven't done the same shit. They piled on more debt that even Bush did. The only people who have done better since Bush are the wealthy. But keep Blaming Bush because for 7 years you've done the same shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be a neat trick given that Federal Spending has grown at its lowest rate in more than 50 years.....what you are queefing about is what adults call "structural deficit" - yet another legacy of the worst POTUS of the modern era....

QE?
Check, we did.

My question is -

What is monetary policy?

Monetary Policy Basics

Newsmax Media
isps.yale.edu/node/21605
Yale University

Vagisil.....

NeedleDick IT YOU, the leftists idiot savant with his being slapped down...again!

So being able to put a CHAIR of the FED doesn't mean that that person will do the president's bidding! You a a political parasite!

No.....because the Nominee must then be approved.......and the the Fed Chair must work through the feds Board of Governors to implement monetary policy....

QE?
Check, we did.

My question is -

I'm sorry you didn't take the hint......Monetary policy is within the jurisdiction of the Federal Reserve........

OOOOO no, sorry ;)

Uh.....yeah..........

Quantitative Easing is a strategy employed by the Federal Reserve wherein it buys assets and put them on its balance sheet.......this facilitates liquidity for banks, which had previously been hamstrung by the presence of these assets on its balance sheets - against which they were obliged to hold reserves....

I've got an idea.......since you've demonstrated that you don't know much, why don't you elaborate on your thesis....

Anyone?
We wouldn't manufacture anything, the big 3 would be the little 2, bin ladin would be alive, we'd be at war with Iran, healthcare would be even more unaffordable, we'd now be in a global depression

And Republicans would insist we stay the course, telling anyone who's complaining its their fault and to go back to school or start a business. instead of blaming the president like they do now.

And another far left drone running a debunked narrative..

Next they will be posting that Obama did not do away with Due Process..

OK...so tell me how Obama has done away with Due Process.....

These libs make like the haven't done the same shit. They piled on more debt that even Bush did. The only people who have done better since Bush are the wealthy. But keep Blaming Bush because for 7 years you've done the same shit.

That would be a neat trick given that Federal Spending has grown at its lowest rate in more than 50 years.....what you are queefing about is what adults call "structural deficit" - yet another legacy of the worst POTUS of the modern era....

WHAT???

Federal Spending by the Numbers 2014: Government ...
www.heritage.org/.../federal-spending-by-the-n...
The Heritage Foundation
Dec 8, 2014 - Over the past 20 years, federal spending grew 63 percent faster than inflation. ... Social Security is the largest federal spending program and has held this ... The amount the federal government pays on interest payments depends .... report, several of the SSA's offices are less than 50 percent occupied.

What is monetary policy?

Monetary Policy Basics

Newsmax Media
isps.yale.edu/node/21605
Yale University

Vagisil.....

So being able to put a CHAIR of the FED doesn't mean that that person will do the president's bidding! You a a political parasite!

No.....because the Nominee must then be approved.......and the the Fed Chair must work through the feds Board of Governors to implement monetary policy....

So the governors have NO PRESSURE applied to them by the Executive along with the FED chairman! YOu believe that shit?

OOOOO no, sorry ;)

Uh.....yeah..........

I've got an idea.......since you've demonstrated that you don't know much, why don't you elaborate on your thesis....

No deflecting son, WHAT was the Fed BUYING in QE from Bush through our half white President's second term?

What are you afraid of?

Bush raised the debt 4.8 Trillion to 10.8 trillion and you libs bitched non-stop. Your guys spends another 8 trillion and tops our debt over 18 Trillion with a year left in his administration and you want to blame Bush. Your guy is the worst POTUS in history. There is nothing structured about the debt. You libs are going to get credit for your bad policies in the coming election.

Anyone?

The economy would have recovered and jumped ahead instead of stagnating, Iraq and Afghanistan would be stable and under control, there would be no refugee crisis and no isis......and there would be a missile system in Poland and russia would not be moving west....

Anyone?

$9/gallon gasoline (since he's buds with Saudis)
19% unemployment
Dow at 7,000
ERs overcrowded with uninsured
Wall Street banks on second round of "too big to fail"
15 years in Afghanistan
12 years in Iraq
Don't forget Iran. We'd be balls deep in Iran too. Then imagine the terrorist attacks that would occur inside the USA. But VP Palin would be waterboarding Muslim Americans.

And we will would not be participating in the zero carbon push with France. Republicans are the only people on the planet who don't want to go green. That's because they serve corporations not people. Corporations don't get sick.
Unlike your solution, let Iran make nukes. I hope you kiss your love ones at night. Your kind are idiots.

OOOOO no, sorry ;)

Uh.....yeah..........

Yo dumbass?

Question to you.

Bush raised the debt 4.8 Trillion to 10.8 trillion and you libs bitched non-stop. Your guys spends another 8 trillion and tops our debt over 18 Trillion with a year left in his administration and you want to blame Bush. Your guy is the worst POTUS in history. There is nothing structured about the debt. You libs are going to get credit for your bad policies in the coming election.

We're going to win back the Senate and president Clinton 8 years

Anyone?

$9/gallon gasoline (since he's buds with Saudis)
19% unemployment
Dow at 7,000
ERs overcrowded with uninsured
Wall Street banks on second round of "too big to fail"
15 years in Afghanistan
12 years in Iraq
Don't forget Iran. We'd be balls deep in Iran too. Then imagine the terrorist attacks that would occur inside the USA. But VP Palin would be waterboarding Muslim Americans.

And we will would not be participating in the zero carbon push with France. Republicans are the only people on the planet who don't want to go green. That's because they serve corporations not people. Corporations don't get sick.
Unlike your solution, let Iran make nukes. I hope you kiss your love ones at night. Your kind are idiots.
Let them. We didn't stop Pakistan or north Korea. Then we won't invade them. We don't invade countries with nukes.

That'll save the debt from doubling. No war with Iran.

How much will a war with Iran cost?

WHAT???

The Heritage Foundation
Dec 8, 2014 - Over the past 20 years, federal spending grew 63 percent faster than inflation. ... Social Security is the largest federal spending program and has held this ... The amount the federal government pays on interest payments depends .... report, several of the SSA's offices are less than 50 percent occupied.

You're a fucking credulous moron....

jpg

WHAT???

The Heritage Foundation

You're a fucking credulous moron....

jpg

Pussy, WHAT was the FED buying?

God you are an imbecile.

What is monetary policy?

Monetary Policy Basics

Newsmax Media
isps.yale.edu/node/21605
Yale University

Vagisil.....

So the governors have NO PRESSURE applied to them by the Executive along with the FED chairman! YOu believe that shit?

No, dumbass......the current Fed policy is indistinguishable from that under Yellen's predecessor......who was nominated by..........guess who.....

Forum List

Back